Move tutor

Danzonthebass

5 minutes ago, Danzonthebass said:

Hi, where can I find the key to the move tutor's house? I need it for my mamoswine

It's behind one of the breakable walls in the main section of the railnet, if I remember right.  Just need rock smash.

5 hours ago, seki108 said:

It's behind one of the breakable walls in the main section of the railnet, if I remember right.  Just need rock smash.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about... Why is it that no guides on the forums or youtube mention the key? Weird.

20 hours ago, Danzonthebass said:

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about... Why is it that no guides on the forums or youtube mention the key? Weird.

In the Railnet, there are many areas of the wall that are obviously different when you pay attention to them.  These are breakable using rock smash.  You have already gone the Orphanage part of the story and escaped Reborn, right?

People have asked this question before, but the search function isn't that good, especially when using incorrect terms.  Move tutors teach your pokemon new moves that aren't available in TM form; there are many throughout the game.  What you are looking for is the move relearner, which re-teaches Pokemon moves they could have learned. 

Edit: Here is the quote from the item guide 

House Key
Found in the Underground Railnet, in the part after the Yureyu building, behind a Rock Smashable shadow on the wall (or in the Subrailnet after solving the rails puzzle to open the door on the left, again behind a Rock Smashable shadow on the wall)

Edited by seki108

You find the key in a hidden alley in the Obsidia Slums. You have to beat up little children's slave animals with your own to access the area, and then steal a key off the poor boys. They had the key because they were planning on selling it for some food to feed their starving families, but hey ho, you can steal it off them because you're a selfish, cruel b*stard.

Edited by aquacoyote

2 hours ago, aquacoyote said:

You find the key in a hidden alley in the Obsidia Slums. You have to beat up little children's slave animals with your own to access the area, and then steal a key off the poor boys. They had the key because they were planning on selling it for some food to feed their starving families, but hey ho, you can steal it off them because you're a selfish, cruel b*stard.

Did you create an account for a single troll post?  Not sure whether to question your life choices or to admire your dedication to your 'craft'.