Branched Story

Millianne157

Hey good people of the internet, with E17 getting ever closer I thought it would be a good idea,
with the new confirmed branched story to collect all the different choices available in E16 here to find out how they will play out in E17 :D

So please help me out with this overview ex:

I know that if you say no to Blake you fight Aster instead to get waterfall that will enable you to get the shiny charm- (stuff like this)

image.png.4cfabe5f34157eb3006beaa5543c3954.png

If you stay Downstairs, Sigmund will catch Anna and Noel, never tried the other version and go upstairs^^

dzffanmsc51.jpg

The choice if you believe El or Radomus isn't a really change on the story, in both sítuations you have to fight against El and he will become Radomus butler for first...

Even the opinion from Cain and Adrienn is a little bit changed...

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

If you fight Sigmund in the Yureyu building, then choose to stay downstairs at Belrose mansion, the twins will be kidnapped (this is imo the most obvious path and what I generally choose to do).

If you fight Sigmund in the Yureyu building, then choose to go upstairs at Belrose, Laura will be taken instead. In both cases Saphira goes with you into the Meteor Base.

If you refuse to fight Sigmund at Yureyu and face Sirius instead, the branches are different but I haven't personally tested them. I know that it is possible for Saphira to get kidnapped, in which case you go into the Meteor Base with Laura, who contrary to her older sister doesn't kill the grunts in her way. It is also regarded as an interesting path because you apparently get a bit more Laura and Lin backstory that way.

EDIT: the aforementioned Radomus/El choice doesn't change the story, but if you side with Radomus you then have to win against Dittoceus, whereas if you side with El you can lose to him and still progress.

Edited by Alistair

If you fight Sirius at Yureyu and stay downstairs, Saphira gets captured (imo this is the best split since you learn a lot more about the orphanage and Lin from Laura). I haven't done this one personally, but I believe if you fight Sirius and go upstairs, Charlotte and Shelly get captured. 

You might also consider defeating Solaris' Garchomp or not a split since it affects who you later team up with at Fiore Mansion (Julia or Florinia)

6 minutes ago, Lucky1998 said:

If you fight Sirius at Yureyu and stay downstairs, Saphira gets captured (imo this is the best split since you learn a lot more about the orphanage and Lin from Laura). I haven't done this one personally, but I believe if you fight Sirius and go upstairs, Charlotte and Shelly get captured. 

You might also consider defeating Solaris' Garchomp or not a split since it affects who you later team up with at Fiore Mansion (Julia or Florinia)

this is the one I usually go with, as it just shows how stupid team meteor can be (And because Sigmunt get Hyperbeamed in the face)