Leveling up

Sam23

On 8/18/2017 at 6:59 AM, Sam23 said:

Hey guys I am just trying to level up a golbat for my battle against Adrienne, however I dont really know a good spot for training at this stage... anyone have any good spots?

Your best bet is the NPCs at the Grand Hall in opal ward!

You could also train  with the clowns in Agate circus!

Edited by Shadowsusanoo

You could particularly fight the TMNS(Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles) as they are easy to beat and the mega-blastoise  gives a lot of  experience.

ALso you could fight the pair of people ( on of whom has a blissey and other pokemon which give a ton of EXP).

GOOD LUCK! 

Edited by Shadowsusanoo

On 8/18/2017 at 7:09 AM, Sam23 said:

where is the pair of people and squirtles?

You can change the day of your computer system and restart your game in Grand hall till you see'em.

On Saturday- You get the pair of people , remember one of  them has a mega venasaur and the other NPCs too have a mega pokemon each. SO prepare you team carefully and when you win you get a TON Of EXP .

On Monday - You get the TMNS guy! You can also use this to refresh your money reserves and buy as many times you want. Specially the pair ones as the give you  around 75000 for each won battle.

Edited by Shadowsusanoo