Some Rejuvenation Conspiracy Theories [SPOILERS]

So after playing through Rejuvenation again for V9, I had a few ideas for possible conspiracy theories that may come to light (or not) within the game. Let me know what you think.

Spoiler

#1 - Angie is Melia's mother: Angie's Gym is called "The Church of Theolia" which either means that she's just an affiliate of Indriad's cult, or that she's a Theolia herself. While in the mansion within the sewers, we also encounter Anju, who is extremely cold and out of her mind - both traits of Angie. While this can be someone else, we can likely assume this to be a broken down and battered form of Anathea, although it would be interesting to see how she would get out of our soul stone, back into the Theolia household, and then transform into the psychotic ice-demon of Kristiline Town. My theory is that Melia, Mariannette, and Maria are not the same person exactly, but different incarnations of each other in alternate timelines which could explain the slight differences between them.

#2 - Crawli is affiliated with Team Xen: I played through this game once before, and in Crawli's old gym there was a pathway that lead directly into Valor Mountain, and with his new gym, this path still exists. This means that he knew he could easily get our team into Valor Mountain without all of the shenanigans surrounding magma drift (although this could be explained by his knowledge that you would need it to navigate within the mountain, but he never says this). Additionally, he may have acted ignorant, but it is hard to believe that he knew nothing about a giant Team Xen base being constructed within his secret shore - he also magically is at the end of the base in the cave without any grunt or admin acknowledging him passing through. To top it all off, his father, Rorrim B, has access to shadow pokemon and is openly hostile. 

#3 - Aelita is Madame X: In the most recent episode we finally learn what happened to Aelita in that she was revived, but as a seemingly different person. Souta mentions how he removed a series of chains on her heart which caused her to be incredibly violent, destructive, and ignorant of those she knew (as well as to have red hair) until he placed one of them back on. This would be in character for Madame X as she is extremely violent and angry with inconsistent memory based off of her appearance in Kugearen. How she becomes this way, I am not sure, but with the emphasis the Puppet Master placed on her and the MC working together he could be aware of how much damage she can cause if she is turned loose.

Spoiler

I honestly think Melia is more of an Arceus descendant, and has a huge impact on creating a weapon/machine. that's why everyone wants to capture her. As for Madame X, I think she is actually Marianette/Maria from the future, and try to capture Melia to probably save her mom/dad. 

• Global Mods

for 1. there's actually a little cutscene in a side room of Angies tower that shows Indriad converting Anju into Angie through some method. the interractions with Anju in the mansion also tell us that she is from Sheridan, and I'm pretty sure she's actually an old relative of Aelita's, as she mentions her mothers name as family. As for our blonde-haired friend, I believe Maria and Marianette are the same person, while yea Melia is not quite but very closely connected in some way.

for 2, this one is actually pretty interesting, Though the gym path is actually used to get into the mountain if you give the magma stone to cera and therefore cannot get magma drift from the shop. I haven't played through this route though, so not sure how you then get magma drift once inside.

for 3, I don't really think she's Madame X, the behavior doesn't match, but I do think it's possible that her inner self is one of the 4 shadows. Honestly at this point she could either be a light or a shadow IMO.

Edited by DreamblitzX

Personally I suspect #2 as well.

For #3 if you do the demon rift chandelure side quest, you actually see a machine. To progress the quest you need to use the machine. After an error message you see a colorless statue of Madame X. The rift chandelure possesses the statue to imitate your mother which may imply that Madame X is a doll. It can explain the difference between the two versions of Madame X, the one that tries to murder you and the one that saves you. They are just different dolls.

• Global Mods

1. Anju mentioned a son, but not a daughter. If she had more children, I feel like she would've mentioned all of them rather than just the one son. 

2. Crawli doesn't like having that door open because a change in the mountain's mood could flood his place with lava. This is revealed through the branching story path where you give Cera the Magma Stone. 

3. Since we've seen Aelita and Madame X in the same place before, I'm not really sure how that would work unless one is a clone of the other :S 

On 9/5/2017 at 3:19 AM, Rainlove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I honestly think Melia is more of an Arceus descendant, and has a huge impact on creating a weapon/machine. that's why everyone wants to capture her. As for Madame X, I think she is actually Marianette/Maria from the future, and try to capture Melia to probably save her mom/dad. 

This is one of the more compelling fan theories out there, I honestly believe this to be ture as seen by the cutscene at the start of the game where madame X tells marianette "hold on to who you are" or something along those lines.

On 9/5/2017 at 5:19 AM, Rainlove said:

As for Madame X, I think she is actually Marianette/Maria from the future, and try to capture Melia to probably save her mom/dad. 

Spoiler

I personally believe Crescent is Madame X for the following reasons:

1-They both have been shown to have impressive supernatural powers

2-They both don't have much regard for human life

3-In the prison arc,Crescent sent Melia to Blacksteeple to save the MC and the rest of the captives and find out the motivation behind Team Xen,Why would she send Melia when she can just simply teleport over there and do all of those things in the blink of an eye?,Think about it,Crescent and Madame X have never been in the same place at the same time.

2 hours ago, Mrlolster said:
  Hide contents

I personally believe Crescent is Madame X for the following reasons:

1-They both have been shown to have impressive supernatural powers

2-They both don't have much regard for human life

3-In the prison arc,Crescent sent Melia to Blacksteeple to save the MC and the rest of the captives and find out the motivation behind Team Xen,Why would she send Melia when she can just simply teleport over there and do all of those things in the blink of an eye?,Think about it,Crescent and Madame X have never been in the same place at the same time.

Madame X may be rash and aggressive, but Crescent is downright sadistic and a rogue entity. Its a possibility, but I couldn't see her in charge of Team Xen.

Edited by leo_the_greatest