I’m a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.

Tsukina

SOOOO to the Question everyone has, Who the heck am i? Well that story takes us to a distant past that nobody knows... So let me tell you all about it! I was born in California (shout-out to my SoCal folks!) in a city that i'm sure at least a few people have heard of *cough*. Where was i oh yeah i attended school like any normal child, although i did move around a bit due to having a dad who (in my eyes at the very least) is a hero! So I was afforded the opportunity to be able to travel parts of the world, which fortunately i am still able to do. I love talking and meeting all kinds of new people especially when i can sit down and talk about some of my favorite things such as anime and video games. Double points if watching/ playing either while doing so especially if done online. A luxury affordable to myself due to my commitment to the world of anime and gaming is the ability to attend Expos and Cons. I absolutely enjoy IRL events, with my newest hobby being cosplaying (although i am very new and starting by using kits instead of starting from scratch but i digress). My current project will be attached sorry for not having it on still have a few more things to do before its ready. Aside from that my favorite games to play are currently League of Legends, Warframe, Civ 5 & 6, Final Fantasy XIV, Osu and the one with most hype due to upcoming release Pokemon reborn! My favorite anime is Code Geass anyone else really excited for R3? My favorite artist would have to be Egoist don't ask why i just love when i find egoist in an anime opening or ending it makes me happy. Favorite book series would be the Softwire series By P.J. Haarsma as i used to read it all the time in high school and can always reread it. My time zone is currently UTC +2 I look forward to talking with and enjoying the community (sorry if i'm not on much this coming month of October i shall be in Texas and California) though feel free to message me i should be able to check forums hopefully. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my rant Introduction. I would love to read something about each and every one of you who wishes to respond, and hope to make some friends to play some games with!

V/R

Tsukina

20170927_191403.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Pμrple said:

Hello ! Code geass is also my favorite anime along with Akame ga Kill :) Welcome to reborn , hope you will enjoy your stay ! 

Thanks thanks! oh and those are some lovely eevees you have, which is your favorite? mine is Glaceon.

On 9/27/2017 at 2:16 PM, Alistair said:

Welcome to Reborn Tsukina, enjoy your stay~

I shall try my best! and oh lol it took me a moment to figure out what you meant by your location being B1 xD

On 9/27/2017 at 2:20 PM, Pμrple said:

@Tsukina mine is espeon :) 

I love espeon's shiny! and how do you do the @ with your name lol the u was messing me up xD

2 minutes ago, Tsukina said:

@Alistair No i havent is it good?

It's pretty good, if you like story-driven, 'use the right item at the right place to progress' type of games. I was mentioning it because my location is a reference to it. However I won't say more as it would be spoilery =p

On 9/27/2017 at 2:26 PM, Pμrple said:

@Tsukina it's a greek u , you can just search for it on google and copy paste him ^^ But i will change soon to came back to my previous name :D 

And if you want a shiny espeon just look at my topic :

i tired my best to @ you xD i couldnt for the life of me do it, welp i guess ill just hit the quote. i shall look at the Topic, as i kinda suck at breeding for shinies...

@Alistair Oh ok, i thought it was just a reference to mean basement... ill look into angels of death so i can understand the reference xD

Ohey, currently in Germany, huh? That's me, too. Welcome to Reborn \o

You seem like an outgoing and fun person, plus you appreciate Glaceon. You can stay.

Traveling a lot sounds like a dream, honestly. Lil' bit envious here. Though, how long do you usually stay in one place before you have to move again? If I may ask, that is!

@ZEL I normally stay in one place for 1-2 years then go wherever im needed. Also thats awesome have you gone to any Wine fests this year?

@Alistair it looks perfect for me to take on my laptop on my trip to texas! sadly i cant take my desktop ;-; so this looks like it would run on my toaster of a laptop at least :)

Just now, Tsukina said:

@ZEL I normally stay in one place for 1-2 years then go wherever im needed. Also thats awesome have you gone to any Wine fests this year?

Ah, that actually sounds pretty nice! I sometimes wonder if I should consider living abroad for a while to improve my language skills, but the thought makes me quite nervous - having to find work 'n all. I imagine it must be a cool experience to get around so much, though.

Ah, I'm afraid those wouldn't really be my thing^^ I fit into a lot of German stereotypes, including the whole Sauerkraut thing, but I don't actually like most types of alcoholic drinks. Neither beer nor wine really suit my fancy though I'll take beer if I'm desperate enough to get a little tipsy.

The region I live in isn't exactly known for wines, either.

@ZEL it is nice to travel, but i miss family alot of times. i can understand not liking the fests xD it took me a year to get used to the village fests that are held literally every other week. But i started to love them, have you gone to MMC in berlin before? im planning on going this October 

Just now, Tsukina said:

@ZEL it is nice to travel, but i miss family alot of times. i can understand not liking the fests xD it took me a year to get used to the village fests that are held literally every other week. But i started to love them, have you gone to MMC in berlin before? im planning on going this October 

I do enjoy traveling, it's just sad that I always have to leave again right when I just got comfortable. Though it seems we're opposites here - I rather enjoy being away on my own, too much time with my family would quickly get stressful. (Nothing better than living on my own, really.)
Funnily enough, I visited Berlin for the first time this year. I live in North Rhine-Westphalia, so it's not exactly nearby, and I never really had a reason to go? So nope, haven't been there yet, whoops. Somehow I did manage to visit ten other countries before spending a day in my own country's capital.

I enjoyed smaller fests when I was younger, but they grew a little stale as time went on.

Hope you'll have fun!

1 minute ago, Tsukina said:

@ZEL wow you aren't all that far, i still kinda suck with knowing germany but i live just east of Saarbrücken (had to google maps where you were xD)

Oh, Saarland? I have to admit I'm a little surprised, because literally every time anyone mentions visiting Germany, it seems they end up in the east - I've gotten so used to it that I stopped considering that people could be anywhere else.
I live in Münster at the moment, so it's still a fair bit of distance, but hey, Germany and by extension Europe are pretty small compared to, say, America.