Red Eyes or Blue eyes?

Wolfox

Which one do you like better? The Red Eyes Black Dragon or the Blue Eyes White Dragon?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like better? The Red Eyes Black Dragon or the Blue Eyes White Dragon?

Rivalries between cards in Yugioh is nothing new. in fact, it's been there even since the beginning of the game. Now it's time to discuss one of the first card rivalries here!

s650551213956779000_p3_i1_w813.jpeg VS! latest?cb=20170330172041

Which do you like better? Is it because of design or because of Kaiba and Joey? Or maybe you hate them both and wanna rip them up? LET US KNOW!

For myself, I like Red Eyes better. In the Lore, Blue Eyes stands for power where Red Eyes stands for Potential. I personally prefer Potential for greatness over straight power. also, I like it's design and upgraded forms better (still waiting on red eyes Ultimate Dragon tho...)

If I had been asked this question 10 years ago, I would have answered Red Eyes in a heartbeat.

Now, my vote actually goes to Blue Eyes, mostly because my aesthetical preferences have changed.

Also, let's take a look at the descriptions.

Red Eyes: "A ferocious dragon with a deadly attack."

Blue Eyes: "This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale."

Yeah. Blue Eyes all the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone else realize a connection between Red Eyes Black Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon and Zekrom and Reshiram? Blue Eyes white Dragon and Reshiram are.... blue eyes white dragon. And Red Eyes Black Dragon and Zekrom have red eyes and are black dragons. 

Also I really like the both of them so much, but I'd say I like Red Eyes if I had to pick only one of them.

Edited by SilverHelio

I did notice, never posted it here tho because then maybe people would say "Well, I like Zekrom more than Reshiram, so Red Eyes even though I have no idea what you're talking about"