Is Music Suggestions Allowed?

Zander

So Ame uses mostly music from GlitchXCity if not her own. So I doubt she'll put this in the actual game. But I do believe there is a mod that allows you to modify the games music. I don't have the link (sorry), but you'll probably find it very easily on the forums.

Or you could just get the MP3 for that music, rename it as whatever you want to replace (for instance MeteorAdmin) and put it in the appropriate folder of your game. Just make sure to copy the replaced music somewhere else before, in case you change your mind ;) 

1 hour ago, Yagami said:

I don't think he has any problem with the music in game.He just wants to suggest a music for Reborn if Ame is interested.

And I'm sure he's very welcomed to do so. I was only trying to provide him with a means of hearing the music he wants in the game, for say a PULSE battle as he suggested in his post. Assuming Ame doesn't read this thread and agree with him to put it in the game =p

Yes I had to do this when I played Reborn.  During the episode 15 segment with the Meteor raid on Titania's (my?) house the game kept crashing between the battles.  After a little bit of diagnostic I determined it was something buggy with the helicopter sound, so I swapped it out for a different mp3 file since the game's resource files are so conveniently organized and labeled for us.  As a side note, that scene is ridiculous in the best possible way if you swap names of the helicopter and jigglypuff song mp3s :P.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I might use a mod in the future but I was just suggesting good music. But this mod really helps since I can replace some depressing themes at least so I feel better