~A little fox in Full Moon~

FoxRainbowHeart

Hiiiiiii

So, yeah...while I wait for the next Full Moon update I have decided to do something I haven't really done before. I am going to do a randomized nuzlocke and on top of that I'll be recording it here. I hope ya'll enjoy.

Chapter One: If You're Redi Come And Get It

Spoiler

Starting off we are already in the action. You had run away from home with just you're Pokemon for company. You wake up in a cave you have spent the last couple of months turning into a small home. You decided to head out for the day so you go and grab you're partner;

Spoiler

Pokemon_1.png

From here she makes her way out of the cave where she runs into Redi, a Team Lightning commander. He starts bombarding you with questions about some place called Apocillips Temple. Dunno why this weird guy thinks we know something about this temple when we had just started the game. You tell him you don't know anything but he still ends up battling us anyway.

Spoiler

Battle_1.png

After dealing with this losers he runs away with his tail between his legs feeling ashamed that some little kid just kicked his ass. Just as you think the weird is over your old school bully, Chan, comes running up to you confessing his love for you and asks if you will go to Fling Cave. Because you are such a nice person you say yes to Chan and he runs off.

Carrying on through the cave you find some potions, a heart scale and 1 pokeball (really game...1 freakin' pokeball). After picking up this pokeball an Oddish runs up and attacks us so you weaken it and throw a pokeball. 1 shake, ive got this, 2 shake and i'm feeling pretty confident, 3 shake, cake walk. THEN THE ODDISH BREAKS OUT!

Spoiler

Battle_2.png

Off to a great start...

Chapter Two: What Is Love?

Spoiler

After we made our way through the cave we came out on a beach. To the left of us lay a sack of pokeballs so in normal Pokemon fashion we snatched those bad boys up. After walking around and battling a few people a Pokemon swoops down from the sky and attacks us. Looking up we see it's a Shiinotic. What it was doing up in the sky I don't know but whatever, time for a new capture. After a quick battle and 1 Pokeball throw we capture him.

Spoiler

Pokemon_2.png

We may as well be doing a grass-type mono run if we had caught that Oddish from the cave. Anyway, after exploring a little and picking some berries we meet up with Chan and his Dragonite who flies us off to Fling Cove. Mid air he starts spilling his heart out about how he has loved us from the moment he met us. Kinda creepy if you ask me. After we land outside Chan's house who conveniently lives right outside Fling Cove, he tells me about a Rapidash and so I decide to go get me another 2 Pokemon.

I run into a Salazzel, dunno what's with all the fully evolved mon's but no complaints here. I manage to catch her and we head off in search of the Rapidash (woop for static encounters)

Spoiler

Pokemon_3.png

After chasing down this Rapidash we finally corner it between the mountain and a tree. Looking like it has nowhere to go I know now is my chance. The Rapidash suddenly glows white and morphs into a small Paras. Like wtf! Goes from a mighty fire horse to a tiny mushroom crab...good one randomizer. Anyway, I quickly catch the Paras making it the 3rd grass-type on the team...fun times...

Spoiler

Pokemon_4.png

I've had enough of this place already so I head into Chan's house and listen to him talk about his family. We feel sorry for him and start warming up to him...or I inhaled some of Paras' spores and they have sent me loopy. either way I start liking Chan.

Edited by FoxRainbowHeart
Touching up