scorchingflame

Stuck in Blacksteeple Castle

May contain spoilers for those of you who didn't play the game up to Akuwa Town.

Just like the title indicates, I'm stuck in Blacksteeple Castle. After encountering the post-torture Aelita, Saki told me to read the purple cover book at the library then find her at the East Wing of the Castle. So just like her instructions, I went to the library to read the "The Tale of the Hero and his Queen!" then headed towards the East Wing but I am unable to find her anywhere. Any help?

Edit : My first time posting on this forum, please let me know if I posted this in the wrong place.

Edited by scorchingflame

Just now, scorchingflame said:

Behind the Absol Statue is blocked by this tree

screenshot.PNG

Try to go into the middle(from the 3 trees which can be seen behind you) Or if that doenot work try to go into other 2. One of them leads you to hidden grove where you need to get to forward the story.

Edited by Shadowsusanoo

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Try to go into the middle(from the 3 trees which can be seen behind you) Or if that doenot work try to go into other 2. One of them leads you to hidden grove where you need to get to forward the story.

Tried it, no success. Out of curiosity, I tried it on other trees as well with no results. Just in case, I've patched it again to see if that made any difference and went around talking to every NPC I could find and every location I could get to in order to find any hints but nothing at all. Could this be a bug?

Njab    198

you didn't read purple book in the library

Trainer    0

I'm Stuck in the Cell after i got fried by the turret and don't know what to do. The cracked wall doesn't do anything and i'm in patch 10 already TT I didn't even get to read the porple book... Help

Screenshot (44).png

Screenshot (42).png

missdragoon    0

if im correct you read this one, thats the wrong book, id advice you to check the entire library you'll find it eventually :3 

image.png.48714c97e03fa6fb169deb4bd436118f.png

image.png