A wild Decidueye appeared!

TeamPlayerSwampert

Hello everyone!

Instead of calling me GreenDecidueyeArrow, you guys can just refer to me as Deci instead, it rolls off the tongue easier if you ask me. I've actually been a part of this forum for a while, but I realized I haven't introduced myself yet. Oh, and I'm currently in university for undergrad as of this post. 

Well, if it isn't clear already, I think Reborn, the DC hero Green Arrow, and the Rowlet line are pretty dope. Confession: Swampert is still my favorite starter if we're being honest. However, that doesn't mean I can't like other starters too. Typhlosion has been so cluch for me in both Soul Silver and Rejuvenation with Eruption :)

When it comes to Pokemon fangames, so far I've played and enjoyed: Reborn (+ Hardcore as well), Rejuvenation, Desolation, Spork, Insurgence, and Omicron 

My favorite types are Water and Dragon but I like most pokemon, even Budew (sorry Ame). 

Outside of Pokemon, I could talk all day about astronomy, basketball, or Game of Thrones (don't worry, I'll be careful with spoilers) so feel free to bring those up anytime with me!

Howdy Deci! Welcome to the forums of Reborn!

Decidueye is awesome! Gotta love Robinhood birb. Did you know his secondary ghost typing is a reference to the fact that the species of owl its based off of is a representation of ancestral spirits in Hawwaiian culture?

Swampert is still my favorite starter if we're being honest.

Personally, I'm more of a fan of omnitype protean Greninja, but if were not factoring in HA's, then Swampert's definitely the best.

Yay! More fans of Astronomy! And Dragons! And Budew! Were gonna get along.