An effort to make a decent start

Corso

Um... Hello. Before writing my first post on another forum I read it was suggested to introduce oneself here, and I wanted to be nice and follow the rules to make a good First Impression (I definitely didn't think about Golisopod while writing the last part)...

Well, my "Display Name" should be visible on the left, so I think writing it here sounds redundant. Instead, some information slightly more difficult to find out about me: I'm 20 years old and, in case you  didn't figure ouy where I'm from, the country is I***y, the region S****y, the city P*****o. From these obvius clues it's clear that English isn't my native language, so if I make any mistake, please correct me.

Since this is the Internet and I'm probably far from anyone who's reading this, I can get cocky and describe myself to complete strangers: my most evident feature is my shyness, which made me introverted over the years greatly affecting my social life (not in a good way). Another feature of mine is the almost complete inability to make even basic decisions or choices: to give you an idea it took me half an hour to choose my Display Name only to come up with my surname. My typical answers to a question like "do you like/want A or B?" are "Both" and "You choose".

Positive aspects of me? Honestly, I can't think of any.

Something that probably no one of you will ever see is that I'm able to "shake" my pupils since I was a child. It happened while I was looking at Psychic's animation in Leaf Green.

I study Physics at university. My hobbies: playing Pokemon (that's Onixpected), Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest (although I don't own a 3ds so I haven't played the most recent games) and a match-3 game called "Gems of War" (does this count as advertising? I know I shouldn't make it, but this game is one of my hobbies). I also listen to music such as remixes of Pokemon soundtracks.

I thik I bored you enough, so I think I'll stop for now, not that I count on being very active here.

In the end, I'd like to thank all the developers of Reborn and Rejuvenation for their amazing job (that shiny Gardevoir sprite is amazing).

A warm welcome to you Corso! Hang your metaphorical hat and coat on the hanger and enjoy your stay!

I thik I bored you enough, so I think I'll stop for now, not that I count on being very active here.

Nonsense! I'm always into idle chit chatter, whomever it may be. In fact, your indecisiveness kinda sounds a lot like myself! Nevertheless, no need to feel shy here.

btw love Italian food, Physics is awesome, and nice intro