Dream Pokemon dreams

SilverAngelus

If you were a Pokemon, which one would you be? Why?

Note: I'm not talking about taking some Pokemon quiz online and posting your results of it here, I'm saying you can choose whatever Pokemon you'd like to be if you were one.

Another Note: Only one. You, as in yourself, are only one person. (At least I think you are)

Yet Another Note: No legendaries :P

If I was a Pokemon, I would be Lycanroc-midday. I dislike staying up all night because my favorite night time activity is sleeping. (Never thought I'd ever say that) Also because I love my once Rockruff and now Lycanroc in my Pokemon Sun. We've been through many awesome battles together. I also want to be a Lycanroc-midday because if I were to be one, I'd get run around all day without another care in the world. Running very fast just calms me down sometimes...and also puts me out of breath. o_o

Edited by SilverHelio

2 hours ago, SilverHelio said:

If I was a Pokemon, I would be Lycanroc-midday.

Exquisite taste ^.^

I think I would be a Cyndaquil, because it's a cute and shy little thing that still packs some firepower (huehuehue)

I also like Deino because woah so edgy but you said only one answer, so Cyndaquil it is

Edited by Alistair