Ideas for an Anti-hero Sprite

Hello creative masters of Reborn, 

I'm having a problem. The sort of problem that others can help with. Y'see, I'm attempting to make an anti-hero protag. He's sort of a lawful evil/chaotic good character. However, I don't really know of a base where I could build upon. Could I implore some of you to throw me some suggestions? I'll try multiple to see which fits the bill. That'd help me a lot. Thanks again.

~Luciano

27 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Black Leather jacket, jeans, longish hair potentially covering one of the eyes a little. these some decent ideas?

I like these. How should his posture be? His character is more emotionless, so I don't want to use an energetic kind of pose. Something along the lines of a look of pity on his face would work. Thanks, Wolfox. ^_^

Hm... evil, chaotic, emotionless, lawful. Very hard to get a lawful character that is at the same time chaotic.

My suggestion would be an evil Scientist. Some sort of those that will try to create a new world order. 

For example... Prof. Culpa from Pokemon Colosseum (the one where you can catch the Raikou). 

Culpa.png.a94bb2640a0eaed9bfcf95989f406555.png