Hello, new here and I don't know what I'm doing

RedSteel

welcome to reborn @RedSteel! if you go to the development blog under the pokemon reborn tab at the top of the screen you can see how the next installment is coming around. last i checked it was at 88%

if you ever need anything else from help with reborn's gym leaders to needing a meme to laugh at let me, your local bard, know

Welcome to reborn. Hope you enjoy your stay. As long you are polite and follow the forum regulations, you should be fine.

If you have questions about the release date of the new update, then the answer is "when it's ready" and the update gets delayed by a week or month depending on who you ask. If you want to know how far development is going feel free to check http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/development/. Finally if you want to find out about all the things Ame teased, feel free to check my thread here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24015-future-episode-spoilerteaser-compilation-thread/ .

Howdy ho fellow comrade! Welcome to the forums of Reborn!

If your curious about downloading the newest patch of Pokemon Reborn, that is under downloads in Pokemon Reborn.

If you want to know how far the next update is in development, that would be under Development Blog under the same tab.

If you would like to delve into the other popular fan game known as Pokemon Rejuvenation, that would be under Pokemon Rejuvenation under Other Games.

So take your time, explore the forums at your leisure, have fun, and if you have any other concerns/questions/thoughts, feel free to post them among the various facets of the forum.

Do enjoy your stay and see ya 'round!

Hiya RedSteel, don't worry, there's no reason at all for you to cause any kind of disturbance =3

If you need information or assistance with anything, the friendly peeps here will be happy to help (as evidenced in the posts above ^^^)

All that is left for me to tell you is, welcome to Reborn. Enjoy your stay~

• 3 weeks later...