Can't find apophyll pancakes to evolve to alolan Raichu

korkornaut

You'll find Apophyll Pancakes (much) later on, but you probably don't want to wait for that long, right? I checked my save file - I have the latest patch - and I was still able to buy them. You could send me your save file and I'll see if I can buy some for you.

Just now, Zargerth said:

You'll find Apophyll Pancakes (much) later on, but you probably don't want to wait for that long, right? I checked my save file - I have the latest patch - and I was still able to buy them. You could send me your save file and I'll see if I can buy some for you.

I installed the last patch suggested by someone else. It worked and I got my alolan raichu now, the only problem is that it changed the moves of my pokemon, it changed the spirit shackle of my decidueye to liquidation, I gave it shadow claw to replace it for the time being but is there any way to fix it? i'll attach my save file if anyone is able to help 

Game.rxdata

Just now, korkornaut said:

I installed the last patch suggested by someone else. It worked and I got my alolan raichu now, the only problem is that it changed the moves of my pokemon, it changed the spirit shackle of my decidueye to liquidation, I gave it shadow claw to replace it for the time being but is there any way to fix it? i'll attach my save file if anyone is able to help 

Game.rxdata

Yeah, Decidueye learning wrong move upon evolution is a known bug and will be fixed in the next version. For now there's nothing anyone can do to fix it.

Just now, Zargerth said:

Yeah, Decidueye learning wrong move upon evolution is a known bug and will be fixed in the next version. For now there's nothing anyone can do to fix it.

alrighty then, guess i'll stick to shadow claw, now too bad I suppose, just sad that it cant use its signature move. Thanks for all the help, do appreciate it