Super Geara and Zetta

Sceptilespy

Yeah, I want to make these guys op since they're my favorite fight in this game. 

BTW, since I'm lazy, I'll only put EV spreads if I think they're unique. 

Oh, it's that burning field btw.

Zeta's 1st mon

Lv 58 Bisharp w/ focus sash

Stealth Rocks

Iron Head

Knock Off 

Stone Edge

Geara's 1st mon 

Lv 58 Gengar w/ focus sash

Focus Blast

Shadow Ball

Energy Ball

Sludge Wave

Gengar bodies everything with nice coverage. Bisharp covers for his weaknesses. Gengar covers for both of their ground weaknesses. Bisharp gets up rocks. and it can beat Melia's tyranitar. I hope you love the next ones lol. 

Zeta's 2nd mon 

Lv 70 Arceus w/ Life orb

Judgement 

Psychic

Shadow Ball

Focus Blast

Geara's 2nd mon

Lv 69 Giratina w/ Griseous orb

Calm Mind

Shadow Ball

Dragon Pulse

Aura Sphere

Don't scream at me. For one, do you see the theme? The devil and God? Ok. My bad. Not to mention, Zeta has a silvally, basically a dollar tree arceus. So I thought to give it an upgrade. Also, Geara owns an actual Giratina lol. 

Zeta's 3rd mon 

Lv 60 Typhlosion w/ Typhlosioni- I mean Charcoal

Eruption

Fire Blast

Extrassensory

Focus Blast

Geara's 3rd mon 

Lv 60 Chandelure w/ life orb

Flame Charge

Flamethrower

Shadow Ball

Energy Ball

FIRE TYPES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FIELD WOOOOO. Also, if you havent played pokemon insurgence, play it, I deadass think its the best pokemon fangame out right now. 

Zeta's 4th mon

Lv 60 Greninja w/ Life orb

Dark Pulse

Hydro Pump

Gunk Shot 

Hp fire

Geara's 4th mon 

Lv 60 Decidueye w/ leftovers

Spirit Shackle

U-turn

Brave Bird

Leaf Blade

I noticed that Earthquake kinda super fisted the team sooo. 

Zeta's 5th mon

Lv 61 Charizard w/ Charizardite Y

Heat Wave

Air Slash

Focus Blast

Solar Beam

Lv 59 Aegislash w/ weakness policy

Swords Dance

Shadow sneak

Iron Head

Sacred sword

Aegislash covers for charizard's rock weakness, Zard doesn't do much for aegislash though except beat ground types. 

Zeta's 6th mon

Lv 75 Reuniclus w/ Choice Specs

Psycho Boost

Shadow Ball

Fusion Flare

Sacred Sword

252SpA/252SPE

Lv 60 A-Marowak w/ Thick club

Flare blitz

Shadow Bone

Bonerang 

Thunder Punch

Ability: Rock head 

Btw, the Reuniclus stats are similar to Deoxys-A. And Zeta has one for plot purposes of course. A-marowak just has super coverage

Edited by Sceptilespy

On 9/4/2017 at 9:42 PM, Filthy Casual said:

If I remember correctly, the level cap at this point is supposed to be 60. As such, it seems really strange that you chose a Giratina and Arceus at level 70, as well as a Reuniclus at level 75. Those choices seem extremely unfair.

Yeah. I want op mons to be op is all. and on intense, i'm pretty sure giratina at that point is 72 anyway.

On 9/5/2017 at 3:17 AM, Zargerth said:

I'm surprised Geara doesn't have Lunaala.

Edit: Or Marshadow for that matter.

Meh, I chose the ghost god he actually had lol. 

21 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Yeah. I want op mons to be op is all. and on intense, i'm pretty sure giratina at that point is 72 anyway.

That's the thing, though. The Giratina fight worked because it was just Giratina. I'm fine if Giratina is in the fight, but there's no reason for Zetta to have an Arceus. One of the reasons that Silvally works so well for him is because he was engineered to be a part of Team Xen's program. The difficulty reminds me a lot of Dark Rising; brutal challenges because why not, rather than testing the abilities of the player. Here is what I would recommend (and I suck at this, so please feel free to correct me at any point).

Spoiler

1) Obviously, get rid of Arceus and replace it with a Silvally. Bring the Silvally's level down to 60, and give it the Fire Memory in order for it to take advantage of the field.

