Pokemon Empire contribution pitch

ssbCasper

Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Casper one of the two devs for Pokemon Empire. Now instead of making a normal dev topic I wanted to make this since we don't want to make a topic for the game here until we are ready to release the first public version. So first off a little about me and the project. I'm an engineering student who is awful with computers, but in the past two months my brother and I spent the majority of our spare time learning coding, spriting and how to navigate all the features in RPG maker and essentials. So why ask for help if we can do it all ourselves right? Its a matter of efficiency, I believe that with one or two more people we could make something really special in a relatively fast amount of time regardless of everyone's other obligations. Now without further ado here is what we have to offer. 

Plot 

Empire takes place in the the Mediterranean themed Telius region which has recently overthrown their tyrannical king after a long and bloody civil war. The council that now governs the region must deal with the growing number of legendary Pokemon being spotted and a faction of the King's loyalist known as Team Mythic that threaten the fragile peace that many died for. You and your friend Alanah return to Telius to become trainers after being sent away when the war began.  When you arrived in the sapphire district, one of the 7 districts in the city capital. you quickly realize that something is very very wrong. 

Current progress

So the game is technically up to the completion of the first gym. But we have an overhaul of the intro in mind and somethings haven't been implemented (like field effects for the first gym leader)

Features currently implimented

•  Guilds that function like the clubs in Z/O, 1 in current build and 7 planned 
  • A personal estate the player can upgrade and customize
  • Items that replace HM's
  • Auto save
  • Custom shiny Pokemon sprites and increased shiny rate 
  • Decisions that alter entire arcs of game play 
  • A few custom items, attacks and abilities
  • Custom mega Pokemon
  • Multiple protagonist to choose from
  • Soundtrack featuring 7 different musicians (Hopefully more to come) 
  • 18 starters, one for every type
  • 18 gyms and the Reborn level cap
  • Pokemon that follow (can be turned off with the press of a key) 
  • turbo speed

Features to be added

• All new field effects (Finally learned how to create them but have had exams all week so haven't sat down and worked on them)
  • Reputation system that creates additional side quest and relationships
  • Custom tiles 

Want to help? 

Awesome! So anything helps, whether your talent is spriting, mapping, coding or just having ideas for the game you are more then welcome to join the team.  If you read this far I imagine that you'd be willing to help for free. However I understand that time is the most valuable resource people have and would be fine paying commission for someones talent. If you have questions feel free to ask!  

Updares

I'll be adding things here until we make an actual game topic in the fan game Expose 

Edit: For all those that messaged me and commented thanks! I was expecting one or two people tops so I/m pretty blown away by the turnout. 

Edited by ssbCasper

The concept seems really interesting. I am working on a project with my brother too... But as a fellow engineering student, I can't turn my back to you :)

I can help with coding, testing and giving ideas... But don't expect too much since I will be working on the other project at the same time

• 3 weeks later...