You drew the Star Tarot!

Star Arcana

Congrats!

Oh wait, it's just me; nevermind! 

*clears throat* 

Anyway, hiya! I'm Star Arcana, as you've surely already noticed. The name is a bit of a mouthful, however, so Starcana and Jaye make decent substitutes, though I'm not picky on nicknames. 

But what brings a tarot card to the Reborn forum? Well, truth is, its been spying following topics on the site for a fair while now (p.s. don't ask how long that is). I decided to finally join up after actually playing Reborn, Rejuv, and Desolation; to hang out and talk about the games (efforts to get friends into them have failed; I'm clearly not cut out to be a salesperson). I was greatly moved by the characters, events, challenge, and depth of the stories I discovered, and I'm still hooked on all three games. I really like fangames, because they go beyond the series' norms and provide me with all sorts of new experiences, which does a lot to keep my love of Pokémon alive. The creativity the franchise generates from its fans is mindblowing, and the talent displayed here is incredible. The word "awesome" does these games and developers no justice. 

So, yeah, I guess I should give a little more information about myself then and stop fangasming over epicness. Well, I'm a twenty-something year old library technician living in the vast prairies of Maple Country (aka Canada). As my profession may indicate, reading is important to me, and I will likely generate a word wall if asked about books/literacy. In terms of genres, I'm a big fan of fantasy (high, low, urban, you name it), light mysteries, and creative non-fiction. This also tends to spill over into my taste in games, my favourites include; Persona 5, Rune Factory 4, Fire Emblem Awakening (and Fates), Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons (though more a slice of life, it does have a few fantastical elements), Kingdom Hearts Days, Stardew Valley, ect. I also enjoy Digimon, and obviously, Pokémon. 

Other hobbies of mine consist of... trying to write stuff? I dunno, I have ideas, but can never seem to pen them down. Maybe someday ^^;

But yeah, before I turn this into a drag if I haven't already I'll end off here. 

See y'all around! 

The Star Tarot! The shiniest and most divine of all Tarot Cards! A rowdy howdy to you Starcana and a warmhearted welcome to the realm of Reborn!

I must say you do have great tastes, in both games and literature (mystery and fantasy have always peaked my interests).

So from a humble knight of the forums, have fun chatting with the fine people of this forum and do enjoy your stay! See ya 'round!

Edited by Dragoknight

oh my! the last time i drew tarot cards was when i was mystically transported to Straud's realm. (not a pleasant place to go btw. i was going mad and almost got turned into a vampire!) anyhow i am a local bard who likes to help out with reborn's gym leaders to finding the meme you need. if you ever find your way over to the onyx arcade you should join in on a mafia game ( i have managed to win 2 so far) pm me if you are interested and i can let you know when one is starting.

I've played a game once where there was an item called "Tarot Card". It gave the player the chance of surviving a critical hit. Since I was able to defeat a boss by having the luck to trigger the effect of this item around 10 times (:)), I was able to win. 

What I am trying to say... Welcome to Reborn Star Arcana and I already like you!