Reborn City in Minecraft

Arcinblade3

Hello my fellow residents of Reborn City!

After completely falling in love in this game, i will now undergo the complete ludicrous task of creating the entirety of reborn city and maybe the other parts of the regions when i find some sort of to fill in massive areas of water without wasting days on a tiny stretch of ocean. (If anyone wants to help me with that, please do).

I'll irregularily post my progress on this thread, but as i have very little time and this is of course a huge project, it will quite obviously take quite some time before i make anything that's presentable. 

(Also, as a side note, i have no idea if this is actually gonna be deemed as an acceptable thread within Pokemon Reborn/Reborn City, as it technically doesn't involve the game itself. I'm probably gonna need some clarification on that)

That seems like a very daunting task, but I'd love to see some of the famous landmarks of Reborn re-created.

It's probably not necessary to design the interior of every house as that would make a difficult task more or less impossible, but if, say, you could re-create something like Obsidia Ward, that would already be a great accomplishment.

I wish you the best of luck with the task ahead.