Super Saki and Venam.

Sceptilespy

So yeah, imma make that Saki and Venam fight in Telia a bit harder. For one, I won't be using toxapex as whenever I do I've been informed, merciless just under preforms, and I can't stand running defensive stuff. Like if you ever ran into me on showdown, I only use offensive stuff, because I honestly believe being offensive is the best strategy and overpowering an opponent quickly before they can do anything is the way to go. To me at least. Besides, Toxapex is boring to me now. It's more of a challenge to me to not use it at this point. Oh, also. Klingklang is getting removed from Saki's team and so is Aggron. There are so many good steal types and I'll be damned if one of my favorite leader's gets stuck with trash like this. 

Oh yeah. No field effect. That sucks. So I'll focus on overpowering the opponent with levels and offense. 

Venam's 1st mon: 

Lv 56 Venusaur w/ leftovers

Giga Drain

Sludge Bomb

Hidden Power Fire

Synthesis

252SpA/252Spe

Ability: I couldn't care less. 

Nature: Modest

Saki's 1st mon:

Lv 60 Bastiodon w/ leftovers

Stealth Rocks

Metal Burst 

Stone Edge

Iron Head

252HP/126DEF/126SpD

Sassy Nature

Ability: Sturdy

I can see it now. "BOY IM ABOUT TO GET YOU. HOW YOU GONNA USE BASTIODON, BUT NOT AGGRON. AND YOU JUST SAID YOU PREFER OFFENSE. BUT YOU WENT AND PICKED UP A DISCOUNT AGGRON." Wait. For one, I just want some sort of Hazards. I would've chosen Skarmory, but everyone knows what Skarmory does. I think I can pull some cheese with Bastiodon. Honestly, at what's being done right now. I just think Bastiodon is better. It also makes people focus on Venusaur rather then the non threat of Bastiodon. Venusaur can also beat the water and ground typings that beat Bastiodon so yeah lol. Lmao, I hope you like what comes next though. 

Venam's 2nd mon:

Lv 60 Nihelego w/ focus sash:

Toxic spikes

Power Gem

Sludge Wave

thunderbolt

252spA/252Spe

Timid Nature

Ability: Beasht Boosht (Pokeaimmd reference for the uninformed)

Saki's 2nd mon: 

Lv 65 Genesect w/ life orb

Bug Buzz

Flash Cannon 

Ice beam

Hp Ground

252SpA/252spe

Timid Nature

Ability: Download

OH BOY. Now it begins. Ok, so Genesect helps Venam with her psychic weakness, as Nihelego helps Saki with her fire weakness as well as getting up toxic spikes to further damage the opponents. Not much to say here lol. POWER. 

Venam's 3rd mon: 

Lv 59 Gengar w/ Gengarite

Shadow Ball

Sludge Wave

Focus Blast

Energy Ball

252SpA/252Spe

Timid Nature

Saki's 3rd mon:

Lv 62 Metagross w/ Metagrossite

Meteor Mash

Zen Headbutt 

Earthquake

Hammer Arm

252Atk/252Spe

Jolly Nature

Megas. Metagross helps Gengar beating Dark types with Hammer arm, as well as helping itself. Gengar also helps with ghost types w/ shadow ball. It ALSO helps with ground types with energy ball. It ALSO helps with fighting types. Meta also does that. Overall these guys are the dream team.

Venam's 4th mon 

Lv 57 Nidoking w/ life orb

Earth Power

Sludge Wave

Thunderbolt

Ice Beam

252Spe/252spA

Timid Nature

Saki's 4th mon

Lv 61 Bisharp w/ Black Glasses

Knock Off

Iron Head

Sucker Punch

Stone Edge

252Atk/252spe

Adamant Nature

Nidoking helps with Saki's fire weakness, Bisharp helps with Nidoking's Ice and Psychic weakness. 

Venam's 5th mon

Lv 58 Crobat w/ idk.

