Put your fists up! [Mono Fighting Run]

Sunz_Shredz

Hey. This is a Mono Fighting Run. I'm Sunz_. You don't know me yet. 

So. I decided to do this as I completed my first run of Rejuvenation. It's fun.

Here are some rules that I'll try stick to. 

I'm also using the Sandbox Mod to (in a nutshell) make things much easier (grinding is annoying.)

RULE NUMBERO UNO:- Only fighting types may be used in battle.

This is so I can use other pokemon to breed and give egg moves to. (yea i'll be generating the pokemon in that give the egg moves if i can be asked )

RULE NUMBERO DOS:- I am allowed to generate a fighting type that can be caught every 3 Badges.

I'll do this because most of the good fighting types are available later on. So for example the next fighting type I'll generate will be after the 3rd gym.

This is all of the parts in the spoiler. Saves you from having to scroll through comments.

Spoiler

image.png.1c504e935bc9014c24424aff58033230.png Yeah. That's me. Lets do this then.

So after the station blows up we get greeted by the "amazing city"  of Reborn. We head down to the massive hall [That I haven't forgotten the name of as I'm writing this] and this girl gives an amazing way of describing Reborn to someone who has just arrived.

Spoiler

image.png.5164ce021366e6f46d9aa1df17f2a419.png sortof.

Anyway, we head inside the hall and pick our starter. Obviously the final evolution has to be fighting so it's either torchic or chimchar. Tepigistrash

After a long time of thinking* (*Was instant pick)

Spoiler

image.png.73e5dcb033c906a25b0c34af42f13169.png  Pronounced (In-Oh-Nape) not (In-On-Ape) and throughout this playthrough you'll find I give my Pokemon unique names. 

I picked chimchar! I didn't want to choose Tepig because it's way to bad and didn't want to choose torchic because blaziken is really good and i'd like to not get through this all in 5 minutes.

So after we pick our starter, we head down and let victoria choose her starter. Purple headed guy named Cain wants to battle us. We send out our starter and...

Spoiler

image.png.909d8047ac3ccb65247f3532b316d68e.png We lost.

We go heal our starter and victoria has chosen her starter. We battle her and we...

Spoiler

image.png.bbf8db8f726a4cdb097b7abece4f84f2.png lost.

Edited by Sunz_Shredz
I posted this at like 1am so I made this not look like a pile of trash.

Part 1:- Exploring Opal Ward

We leave the Grand Hall to go explore the area, we look at our party and a pokemon has mysteriously appeared!

Spoiler

oh wow a shiny Riolu! It's like I generated it! idid

Anyway, apart from getting our second pokémon, we head out of the Grand Hall and into opal ward! I decide to explore a little bit and battle various trainers, levelling up my 2 pokemon. As I approached the Pokemart, I saw a green haired dude outside a factory. I went over to him since he had green hair because I was curious to see why he was there.

I went up to the guy, he seems like an alright guy to talk to you know? 

FIoy8Mk.png

His name's Fern and he seems like an alrightguy absolute cunt amiallowedtosaythat?

Anyway he challenges us to a battle causehewantsasmack

Spoiler

KzC6VW8.pngHe sends out Lotad against Lucoar.

I quick attack him twice to kill him but he uses bubble once to lower me down to 23hp. He then sends out snivy against me.

Z1NahIP.png

He proceeds to wrap me and spam me with vine whip to lower me to 8hp, I use counter and quick attack to kill snivy. He then sends out budew but I switch out into Inonape.

Nq66LeE.pngwhoa

I heal up lucoar just in case if his Budew knocks out Inonape, and he mega drains me continuously. I decide to leer him 3 times so I can do more damage. I scratch him and lower him to yellow hp but he knocks me out so I send out Lucoar.

Gicif86.pngnicecursor

I quick attack him to finish him off, winning. this took me 4 tries.

XLXR1fx.pngcunt

So after we win against Fern, I decide to head to down to the gym, since my pokemon are level 15 and 13. However...

B7sU5GC.pngwe can't.

She says about how a group of guys are planning to blow her gym up, which is a power plant. We go down to mosswater factory to help her out.r5iZwl2.png 

We see with Florinia, Julia's friend and of course everyone's favorite character Fern. We head inside the factory to get rid of this group called Team Meteor. The path goes both ways so I have to go with Fern along the path, battling many grunts.

Spoiler

y7sxZoR.png Inonape evolves into Monferno and learns Mach Punch. forgot it was level 14

So as we proceed to absolutely destroy all the grunts, we come across the boss* of Team Meteor. (*probably not the boss)

IfMPE6Y.png 

The boss orders his two grunts, Aster and Eclipse to battle us.

Spoiler

hNKrAbw.png 

The elekid shock waves me to yellow hp and the magby embers Budew and burns him. I force palm the Magby and get burned in the process and the Budew mega drains the Elekid. I force palm magby again but die to a shock wave from elekid and budew stays alive mega draining elekid. Budew dies to shock wave and ember but I knock out magby and elekid with mach punch from Inonape.

8rWQ2B5.png 

After we win the boss is disappointed in Aster and Eclipse and they all proceed to escape the factory.

be9BmN8.png

We get out of the factory as Julia blows up the factory, Florinia gives us the field notes app on our pokégear that everyone uses and they leave. Now we have to challenge the Gym and we get our first badge.

Edited by Sunz_Shredz
Colours :D