Pokemon rejuvenation How to get out of your cell?

Skyter97

50 minutes ago, Skyter97 said:

im stuck in my cell after begin put back into my own self when i went to an area i shouldn.t go to. can somebody help me fix this bug?. the cell doors are lock  to i can..t get out:(

First did you apply latest patch 10.

If its still causing this problem then:-

Well there are 2 ways to fix it!

1: Access your previous save file by deleting the current file named Game.rxdata and renaming the previous one to "Game.rxdata" and make sure not to repeat the mistake  that go your player put to the cell.

2: Post this in Bug Reporting Thread of Rejuvenation as its likely to get more attention there and MODs will be able to fix it.

GOOD LUCK!

Edited by Shadowsusanoo

48 minutes ago, Skyter97 said:

im stuck in my cell after begin put back into my own self when i went to an area i shouldn.t go to. can somebody help me fix this bug?. the cell doors are lock  to i can..t get out:(

Do you have patch 10?

yes

and how will remove Game.rxdata help?

all i did find was game.exe and game.ini and im not deleting them. if you are talking about them. cause i didn.t find game rxdata, but i found many fils with rxdata in their names.

Untitled_zpscslyec45.png?w=280&h=210&fit

4 hours ago, Skyter97 said:

all i did find was game.exe and game.ini and im not deleting them. if you are talking about them. cause i didn.t find game rxdata, but i found many fils with rxdata in their names.

NO DONT delete Game.exe. The Game.rxdata is the latest save file of the game.To access it go to:

C:drive->Users->Username->Saved Games->Pokemon Rejuvenation

Thus you will be able to locate your save file. Make sure to keep a backup of your save file somewhere else in you PC. Then delete the "Game.rxdata" file which would be at the end in the folder and rename your file previous to that "Game.rxdata".Thus u willl be able to access your previous save. TRY IT!

Edited by Shadowsusanoo