Database Manager

Dragon116

I'm working on a database manager website which will let you create, read, update, and delete tables and records in a database. What makes this unique is the create feature takes CSV or INI files and converts them to a database. It's not close to complete but I'm at the point where it can upload, parse, and convert the files into HTML tables for review. One question I have for anyone out there who works with databases is what kind of datatypes would you want supported? I currently have integer and text supported, with date, decimal, and datetime in progress. Also, are there other file formats you would be interested in? Excel is on my future updates list.

Yes, links would fall under text. What you would do is store the URL of the link (so https://www.rebornevo.com) and then when you withdraw the data from the database, you would feed it to your linking system. For HTML, this would simply be putting it between <a> </a> tags. For BB codes, it would likely be [link=xxx] where xxx is the URL.