[Help] Script for deleting a pokemon or temporarily swapping party?

I need help getting an event script to work for deleting a pokemon or temporarily swapping teams.

Either one will help but I keep failing for the script to work.

References:

http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Manipulating_Pokémon

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274078

In the first link (manipulating a pokemon tutorial), I'm suppose to use pbRemovePokemonAt following a number from 0 to 5.

It isn't accurate when I want to choose specific pokemon to be deleted. It's too literal that it blindly deletes whatever pokemon is in that slot.

I tried combining the 'trade' script, specifically selecting pokemon in party, with pbRemovePokemonAt(index) but the remove script is so dumb, it's not related nor does it connect.

Spoiler

This trade script party selecting from Essentials 16.2

pbChoosePokemon(1,2,
proc {|poke|
 !poke.egg? &&
 !(poke.isShadow? rescue false) &&
 poke.species==PBSpecies::RATTATA
})

With this script under 'else' in [Temp Pokemon Choice] == -1

pbRemovePokemonAt(doesn't matter what number or words I type here)

The only thing that actually works is if you use first pokemon in the party slot checker with pbRemovePokemonAt(0).

However, I'm forced to mention that the player has to move the specific pokemon at the first party slot which looks unnatural.

Is there a more convenient way around deleting a pokemon?

In second link (Bug catching contest script for temporarily replacing party), the only thing I don't understand is what's written in the second post

"input the otherparty in some class and put this in save method"

The script almost worked but I fail to understand how to save otherparty in 'class'.

What is this 'class' they speak of and how does that work in Event so that I can return to the original party?

Edited by Night Fighter

No clue about the bug catching contest, but for the other issue. I copied this bit of gibberish from an event in reborn.

When I applied it to an event in my own game, it deleted the selected POKéMON entirely.

Might work for you too.

index = pbGet(001)
pbRemovePokemonAt(index)

2 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

No clue about the bug catching contest, but for the other issue. I copied this bit of gibberish from an event in reborn.

When I applied it to an event in my own game, it deleted the selected POKéMON entirely.

Might work for you too.

index = pbGet(001)
pbRemovePokemonAt(index)

That was really helpful! Worked perfectly! Thanks.