Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

The Lost Train??

ChaoticStreamer

Question

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

No, not that.

There used to be a narrow pathway leading to a train south of chrysolia woods. I found it by chance, and I don't specifically recall what the weather conditions were. The train had something in it, I can't remember what exactly, but I want to explore it again anyways. I looked around in the forum and nobody seems to be talking about it, so has anybody found it?

I think you'll gain access to it at some point in the story. The tree that's in front of the path should disappear once you approach it. It's in the southern part of the forest like you said. I'm not sure about any weather conditions though

Edited by HongaarseBeer

2 hours ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

I remember finding the lost train on my first playthrough of reborn, but I can't seem to find it now. I've tried revisiting chrysolia forest with all kinds of different conditions, but can't seem to get those trees to disappear. 

Any help on how to get to it?

In case you're talking about how to get an eevee, You need to change the weather to windy using the weather mod.

If not, Wolfox already ninja'd that.

4 hours ago, Paul25 said:

In case you're talking about how to get an eevee, You need to change the weather to windy using the weather mod.

If not, Wolfox already ninja'd that.

No, not that.

There used to be a narrow pathway leading to a train south of chrysolia woods. I found it by chance, and I don't specifically recall what the weather conditions were. The train had something in it, I can't remember what exactly, but I want to explore it again anyways. I looked around in the forum and nobody seems to be talking about it, so has anybody found it?

13 minutes ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

No, not that.

If I recall correctly, there was an egg aboard the train along with an inventory log.

48 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I think you'll gain access to it at some point in the story. The tree that's in front of the path should disappear once you approach it. It's in the southern part of the forest like you said. I'm not sure about any weather conditions though

It isn't part of the story, its entirely option. But I just can't seem to get there again.

2 hours ago, The Protagonist said:

If I recall correctly, there was an egg aboard the train along with an inventory log.

Yeah, I remember there being a log. Do you recall the conditions under which it appeared?

55 minutes ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

It isn't part of the story, its entirely option. But I just can't seem to get there again.

I know that. I meant it in a way that even though it's optional, it doesn't necessarily have to be available to you from the point you reach Chrysolia Forest

15 hours ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

Yeah, I remember there being a log. Do you recall the conditions under which it appeared?

I don't think the weather mattered. You should be able to access it normally. If not, try to access the path after beating PULSE Abra. It should definitely show up after that event.

11 hours ago, The Protagonist said:

I don't think the weather mattered. You should be able to access it normally. If not, try to access the path after beating PULSE Abra. It should definitely show up after that event.

Beat abra to no avail.

6 hours ago, Moneybanks416 said:

IIRC it has to be night and raining for the path to the train to appear, and windy for the path to the cave to appear

I'll wait for a rainy night then. Thanks.