S3 Leader Reveals

Joker

Yo what up it's your boy Quinn here ready to deliver some sweet leader goodness on your precious souls. You thought we were just revealing bracket 1? Nah son we're getting real as shit this time. From now until league starts on the 13th of next month I'll be revealing every leader up to the end of bracket 3. Once league starts and people start to approach bracket 4 I'll begin revealing the rest of the leaders, including the champion regardless of if anyone is close to them or not. Lets begin, shall we? 

4KwcmeJPlzWekHntORKVsdNabSgr3MvplxP9ktKkDpsNRHxWchHROyLlqH_bdWpNFbwSQR2au9HJ6C2J7pwH29q0_L_jOf6QawX2uXllL74TtMyZMpyx27N3gNklYDG6q0tigsrx

fNXrvi4rYILCFojcO-Qcv4wOy18JO6fYnWJ6Vdn7OKbS8LjwBu_0JWBIAig5XnuAYpj9lKliiHaWF3Lp7T3m1MjvLQm9G8rTZOeX9eLHUS46JMk014thQ_lmdFT2d_3kX0vSZS5p

Olivia 

Type: Grass  

BadgeFoliage_Badge.png Foliage

There isn't much to say about Olivia this time around other than she's sporting a clean new look. I'm sure Epic C will be overwhelmed!

Stay tuned as I'll reveal the next bracket 2 leader next week! Will it be a new face or a returning veteran? Spicy!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-breathes heavily-

OLVIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD

WHOA she looks SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!!! :OOOO

I cannot believe s3 is happening! So glad you guys have stuck with this! I won't be participating...but i'll be keeping an eye out!

Man is everybody getting fresh sprites? Olivia's looks lovely!

8 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

-breathes heavily-

OLVIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD

WHOA she looks SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!!! :OOOO

I cannot believe s3 is happening! So glad you guys have stuck with this! I won't be participating...but i'll be keeping an eye out!

Man is everybody getting fresh sprites? Olivia's looks lovely!

Mira and Haley were updated too. As for the others you'll just have to wait and see :]

Back again suckers, and I'm here to drop yet another reveal on you. Originally I was going to wait a week but in order to have b1-b3 revealed in time for league start I have to reveal some sooner. Lucky you. Anyway, smack dab in the middle of bracket 2 we have everyone's favorite monarch: 

3IwsCzc-lqGT8G7eK6ClJ_bVdl4f6gO7JaKVqM80ewbJCZpJztu1YvUHb2ggKnciLAkHEbkY_H-We8J-Igdu26ORcVquNhH2oLTVTitzfv5Nr8u35u12pHlrb8T8_6svlSP2mfyA

Ariel 

Type: Fairy

BadgeRegal Badge.png  Regal

The princess returns! Or whatever Ariel prefers to be called. Silly is back too, look how cute it is. It's ready to drop Hyper Voices on everyone!

What up it's ya boi bringing you yet another leader reveal and this time it's the final bracket 2 leader. Now I did say the next leader would have a legendary as their "Ace" and I wasn't lying. Ya'll ready? The next leader is...

iiGSCm_LE0orHf7SlklBJ-RSHAPh9Z4Gfo5-ZzChrEkZipNP4c8ITim4KKRf3vc3ngIz4_bKS1YWbV6ug4jz5XWg2YccKZS0gw97GVyZVgbDyZMMPkcqhnPmbeebIHyIAug0jj6w

Jasper

Type: Psychic

BadgeClairvoyance Badge.png Clairvoyance

This dynamic duo is looking to turn all the scream and wails they'll likely cause you with the unfortunate psychic buff into inspirational music. Is Jasper that cruel though? He doesn't seem like it, but everyone has their secrets. Hopefully he'll be up to the task too. And as long as he can make Azery suffer again I'd call it a win. Anyway Jasper joined late into season 2 and didn't gain much traction but he's hoping he can gain some friends among you challengers and do better!

With that out of the way I'll leave the updated silhouette here as well as in the original post above so you scamps can speculate who's left. And I'll even drop you a juicy spoiler for the next reveal. It's a new leader never before seen before. So get hyped for that I guess.

WlyQqbNXR9DqjSdfuTWACGPgQBemVDsZZ8cthhxAzAKp-xogcJ_yoOGZdiAp98pVovaBOdUxBWYVapULV8G0VpCVXKxFy8MjbWJRETmrSR0Eo29aGCeNLM3IGTHjl_YlOYsQ8XcN

Alright people we got a fresh new leader ready to be shown to the public and this one may have certain people feeling sad. If you liked Penelope then you better start grieving cuz SHE OUTTA HERE! Penelope decided to focus solely on her museum and thus left the team. Though given her interactions... or the lack there of, I'd say she wasn't too interested anyway. That being said, here's the new leader!

Spoiler

DfSkIwa.png

GOTTEEM. Okay for real this time. Here's the actual new leader!

Spoiler

DfSkIwa.png

GET REKT SON! Okay, I'm done for real now. I'll actually introduce the actual leader. For realsies. I promise!

Spoiler

-DRNk8QDyjtncVxXG1BL1QuB7Lm59Kvpk2Wh1p1vplA4yAthQp5EtExK6oqJWTX8wuHrQCCmAUj3j3JuD8hbSAlqft-SCpN8om-zdXHMQmTTF1vI8QjkpbL-fujZyGLAijHdb2LU

Ken

Type: Dragon

BadgeSacred Badge.png Sacred

Ken is here to, uh... well, to have fun! He's a laid back guy who likes Pokemon, especially Dragons. Other than that he lives a relatively calm life working at a bakery, playing games at home, and jogging every day (bro). Speaking of, he's actually surprisingly fit, and he uses that to help those around him. Ken here is a very good samaritan and finds himself helping others quite often whether it being willingly or because of his abnormal luck. His luck works in mysterious ways, maybe you'll see that sometime. With him around it's not hard to have a good time!

Ken is our first bracket 3 leader! So when you see him be sure to provide him with a warm welcome!

Stay tuned for the next leader reveal!

Alright you goons, listen up. Azery wanted the next reveal on Tuesday, but since I don't take orders from SCRUBS I'm doing it a day early. You're welcome.

nEdxmXtrpz_5euU417T8Zm7yp4V2xpfJqrdCPJls_nUg5grlvdOkkNsq69lnQrlL2vAuq2FOIEKNvHrBQH_6gyJDqUAls3IUiJHuYtWeh4QUsjXqbyCRVy-5WWs25oacGPUAhYKQ

Helen

Type: Rock

BadgeTugtupite Badge.png Tugtupite

I'll leave you all with a message from Helen herself. Ahem.

"HEY WHATS UP EVERYONE I'M SO EXCITED TO BE BACK!! OH MOUNTAIN MAN IS PRETTY STOKED TOO JUST LOOK AT HIM!! ANYWAYS I GOT MOUNTAINS TO CLIMB AND ROCKS TO SMASH HELEN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!"

Little known fact: Helen gets so pumped up she can fly for a short period of time. 

The next and final reveal until after league starts will be later this week. So look forward to that. I will say that this one will be someone you wouldn't expect. Get to speculating. :]

21 hours ago, Nagisa_Hideyoshi said:

HELEN AND MOUNTAIN MAN RETURNS FOR MORE SUUUPEEER SLAAAAMMM!!! 

And Helen is different. She looks  T H I C C E R  than last season.

E X T R A T H I C C