Togepi required!! Please someone trade me one!!

Saish

I want a female with nasty plot, I'm willing to get you any pokemon you want in return. Full disclosure, I have never traded before, so I will need your help telling me how to trade pokemon. As for IVs Defenses and Sp.Att are important, please give me one with at least 23-25 IVs in them

Edited by Saish

32 minutes ago, Saish said:

I want a female with nasty plot, I'm willing to get you any pokemon you want in return. Full disclosure, I have never traded before, so I will need your help telling me how to trade pokemon. As for IVs Defenses and Sp.Att are important, please give me one with at least 23-25 IVs in them

Very well!, I can breed one for you with desired IVs :)

Will let you know when I'm ready ;) 

@Saish

Spoiler

image.png.5a3e17c0cbf62fd9b641e01ae17f1177.pngimage.png.f050e275724ae3cb7a065289b87f6e5d.png

That's really surprising!

So, I am ready for the trade when you are.

Here's an info about how to trade:

Pokegear-Online play-Sign up-Login-Choose the Trade option-Wait for request (If someone would request a trade with you) or Request for trade (If someone is waiting for you)

Not that much complicated right?

Edited by Paul25

8 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Very well!, I can breed one for you with desired IVs :)

Will let you know when I'm ready ;) 

Here's an info about how to trade:

Pokegear-Online play-Sign up-Login-Choose the Trade option-Wait for request (If someone would request a trade with you) or Request for trade (If someone is waiting for you)

Not that much complicated right?

OMG Thank You soooo much <3 What do you want in return??

9 minutes ago, Saish said:

Thank You <3. Is a gorebyss okay?? it has almost perfect IV in Sp.Def and Sp.Attack with good speed and shell smash.

You're welcome!

Sure that would not only work but also run :P [It's okay since you don't need]

So, what's your id for the trade?

Just now, Paul25 said:

You're welcome!

Sure that would not only work but also run :P [It's okay since you don't need]

So, what's your id for the trade?

Wait your ready so fast?? DAMN that gorebyss is still a clamperl, do you want me to still give it to you?? Can you wait a few minutes?? because me giving away something that I don't want for a togepi with nasty plot isn't fair to you.

9 minutes ago, Saish said:

Wait your ready so fast?? DAMN that gorebyss is still a clamperl, do you want me to still give it to you?? Can you wait a few minutes?? because me giving away something that I don't want for a togepi with nasty plot isn't fair to you.

LoL, don't worry I would evolve it myself :D 

Also, that's not really unfair at least for me. [Considering you're a new player]