Let's play a quality, wholesome, family friendly game!

DW~

Alright so I got a proposition for you lads, and everyone that sees this. First of all, let's get some background on this since we got some newbies. 

Now we all know Nick right? Electric Leader known for gimmick af strats and has always been in B1 and also unskilled in general yeah? Also has no semblance of a character and uses copy/paste lines Well last season right before the end of it, I propositioned a goal. Said goal was to prevent Nick from reaching a win/loss ratio of over 50%, if not knocking them below because people screwed up. Well that goal was achieved still surprised I got so many people tbh, and it was a proud day for us filthy memers.

Now I ask of y'all again to fulfill a new goal if it's possible. Ensure our old pal/buddy/chum Nick stays at a 0% winrate for as long as possible and this can be done in two ways. One is not challenging him at all, the easiest of the two ways. The second is carrying Aegislash with Wide Guard to prevent A-Golem from exploding and killing half your team (same goes for damp mons like Swampert).

Edit:Somebody once told me that the world was gonna roll me.. by not mentioning the thicc fruit gril Tsareena w/Queenly Majesty to prevent priority so that works too

Edited by DW~

I'll do my best to not lose to nick, though don't count on me winning vs him instantly, as luck is the one thing he most likely has over me (lost to him 4 times last season, 3 of those 4 times were because of f*cking hax at the perfect moment...)