Pass-time run

lolbro

uh, ok. So I've completed my 'actual' playthrough of rejuvenation, and am now looking for something to just dick around with on intense mode, but I don't want to have bad pkmn. Instead I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help my 'in-game allstars' run come true. These are all pokemon I've used in main series cart game and pmd playthroughs that really came thru in the clutch for me a lot of times over the years. That being said if someone could edit this into my game, or tell me how, or both, that would be greatly appreciated. 

Gen 4 mvp Alakazam: starting as an abra ofc, just give it like psychic and fblast pls, 5 perfect ivs and 252 speed and spatk--everything but atk ivs, timid

Gen 2 remakes mvp Gengar: starting as gastly ofc, start it with shadow ball and sludge bomb pls, same ivs and evs as above, timid

Gen 5 mvp Hydreigon: starting as deino ofc, give it max friendship and draco and dark pulse pls, same ivs and evs, modest

PMD 2 EoS mvp Lucario: starting as riolu obviously, give it close-to-max friendship; close combat and bullet bunch pls, 252 atk and speed evs, all ivs perfect except spatk, jolly

1st Rejuv. run mvp Serperior: Already picked as starter, just need to edit data I guess. Give it leaf storm, giga drain, hidden power, contrary, and set the ivs for hidden power ground please. same evs; ivs and nature as zam/gar

cool filler mon Lando-T: this can start as lando-i, provided i have the mirror glass or whatever changes it's forme. Give it eq, rock slide and uturn. Max atk and speed, adamant, all perfect ivs except special attack.

Also need two link boxes for zam and gar, please. :)

I know this might seem incredibly casual and pointless for someone to do, and that might make you not want to help me out, and if that's the case fk u I'd appreciate it if you would at least explain to me and/or link me a tutorial on how to do this for myself. 

Thanks in advance,

Someone patiently waiting for version 10 :) .

Game.rxdata

Edited by lolbro