Two Life Announcements

Ok i've been putting this off for a REALLY long time but something happened recently  and someone told me what i needed to hear and make this topic so the first life announcement is i'm transgender and i've already started transitioning so yeah i hope you can accept for who i am and who i want to be, and the second announcement is that i'm making a fan game, ( and yes you can ask all the questions you want so please tell your reborn forum friends to stop by and ask what they want to know about my fan game especially if they're ame, jan, caz, icsw, or any staff/mod/developer and you may receive a in game surprise like a shiny 6iv quiver dance gardevoir or any special attacker, or a dragon dance metagross or any physical attacker), so yeah that's all i really have to say so feedback would be nice also please tag or quote me cuz the likelihood of me seeing your reply when other people have already responded and you haven't tagged or quoted me is slim to none. allright that's enough i'm tired good night or day wherever you are bye :) 

4 minutes ago, Pμrple said:

@Sapphire Mahala i presume you finished your little rant ? :D so let me tell you this : you are what you are , nobody here will judge you :) secondly , good luck for your fangame i'm sure you will find many people here to help you ! Good night aswell.

bruh it wasn't a rant if it was it would have been in all caps, and thanks for telling me that you don't know how much that means to me , it's funny you say that cuz what i had planned was to create this game all by myself but thanks anyway, also feel to ask any questions you have about the fan game cuz i really feel like interacting with you all rn, also change your member title i don't like that and plus it's not true so yeah ttyl guys gals and non-binary pals 

2 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Ok i've been putting this off for a REALLY long time but something happened recently  and someone told me what i needed to hear and make this topic so the first life announcement is i'm transgender and i've already started transitioning so yeah i hope you can accept for who i am and who i want to be, and the second announcement is that i'm making a fan game, ( and yes you can ask all the questions you want so please tell your reborn forum friends to stop by and ask what they want to know about my fan game especially if they're ame, jan, caz, icsw, or any staff/mod/developer and you may receive a in game surprise like a shiny 6iv quiver dance gardevoir or any special attacker, or a dragon dance metagross or any physical attacker), so yeah that's all i really have to say so feedback would be nice also please tag or quote me cuz the likelihood of me seeing your reply when other people have already responded and you haven't tagged or quoted me is slim to none. allright that's enough i'm tired good night or day wherever you are bye :) 

You dont have to worry about being a transgender . You are what you make yourself to be. 

People in this community are very open-minded and nobody will judge you based on that one fact.

Plus you are very brave to be able to make this announcement and for that I 

sincerely wish you the best.

On a lighter tone, gardevoir with Quiver Dance hell yaa...thats the type of game I was waiting for! If you require any help , please ask.and I am sure the community will help you. Best of luck for your game!

Hiyo, first off congrats for both life announcements. Coming out as transgender is sadly still not an easy thing to do, but fortunately this is probably one of the best internet communities to do so =3

Trans people are essentially just human beings who wish to be loved and accepted for who they are... just like anyone else. Only ignorants and fools would judge them for that. People who really matter won't judge you. Thank you for trusting us all with this announcement about you :) 

As far as your fangame goes, I'd be interested in hearing more about the setting and story. I can't really help you myself since I have zero experience in game development, but if you create a topic about it I'll be sure to check it out and provide you with feedback. 

Be safe Raven, and good luck for your game :) 

3 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Don't worry, like the others i don't judge anyone, because everybody is free to do anything in their life :). I'm happy that you are making a fan game, like Alistair i have me too zero experience, but i can suggest some advice if you will do a topic about your game :). My best wishes for your game :D 

Congratulations on your courage. Like many of the others who have posted here, I have no idea how to make a fan game... but I do know a few things about transitioning, so if you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM me.

8 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

You dont have to worry about being a transgender . You are what you make yourself to be. 

People in this community are very open-minded and nobody will judge you based on that one fact.

Plus you are very brave to be able to make this announcement and for that I 

sincerely wish you the best.

On a lighter tone, gardevoir with Quiver Dance hell yaa...thats the type of game I was waiting for! If you require any help , please ask.and I am sure the community will help you. Best of luck for your game!

thank you * insert tears of joy emoji here* and of course if you have any questions please feel free to ask me 

7 hours ago, Alistair said:

Hiyo, first off congrats for both life announcements. Coming out as transgender is sadly still not an easy thing to do, but fortunately this is probably one of the best internet communities to do so =3

Trans people are essentially just human beings who wish to be loved and accepted for who they are... just like anyone else. Only ignorants and fools would judge them for that. People who really matter won't judge you. Thank you for trusting us all with this announcement about you :) 

As far as your fangame goes, I'd be interested in hearing more about the setting and story. I can't really help you myself since I have zero experience in game development, but if you create a topic about it I'll be sure to check it out and provide you with feedback. 

Be safe Raven, and good luck for your game :) 

ok i'll tag you in my fan game topic if that's ok so you can ask all questions you want because i actually have a lot of it planned out already

6 hours ago, Wolfox said:

you are who you are. if others judge you over it they're just not worthy of your time. and good luck on the fangame :)

Thank you so much * insert tears of joy emoji here* may arceus bless your soul 

6 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Don't worry, like the others i don't judge anyone, because everybody is free to do anything in their life :). I'm happy that you are making a fan game, like Alistair i have me too zero experience, but i can suggest some advice if you will do a topic about your game :). My best wishes for your game :D 

thank you and i mean you can tell me here that was kinda the point of of this to get some feedback but i guess i'll make a topic about this pretty soon so ANYONE HERE THAT HAS ANY SORT OF QUESTION FOR MY FAN GAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE NEXT TOPIC I MAKE 

5 hours ago, Pμrple said:

Yeah well , since the others almost saying the same things as me , guess it's all good. 

thank you for your acceptance

1 hour ago, Eviora said:

Congratulations on your courage. Like many of the others who have posted here, I have no idea how to make a fan game... but I do know a few things about transitioning, so if you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM me.

i don't have any questions right now but i'm sure i will so you'll be the first i ask 

while id imagine that its easier to come out here than in most other places (both on the 'net and irl), it still aint easy. so kudos for that. most didnt change either way- youre still the person you were before in terms of personality etc. so hey. not much really changes, at least around here.

dont have much to offer when it comes to fangame help, but (going to be a massive 'that guy' for a moment, apology in advance), id recommend sliding in some dots when you create character dialogue. your posts tend to be a little lacking in that aspect. makes it a bit hard to follow them. tad hypocritical since its coming from the guy who doesnt know what a shift button is, to be fair.

good luck with both of your announcements.

It's all good fam. Outside appearances don't change the inside appearances. You are who you are and you're awesome the way you are. I wish you luck on your fan game! :)

Edited by SukaiChris

Ok real quick I'm making  my fan game topic soon so if you have any questions or advice for me please tag and tell me ok see y'all in my next topic and thanks for all the support it really means a lot 

@Nice Day i know i still struggle to fully operate out these forums and properly use it correctly but as soon as i do  figure the bullet points i will fix this topic 

@SukaiChris thank you for the words of encouragement they mean a lot 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala