Finding Luna in 7th Street

MuchoG

So i beat Radomus and got to 7th street to look for Luna. I already beat Team Magma´s boss and helped Archer with the old lady in Lapis Ward. Now i dont really know where to go, i talked to everyone in 7th streetbut didnt find anything. Anyone knows what am i supposed to do(if possible with no spoilers please...)?

30 minutes ago, St0mpa said:

When you are down there head west and you should spot Bennet in a white robe. Follow him into one of the side alley's and talk to him. That should get you on the right path.

I looked everywhere in 7th street and didn´t find him... maybe i forgot to do something?

If you talk to everyone on 7th, someone will eventually tell you they saw him entering the small building with water and a healing station. Go there, get back out, and you should see Benett walking on the right. Follow him, and you'll find him easily.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2017 at 11:52 AM, lolbro said:

i did all of this and hes not appearing anywhere.. wtf

There is a certain order you have to talk to these people in, don't worry once you've talked to one person you will not need to talk to them again, so basically just talk to everyone multiple times and you'll get there.  I had the same problem as you so I feel for you