Audio.

Damien

Alright this has been a known problem for me and several other people. All the solutions I tried failed so I am gonna put it in a DIFFERENT perspective. Whenever I start the game there is no music. The Audio files work fine and when I press F1 it says that the BGM is enabled. All the Audio files work just fine. Everything SHOULD work,but sadly It's a no. Any solutions? My problem with the fonts is fixed (THANK THE GODS FOR POKEMON INSURGENCE) so now I am trying to get to my LAST problem. If I get a solution that works then I'll tell whoever sent it thanks.

3 hours ago, Damien said:

Alright this has been a known problem for me and several other people. All the solutions I tried failed so I am gonna put it in a DIFFERENT perspective. Whenever I start the game there is no music. The Audio files work fine and when I press F1 it says that the BGM is enabled. All the Audio files work just fine. Everything SHOULD work,but sadly It's a no. Any solutions? My problem with the fonts is fixed (THANK THE GODS FOR POKEMON INSURGENCE) so now I am trying to get to my LAST problem. If I get a solution that works then I'll tell whoever sent it thanks.

When u play the songs manually from "Pokegear" Doest it work? If it does then play a random song and then click "Stop Playing"