Hey everyone!

Kixur

Nice to meet you! I'm Kixur, or Kix if you want to shorten it even more. I've been a fan of the game for a little while now and decided I might as well introduce myself already.

My favorite Pokemon by a LONG SHOT is Vaporeon. Always has been, always will be. My favorite Nintendo-made Pokemon games are Collosium and XD [XD a little more, for multiple reasons]. I enjoy the snagging mechanic, but more then that the whole feel of the game, with a desolate desert with only a few lush areas, buildings with signs of rust and age... it just has such a unique feel to it! 

My favorite fan-made game that I've played through so far is probably Reborn, followed by Uranium.

A few other fandoms I'm in, aside from Pokemon, are Homestuck, Dangan Ronpa, The Adventure Zone, Phoenix Wright, and Kingdom Hearts.

One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is roleplay. I'm not a huge fan of roleplaying with multiple people in one roleplay, but one-on-one roleplays with thought-out paragraphs.

I can't really think of anything more to add, but if you want to know more, feel free to ask :)

Edit:

Just thought to add that I am genderfluid. Feel free to use whatever pronouns you want when it comes to me!

Edited by Kixur

Howdy Kix! Welcome to Reborn!

My favorite Nintendo-made Pokemon games are Collosium and XD [XD a little more, for multiple reasons]. I enjoy the snagging mechanic, but more then that the whole feel of the game, with a desolate desert with only a few lush areas, buildings with signs of rust and age... it just has such a unique feel to it! 

I wholly agree with you there. I feel like the majority of Pokemon games depict some form of utopian society with no problems and everyone gets along (except for the bad guys of course). The fact that Colosseum and XD depict a run down society with many real world problems provides a great and unique atmosphere.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here at the forums and see ya 'round! 

42 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Howdy Kix! Welcome to Reborn!

I wholly agree with you there. I feel like the majority of Pokemon games depict some form of utopian society with no problems and everyone gets along (except for the bad guys of course). The fact that Colosseum and XD depict a run down society with many real world problems provides a great and unique atmosphere.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here at the forums and see ya 'round! 

Glad to meet another Orre fan! Fingers crossed that the Pokemon game Nintendo has in the works for the Switch is Orre-centric!

Thanks everyone! Love the art!

Here's a few pics a good friend of mine had commissioned someone to make for me. Not sure if that person is still doing this sort of commission, so I'm glad I found out about them when they did!

8405c2ba2445d942e7b1a572b10f1db8-d8ludvg

Tropical Vaporeon.png

Ocean Vaporeon.png

Swamp Vaporeon.png