Hello reborn!

groniack

Hello Reborn! Time to introduce myself! I am groniack from Greece. I am 21 years old and I study Electrical engineering.

I actually came across this forum last year, when I started playing Pokemon Rejuvenation, and finally I decided to be part of the community!

After finishing playing the 3 most popular games of the community (Reborn, Rejuvenation and Desolation), I thought that it would be cool to make my own game :)

Anyway, let's talk more about me. I really like playing sports, especially basketball (Root for my National team in Eurobasket guys!) and drawing, though I am at an amateur level at that... But I am getting better!

In real life I am shy and I prefer staying home and talking with my twin brother for all kind of things.

I am trying to persuade my little cousins to start watching pokemon... but this new generation doesn't know how great pokemon are!

That's it for now. Thanks for having me here :)

Salutations Gron and welcome to Reborn! Enjoy your stay!

After finishing playing the 3 most popular games of the community (Reborn, Rejuvenation and Desolation), I thought that it would be cool to make my own game :)

YOUR OWN GAME!!?!?!!  That sounds awesome. I'd love to see what you'd make! Anyway, best of luck to you with all your endeavors and see ya 'round!

Thanks for welcoming me guys! All of you :)

7 hours ago, RayAmbitious said:

Hey welcome! I've been a fan of reborn for a while but I'm just getting involved on the forums myself. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Oh and if you ever wanna battle or trade just shoot me a DM!

Welcome to Reborn, too! I hope you enjoy it here!

5 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Salutations Gron and welcome to Reborn! Enjoy your stay!

YOUR OWN GAME!!?!?!!  That sounds awesome. I'd love to see what you'd make! Anyway, best of luck to you with all your endeavors and see ya 'round!

Well, it might take a while though before releasing something... But once I get to do something I will tell you!

35 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay~

(I like Leafeon a lot btw ;) )

Yup, Leafeon rules!!