HELP no music no sound effects

dvrandom

Hi!

No music plays while I play the game.
I have windows 10, I downloaded some codex, I tried run as administrator, I have Windows media player, I restarted the computer.

Ingame I can play music through pokeradio, works like a sharm, but no battle music and other music will play by itself, which is distrubing.
Some soundeffect isnt working either, when enter wild pokemon battle and open certain doors, like in some castle I'm at.

I have the full game and the patch that say V9 v.2 Or something like that. 

Note: I had the game on my stationary computer (where all worked fine) and wantet to start play on my laptop instead. I only downloaded all the files and patch from this site again, and only saved my save-file from my other computer, to open my saved game works fine, only that the music stopped working, which destroys the experience , I loved the music!

Is there any1 that can help me? I would be so happy if so..

Best regards/
a poke-fan

On 8/18/2017 at 0:00 PM, dvrandom said:

Hi!

No music plays while I play the game.
I have windows 10, I downloaded some codex, I tried run as administrator, I have Windows media player, I restarted the computer.

Ingame I can play music through pokeradio, works like a sharm, but no battle music and other music will play by itself, which is distrubing.
Some soundeffect isnt working either, when enter wild pokemon battle and open certain doors, like in some castle I'm at.

I have the full game and the patch that say V9 v.2 Or something like that. 

Note: I had the game on my stationary computer (where all worked fine) and wantet to start play on my laptop instead. I only downloaded all the files and patch from this site again, and only saved my save-file from my other computer, to open my saved game works fine, only that the music stopped working, which destroys the experience , I loved the music!

Is there any1 that can help me? I would be so happy if so..

Best regards/
a poke-fan

Now this may sound like madness to you but try downloading Pokemon insurgence 1.2 (the latest version released few days ago) . As a player had a similar problem like you 

where he got no fonts and sound . But after he downloaded Insurgence his  sound problem got corrected! Hopefully it works in your case too.

GOOD LUCK!

2 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Now this may sound like madness to you but try downloading Pokemon insurgence 1.2 (the latest version released few days ago) . As a player had a similar problem like you 

where he got no fonts and sound . But after he downloaded Insurgence his  sound problem got corrected! Hopefully it works in your case too.

GOOD LUCK!

Hi!
I downloaded it and started it up and so on. The music works just fine in that game, and all the sound effects (it seems, I just kinda started it up). 
Though it didnt change anything regarding the problem I have in Pokemon Reborn, same problem still. No music, hmm.. 
I thank you anyway for the tip!

8 hours ago, dvrandom said:

Hi!
I downloaded it and started it up and so on. The music works just fine in that game, and all the sound effects (it seems, I just kinda started it up). 
Though it didnt change anything regarding the problem I have in Pokemon Reborn, same problem still. No music, hmm.. 
I thank you anyway for the tip!

I have the same problem too. I tried everything everyone has suggested to me Reinstalling Downloading Insurgence Etc.

On 2017-08-18 at 7:14 PM, Damien said:

I have the same problem too. I tried everything everyone has suggested to me Reinstalling Downloading Insurgence Etc.

I know how you feel (I think). Yeah I still have the problem, I've searched alot on forums and tried alot of different things also but nothing seems to solve the issue.
If you come up with a solution that worked for you, I will be happy to hear of it, same goes for me, if I come up with a solution I will let every1 know what I did. But for now, I just kinda gave up.
I will finish the game later on my stationary computer instead where the music works fine. Maybe that is the tip I can give you, try it on another computer hehe..

3 hours ago, dvrandom said:

I know how you feel (I think). Yeah I still have the problem, I've searched alot on forums and tried alot of different things also but nothing seems to solve the issue.
If you come up with a solution that worked for you, I will be happy to hear of it, same goes for me, if I come up with a solution I will let every1 know what I did. But for now, I just kinda gave up.
I will finish the game later on my stationary computer instead where the music works fine. Maybe that is the tip I can give you, try it on another computer hehe..

The sound files still work (miracle) It's just that they won't play when you start up the game. Might just be a simple bug,but I gave up.