Brave Bird

Cross Poison

U-turn

Steel Wing

252Atk/252Spe

Lv 62 Empoleon w/ idk

Hydro Pump

Flash Cannon

Blizzard

Rain Dance

252SpA/252Spe

Empoleon help's with Saki's fire weakness greatly. Crobat helps with Saki's fighting weakness. U-turn helps with Venam's psychic weakness, flash cannon helps with crobat's rock type weakness as well as steel wing.  So does hydro pump.

Venam's 6th mon

Lv 60 Seviper w/ Figy Berry

Poison Jab

Aqua Tail

X-scissor

Coil

Ability: Shed skin

Saki's 6th mon

Lv 63 Klefki w/ light clay

Spikes

Reflect

Light Screen

Play Rough

252Hp/252Def

Bold Nature

Forgot to put klefki earlier, whoops.And Seviper cuz why not. 

• Global Mods

One thing to mention lore-wise, you talk about a whole lot of things they have for covering eachothers weaknesses, but one of the major points of that fight is that they don't work well together and even act as a detriment to the other

A Nihilego, Venusaur, Genesect, Mega Metagross and Mega Gengar huh... do you not like to have fun, like that sounds awful

Btw I agree I would rather run an offensive team that overpowers my opponent quickly and teras down their team than stalling them out with a defensive that's just not fun at all for me or my opponent.

For some reason my computer won't let me quote sooo. 

@Zargerth

There's definitely a Mega Gengar there lol. But I absolutely hate Magearna with a passion. And I just didn't think about Heatran. 

@Jackass

LOL. Type Specific Arceus will come in at some point. 

@DreamblitzX

Yeah, I get that, but I'd rather not have them kill themselves. What I tried to have them do was let them do their own thing and not get in the others way. I went more for a, the pokemon worked out together, rather then Saki and Venam working together. If it helps I gave Metagross Earthquake lol. 

@MightySceptile

LOL. Pray I don't get ahold of the PBS files to Rejuv so I can't edit stuff. 

Forgive my language but as someone who does fight designing, I'll be blunt as this look half assed. Heck even the way it is written shows no thought was shown as klefki as a final mon because you forgot. I'll remove an important part of battle design which is keeping it within a characters theme and style as this fight is supposed to display how bad synergy can ruin even strong teams. I'll also remove the idea set of Megas and Legendaries shouldn't be used or considered as well. Basically you gave 3 mons with legendary stato on both teams.

What is really funny is that you kept the bad synergy themergency unintentionally. The problem with Bastiodon is while it can withstand an attack, it can't do damage...at all. Great in singles but terrible in doubles. So basically, a smart player would status, taunt, or just ignore Bastiodon and take out Venam. Lead is super important in doubles as it is the only thing that is constant. SR is to be blunt, really not good in doubles as well.

Now we get back to HO talk. If anyone suggests HO for this fight, go back and study your Pokes. HO is generally the most powerful tactic as brute force is made to end things fast, however, it is a super exploitable one trick pony. It is also hard to perform well in doubles as your mons drop dead fast and it is a matter of koing them faster. Then you look at the types of poison and steel. Both types have great defensive cores but do not work too well together without good thought.

I'm pretty sure you don't really want stealth rocks in doubles. It can be usefull but in general it is not that good. There is less reason to switch in doubles than in singles.

Also I'm pretty sure these are singles mons in a doubles battle, which won't end well even though it fits the narrtive.

im gonna have to agree with @Commander on this one, not only that but there's also the problem regarding things like hazards.
ysee, due to programming, it's hard to even program an ai to properly use hazard moves or status moves properly, and as a result, the inclusion of status moves could make a fight easier than it would be due to the fact that the ai might keep stealth rocking, or toxic spiking, making the fight easier than it really would be
not only that but the pokemon dont really make sense like i said. why on earth would venam go all the way to alola just to catch a nihilego? not to mention that, nihilego is a rather recent species that could be considered classified since it's basically an alien from another world. what im trying to say is that the inclusion of legendaries is ridiculous because it's hard to justify why they would have them in the first place. maybe genesect if it involved them with an organization, like plasma, but that's pretty much all i could think of.