Are you guys repeating your run once episode 17 is released?

Rainlove

I'm thinking of repeating my run, and probably try to finish my game using favorite Pokemons only. Since Litten is my favorite starter, I would love to use it from 1st gym battle until facing the champion. I'm so excited that the episode is almost done; However, school started last week so my play time will be minimal. I'm kind of scared of facing Shelly again, I did NOT like that battle. So what about you darlings~ Are you continuing your run or repeating?

PS: Ame, if you read this, I love everything you implement on this masterpiece but 

Spoiler

please don't kill any more characters. I don't think my weak body can take it anymore. *cries*

Edited by Rainlove

Probably not, with how long it takes me to finish a run......Though when I started Reborn Hardcore, I found I couldn't maintain as much interest since I already knew the story.  Maybe someday, especially if there is a major change.

I'll replay the game fully once the final Episode is released. 

I don't really have the will or the time to replay the whole game when a New Episode is released.

The same factors have made me not want to do any Mono-Type runs.

However, I have played Hardcore due to the whole experience being substantially different battle-wise .

1 hour ago, Rainlove said:

I'm thinking of repeating my run, and probably try to finish my game using favorite Pokemons only. Since Litten is my favorite starter, I would love to use it from 1st gym battle until facing the champion. I'm so excited that the episode is almost done; However, school started last week so my play time will be minimal. I'm kind of scared of facing Shelly again, I did NOT like that battle. So what about you darlings~ Are you continuing your run or repeating?

PS: Ame, if you read this, I love everything you implement on this masterpiece but 

Reveal hidden contents

please don't kill any more characters. I don't think my weak body can take it anymore. *cries*

I'll replay the whole game. Since Gen 7 mons will be released HELLO SALAZZLE AND DECIDUEYE.

I'm considering re-doing a run with my main save's team after the game is finished, so I can get all the relationship variable points. For E17 I'm just gonna continue the existing file.

I do plan on starting an Ice mono with the new episode, though. Was gonna do it sooner, but then SuMo came out and now I really want to use A-Ninetales and A-Sandslash, so I held it back 'til I can get them.

I suppose I'll finish my main run first and then try starting a new one. As I often I find myself rushing through a game in an attempt to progress the story, and often skip many subtle details, I think a new run could be a refreshing experience, this time actually taking my time to appreciate the whole world of reborn. That being said, I still want to play through several other fangames, so I'll probably complete my run of reborn on the release of E17, play through rejuvenation and any others (at least as far as I can), and come back to re-experience the world of reborn.

P.S. Ame, don't listen to Rainlove, I wanna be crying at the end of this story

Edited by Dragoknight

Well I have to restart since getting a new computer last month and not being able to save anything from my old computer but I would have restarted anyways. Ame always seems to change a lot of things in the beginning. Whether it's dialogue or what the places look like. Even the music. Plus, I wanna see the new intro scene (Again).

3 hours ago, Alistair said:

is that some sort of spoiler >_>

Unless Shade lied to us: yes.

Spoiler

Unless the game pulls a 'Hah, Amy dies after all, just not in that scene you saw' moment (which I think is unlikely), Lin is still set to bite the grass in a future episode. So we've got at least one death still ahead.

Edited by ZEL

9 minutes ago, ZEL said:

Unless Shade lied to us: yes.

Hide contents

Unless the game pulls a 'Hah, Amy dies after all, just not in that scene you saw' moment (which I think is unlikely), Lin is still set to bite the grass in a future episode. So we've got at least one death still ahead.

Spoiler

Well, wait. He said 2 out of 4 would be taken in a much more convoluted way than that, right? And IIRC 2 of the death scenes he showed us were Kiki and Corey... both of which actually happened. (Corey, Kiki, Lin, Amaria).

Or I could be living in la-la-land and just not remembering the scenes right at all.

53 minutes ago, Seel The Deal said:
  Hide contents

Well, wait. He said 2 out of 4 would be taken in a much more convoluted way than that, right? And IIRC 2 of the death scenes he showed us were Kiki and Corey... both of which actually happened. (Corey, Kiki, Lin, Amaria).

Or I could be living in la-la-land and just not remembering the scenes right at all.

Spoiler

He said "From foreshadowed only two will be taken".^^ Corey was already dead by the time we saw the scenes in his gym, so it wasn't actually foreshadowing anything - leaving only Kiki, Amy and Lin. It was his end-of-E14 hint, right before the episode in which we'd find out if Amy died or not. Since Kiki was already dead at that point, it left a chance for one of the other two to survive.

Edited by ZEL

Repeating, repeating, super repeating!
With all the new stuff coming out, especially the gen 7 content and AI updates (I really hope those will make it, they seem to cause quite some trouble!), there can be no other choice!
And I love drowning in the despair of several ingame events only to come out on top and bring hope to Reborn....

11 hours ago, ZEL said:
  Hide contents

He said "From foreshadowed only two will be taken".^^ Corey was already dead by the time we saw the scenes in his gym, so it wasn't actually foreshadowing anything - leaving only Kiki, Amy and Lin. It was his end-of-E14 hint, right before the episode in which we'd find out if Amy died or not. Since Kiki was already dead at that point, it left a chance for one of the other two to survive.

Spoiler

Fair point (and probably likely), but the scenes could have been foreshadowed some time before the player witnesses Corey's death. We know Shade can predict the future to at least some extent because he was able to predict Kiki's death.

12 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

I restart every episode, so of course. I'll start with swampert this time since I never have.

Every episode? Jeez, I can only take so much of Fern.... and Noel.