Suggestions for my Team?

Nemésis

Hey there, as i'm new to harder Pokemon Gameplay (never played a fanmade or competitve Pokemon before) i'm not really into Team Comps nor IVs and EVs. So i wanted to ask you Guys if you could help me to improve my Team.

I've just beaten Radomus btw.

Team: Gallade Lvl 65

Ability: Steadfast

Nature:Gentle

Held Item:Miracle Seed (For the Leaf Blade Cheese)

Moves: Night Slash; Leaf Blade; Close Combat; Psycho Cut

Infernape Lvl 62

Ability:Blaze

Nature: Relaxed

Held Item:Charcoal

Moves: Mach Punch; Close Combat; Flare Blitz; Flame Wheel

Mightyena Lvl 60

Ability:Moxie

Nature: Rash

Held Item: None

Moves: Sucker Punch; Crunch; Snarl; Strength

Manectric Lvl 60

Ability: Lightningrod

Nature: Calm

Held Item:None

Moves: Thunder; Discharge; Flash; Ice Fang

Swoobat Lvl 59

Ability: Klutz

Nature: Jolly

Held Item: None

Moves: Psychic; Heart Stamp; Air Cutter; Air Slash

Simipour Lvl 62

Ability: Gluttony

Nature: Careful

Held Item: Wave Incense

Moves: Scald; Shadow Claw; Rock Smash; Cut

I would like to keep Gallade tho, as it is my favorite Pokemon.

I'd be grateful for any Suggestions and I wish you all a good Day

Nemesis

I'd say Gallade, Infernape and possibly Manectric are your keeps. Those you could replace with better mons are Mightyena, Swoobat and Simipour.

Assuming you want to keep roughly the same typings,

For Simipour you could find: Blastoise (event in the Wasteland), Tentacruel (Beryl Ward egg, if you were lucky enough to get that one), Azumarill (same), Sharpedo (Lapis alleyway), Floatzel (wild encounter in the cave North of Adventurine Woods), Clawitzer (fishing with the Good Rod in the cave North of Adventurine Woods).

For Mightyena: Sneasel (mystery egg), Shiftry (event on the other side of Beryl Ward Cave, windy weather), Houndoom (event in North Obsidia alleyway), Honchkrow (Lapis alleyway), Skuntank (Peridot), Drapion (Wasteland), Krookodile (Tanzan Montain), Zoroark (alleyways event).

For Swoobat: Jynx (event in the cave under the Yureyu power plant), Espeon (event in Chrysolia Forest), Gardevoir (corrupted pokéball in the Railnet), Claydol (Citae d'astrae), Musharna (Peridot event), Gothitelle (Beryl Library). Soon you'll have access to Reuniclus (event in a part of the Wasteland accessible after Luna) and Metagross (another part of the Wasteland, also after Luna). The sidequest for Metagross is a bit tricky but well worth it.

Sorry if I missed any good pokémon, but with those I'd say you already have a bunch of options. And that's counting only things that share your current mons' types.

Hmm...Well maybe if you are lucky enough on the mystery egg and get a Drillbur, I suggest using that over Swoobat/Mightyena/Semipour. You need to get a better water type than Semipour, maybe Crawdaunt (Apophyl beach Rock smash) or Sharpedo would do the trick. For Swoobat I highly suggest breeding your Gallade for another Ralts and evolve it into a Gardevoir as a fairy type would help you out immensely. You can keep Manectric if you want but theres a Galvantula event in the route leading to Radomus that you can use which might be of use in the near future.

You have 2 fighting types 1 of which has weakness to fairy and another has weakness to psychic.So why not a pokemon that beats both?

Drapion -Dark/poison.Only 1 weakness.Learns cross poison,night slash,acupressure,toxic spike by level up and elemental fangs by the move re learner.Then you have to box mightyena.

The problem with your swoobat is that it has klutz.So if you want to use it,use an ability capsule and turn it simple.Reteach it calm mind.Then using 1 calm mind will increase your sp. attack and sp. def by 2 stage because of simple.So if you can time it well,you can take out a few pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, thanks. (Couldn't reply for a while, Reallife and stuck in Agate Circus) Sorry for reviving this, but I dont want to spam the Forum too much. Would it be worth to swap out Infernape for an Typhlosion or the last evolution of Fennekin? I'm completely lost since I only build Teams with mons i like.

