Stuck in route 1

MuchoG

So i got to route 1, i already know you have to use the Buffalants and Pinsirs to break logs, the Heracross to cut the webs and to ride the Tauros. Already went to the Vanhanen castle and the Gardevoir got stolen. I know im supposed to go south from route 1 but im really stuck i dont know how to progress. This puzzle is really pointless, its just time consuming, killing numerous pokemon, put honey in so many trees and killing more mons to get on and off tauros. Can anyone help me?

Aaaah, welcome to the pixelated hell that is Route 1. Since Gardevoir already got kidnapped, you'll want to push as far West as possible, until you encounter a big building. It's not very difficult, you'll just have to jump off some ledges and maybe use a Tauros 1 or 2 times. After you reach that building, go South. It's pretty straightforward, you only have to jump over a few ledges, no Tauros needed (in that direction at least). The route ends at Reborn City's doors and the story will progress from there.

13 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Aaaah, welcome to the pixelated hell that is Route 1. Since Gardevoir already got kidnapped, you'll want to push as far West as possible, until you encounter a big building. It's not very difficult, you'll just have to jump off some ledges and maybe use a Tauros 1 or 2 times. After you reach that building, go South. It's pretty straightforward, you only have to jump over a few ledges, no Tauros needed (in that direction at least). The route ends at Reborn City's doors and the story will progress from there.

It really is hell... there a lot better puzzles in reborn, this one is just confusing and time consuming. I think i got tricked then, i already got to the gates before the Gardevoir got stolen but someone told me i had to go south in the forest until i found a place where the storyline progressed... i spent a hour trying to find a way, thanks!

1 minute ago, MuchoG said:

It really is hell... there a lot better puzzles in reborn, this one is just confusing and time consuming. I think i got tricked then, i already got to the gates before the Gardevoir got stolen but someone told me i had to go south in the forest until i found a place where the storyline progressed... i spent a hour trying to find a way, thanks!

You're welcome. This person probably thought Gardevoir was already stolen when you asked them for directions, that's why they told you to go South. Good luck in any case!