2) Get rid of Mega Charizard Y. Megas might not be the best at this point in the game. Charizard itself works fine, but I might recommend replacing its mega stone with a Choice Specs. That would mean Solarbeam would have to go, but perhaps it could be replaced with something else? I would need recommendations for that.

3) Lower Reuniclus's level. I'm fine if it's above the level cap, such as level 63. However, 75 seems like overkill.

Despite this, there are also many things I like about your boss fight, including:

Spoiler

1) I love how you are using Decidueye! That's extremely unique, and can really be used to throw off opponents. However, I would also recommend that you give Decidueye its Z-stone in order to buff it up a bit.

2) I'm completely fine with Giratina at level 72, as it's a legendary. It can also provide that extra challenge you are looking for.

3) Honestly, that Greninja moveset is really cool! I may be in the minority for this, but I really like it!

4) Alolan Marowak works really well as a final Pokemon. Excellent choice!

5) This:

On 9/4/2017 at 5:50 PM, Sceptilespy said:

Lv 60 Typhlosion w/ Typhlosioni- I mean Charcoal

As a fellow lover of Insurgence, I approve of this particular quote.

Overall, while I like this fight, I feel as if there is another way to increase the difficulty rather than throw ridiculously strong Pokemon your way. Still, your ideas have me interested. Maybe I'll make one of these one day when I learn how to actually properly build a team. My one additional question to you is this: what team members would Melia have? I wonder how she would support you in this fight. Would she also have six Pokemon, or would it be a 9v12 fight (as double partners seem to limit themselves to using three Pokemon, unless I'm crazy).

21 hours ago, Filthy Casual said:

That's the thing, though. The Giratina fight worked because it was just Giratina. I'm fine if Giratina is in the fight, but there's no reason for Zetta to have an Arceus. One of the reasons that Silvally works so well for him is because he was engineered to be a part of Team Xen's program. The difficulty reminds me a lot of Dark Rising; brutal challenges because why not, rather than testing the abilities of the player. Here is what I would recommend (and I suck at this, so please feel free to correct me at any point).

Hide contents

1) Obviously, get rid of Arceus and replace it with a Silvally. Bring the Silvally's level down to 60, and give it the Fire Memory in order for it to take advantage of the field.

2) Get rid of Mega Charizard Y. Megas might not be the best at this point in the game. Charizard itself works fine, but I might recommend replacing its mega stone with a Choice Specs. That would mean Solarbeam would have to go, but perhaps it could be replaced with something else? I would need recommendations for that.

3) Lower Reuniclus's level. I'm fine if it's above the level cap, such as level 63. However, 75 seems like overkill.

Despite this, there are also many things I like about your boss fight, including:

Hide contents

1) I love how you are using Decidueye! That's extremely unique, and can really be used to throw off opponents. However, I would also recommend that you give Decidueye its Z-stone in order to buff it up a bit.

2) I'm completely fine with Giratina at level 72, as it's a legendary. It can also provide that extra challenge you are looking for.

3) Honestly, that Greninja moveset is really cool! I may be in the minority for this, but I really like it!

4) Alolan Marowak works really well as a final Pokemon. Excellent choice!

5) This:

As a fellow lover of Insurgence, I approve of this particular quote.

Overall, while I like this fight, I feel as if there is another way to increase the difficulty rather than throw ridiculously strong Pokemon your way. Still, your ideas have me interested. Maybe I'll make one of these one day when I learn how to actually properly build a team. My one additional question to you is this: what team members would Melia have? I wonder how she would support you in this fight. Would she also have six Pokemon, or would it be a 9v12 fight (as double partners seem to limit themselves to using three Pokemon, unless I'm crazy).

(EDIT: I'm just rambling, ignore most of it lol) Woah this is a lot lol. Honestly, I just played Dark rising and i'm a bit addicted to legendaries. Yeah, if I ever did make a game, I'd obviously get rid of Arceus for not only plot reasons, but for arceus lol. I just liked the theme of Arceus and Giratina fighting together in the weirdest circumstances, not to mention, Silvally is like, a mini Arceus. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. TY for the greninja compliment, I just feel like Greninja REALLY fits Zetta. I also love insurgence, so ty for noticing lol. Also, I agree with the decidueye thing. I actually just come up with ideas of who to make hard, and then try to throw something together. In terms of dark rising level difficulty, it works. But as for an actual fight, the design is usually bad and either op or easy to break. I'm working on making an actual game with balanced teams lol. I'll probably introduce a dev topic for it in about 3 months. And I have a year old one lying around my profile somewhere. 

Edited by Sceptilespy