1 hour ago, Nemésis said:

Okay, thanks. (Couldn't reply for a while, Reallife and stuck in Agate Circus) Sorry for reviving this, but I dont want to spam the Forum too much. Would it be worth to swap out Infernape for an Typhlosion or the last evolution of Fennekin? I'm completely lost since I only build Teams with mons i like.

Hey There, 

Well first off being stuck in Agate does somewhat limit you. 

However assuming you're still using the same team a few suggestions could help at this point:

If you still have to beat the leaders (like Samson), having a fully evolved Fennekin could be quite helpful versus his fighting types. 

I would also keep infernape because he also has a field advantage. Aside from that I could see how Delphox can be a better option for instance vs Ciel.

If you're having trouble with Samson/Ciel I'd suggest getting Hawlucha/Braviary who can be caught + trained @ Agate circus to help clearing Samson (possibly Terra with Hawlucha).

If your team has changed in the meantime, I can give another rate based on that data.

1 minute ago, KindleofDreams said:

Hey There, 

Well first off being stuck in Agate does somewhat limit you. 

However assuming you're still using the same team a few suggestions could help at this point:

If you still have to beat the leaders (like Samson), having a fully evolved Fennekin could be quite helpful versus his fighting types. 

I would also keep infernape because he also has a field advantage. Aside from that I could see how Delphox can be a better option for instance vs Ciel.

If you're having trouble with Samson/Ciel I'd suggest getting Hawlucha/Braviary who can be caught + trained @ Agate circus to help clearing Samson (possibly Terra with Hawlucha).

If your team has changed in the meantime, I can give another rate based on that data.

I just finished the Agate Circus Arc, what i'm currently doing is training a Guardevoir as an replacement for my swoobat. For Mightyena and Simipour (and eventually Manectric) I still dont have a replacement. Most important for me is to keep Gallade, since i love this Pokemon.

13 minutes ago, Nemésis said:

I just finished the Agate Circus Arc, what i'm currently doing is training a Guardevoir as an replacement for my swoobat. For Mightyena and Simipour (and eventually Manectric) I still dont have a replacement. Most important for me is to keep Gallade, since i love this Pokemon.

well a replacement for Mightyena that can be gotten around Calcenon could be Bisharp. I've used him quite well ( aside from Charlotte's gym) and you're only a little way off from being able to get Pawniard.

Bisharp Learns Sword Dance/ Iron Head/ Nightslash on its own. Stats are pretty good as well.

After Agate Arc you can also get some pretty decent water pokemon in Wailord/Walrein/Dewgong and potentially Lapras/Totodile line if you find them in Celestine.

Give Acrobatics to Infernape, instead of the Flame Wheel. Big Top Arena is ahead. Enough said. Also, give Swords Dance to Gallade. Replace Leaf Blade.

I'd maybe give Ice Fang to Mightyena instead of Snarl. Taunt can be useful vs stallers too.

Turn Swoobat's Ability to Simple and give it Calm Mind and possibly Amnesia too. It will help A LOT. You don't need Heart Stamp and Air Cutter.

Infernape and Gallade are your two best pokemon. For Infernape, find a heart scale and replace it's blaze ability with iron fist. You can find them being sold at the Agate Circus. Manectric is okay, but it does have frail defenses. Which will make it harder to use as the bosses are starting to use bulkier pokemon. Perhaps a better electric type will do. It seems that you've also replaced with swoobat with Gardevoir. That's good. Gardevoir should carry you through the end game. You're also going to want to list the ability and moveset of your Gardevoir so that we can see how well it will work with your team. Simipour and Mighyena should be replaced. 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, the Moveset for Guardevoir: Psychich,Moonblast,Calm Mind, Hypnosis.

Okay, what are good replacements for Manectric? I actually wanted a Luxray but i don't have the Patience for the Gambling.

I was going to replace Simipour with Feraligatr and Mightyena with Weavile, any Suggestions or better Ideas?