Come back, Chao, we miss you! :'<

I'm not trying to be that guy, but seriously, Sega is all like "we wanna get back in the good books of our Sonic fans" yet they won't add one of the best and possibly most requested thing to ever exist in Sonic games: the Chao Garden. Any Adventure player knows what I'm talking about. Hell, it's probably the only reason you played Adventure for as long as you did. Sonic forces could have totally had the Chao Garden with refined mechanics (like bringing back alignment fruit since you don't play as villains and getting drives based on how many enemies you kill) and add hundreds of hours to the gameplay. Heck, I'd buy a Chao Garden game if they made one. Could totally work for the 3ds and/or switch. Free the Chao.

Well that's interesting. I was an avid Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 player back in the GameCube days, but I've never really been into the whole Chao Garden thing. I found Chaos cute and all, though I don't feel like I've spent a lot of time on them. That being said, I can definitely respect your wish for their return. Hopefully someone from Sega sees this and agrees with you =p

also I was kinda frustrated to easily get evil Chaos but not angelic ones, so take my opinion with a grain of salt

I just hope when we get new 3d-sonics after Forces it won't be mandatorily half of a classic game. Sure, it was nice when that happened once and twice, but man, do I dislike how people keep talking bad things about 3d Sonics as if it was the salt of the earth.