Godot vs. Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Godot

I have been pretty interested in this game for a while after playing both PSP games to completion.   When I heard that there was a close beta, I applied and managed to get in.  Here is some footage of me playing the game.

Some Gameplay of Squall from when I first started picking up and learning the game.

And some Gameplay with Tidus against higher skill players.

Long Match, but it has a lot going on.

Last one for now

This has been in Japanese arcades for 2-3 years.  Strange that they left certain design choices in.  Like how everyone and their mothers pick Shiva to be the summon.  Because she can be too good.

Speed, Mobility, and the ability to feint and mix up.  Also out of the "heroes" only him and Squall really interest me.  When the full game comes out I'll probably be trying and/or playing Tifa, Jecht, Laguna, and Gabranth. Ace seems neat too, and the way they redesigned Kain seems interesting too.  I did try Cecil, but I am not a fan of how they changed him.  I also tried Cloud, and he was cool, but I was not a fan of certain things he does.   I've also been meaning to try Terra and Vaan, but I haven't got around to it.

As for Shiva, Diamond Dust is Bullshit.