Favorite Eeveelution

Brakk

Just now, Wolfox said:

Sylveon. shouldn't be a surprise to anyone as Fairy type is my favorite.

fun fact tho: Fire is one of my favorite types, but I dislike Flareon. just got it's move-pool and stats all wrong...

I absolutly agree with you on the flareon thing. It is so cool but it sucks too hard to like.

I totally confirm the problem with Flareon. At least when you would switch it's poor defense with special attack, it would be able to tank some hits and return huge damage. As for Jolteon I'd like to set up Spikes with it :)

Design based, all Eeveelutions look like a mixture between rabbits (face), cats (body) and dogs (body) and to me Jolteon looks like a spiky dog with rabbit ears. I just like dogs and that is the reason why I like this eeveelution the most. 

I'm going with design for this, because as far as practical use goes, there are better alternatives to most of the eeveelutions anyway. Although that doesn't necessarily make them bad mons.

I like Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon and Espeon a lot. Among these, the former 2 have a slight edge over the latter 2.

The other 4 aren't particularly appealing to me, especially Vaporeon. Sorry, mermaid-cat-dog =x

Honorable mention to Eevee itself for being ultra cute!

2 hours ago, Brakk said:

Even in this thread were people with eeveelution images in their profile :)

Haha you got me :)

Well, eeveelutions are awesome pokemon. I can't blame people for having them in their profile :D 

I am sure more of "us" will visit this topic!

Related image

This glorious beast, otherwise known as Glaceon. Graceful, powerful, and the cold never bothered her anyway. 

(I know it's not that great in battle, but in the right circumstances, it's best not to underestimate the damage it can do)

Boweon is a close second, followed by Leafeon and Espeon. Though, I'm fond of all the Eeveelutions, really. 

Espeon is my favorite both design wise and utility wise. They're majestic, adorable, and their Sp. Attack is sky high! The only thing I don't like about Espeon is their shiny (Honestly it looks like someone spilled guacamole on you Espeon, do you need a towel?).

Edited by ThatGuyOverThere