Help with my team (Please)

Zabura

(First time using a forum for posting a question. Be gentle)

So I'm stuck at Aya (poison gym) 
Current Team:
Serperior Lvl 45 
Muk Lvl 45
Dewgong Lvl 45
Noibat Lvl 45
Arcanine Lvl 45 

I love my team so far, but i think its time for my final member. I'm thinking a strong psychic type probably but of course that is why I'm here. Open to suggestions but i would like to keep all current members. 
Please Help!!!!

I don't think i can have any of the following so far (please correct me if im wrong) 
Solosis
Abra
Ralts

What I would do is get rid of Serperior (for this fight). I reckon every hit it takes is an OHKO thanks to its typing. Maybe look for a Woobat and evolve it into a Swoobat so you can use psychic attacks.

Noibat might also be too fragile for this battle since it really only becomes useful after having evolved

And you are right to think that those are unobtainable at that point in the story.

Like @FactoryofSadness said, check out Shade's gym for steel types! You can also use a Camerupt for ground moves. You get Numel when it's raining. It is next to the train station iirc. Or you can look for other ground types from under the grand stairway. 

In my opinion you should have more than 6 pokemons available for you team, so you could catch an earth type, a steel type, and a psychic type. Noibat is still too weak to keep in your team and Serperior might not do much damage in this gym. In the wasteland you can also catch NidoranM and NidoranF, which might me good additions since both Nidoking and Nidoqueen learn Earth Power.

Edited by Dehfe

Alright, thanks guys. I should beable to make use of an extra steel and ground type for this gym. 
I have a Klink that i can grind up, should beable to find a good ground type somewhere.
Ideal level to raise them to, to be of use in the gym?

Serperior is going to be very frail but it may at least be useful to set up Leech Seed on an otherwise resilient target (hello Dragalge), provided Leech Seed works in the Wasteland field, of which I am not 100% sure.

If you want a Psychic type, look into Meowstic or Swoobat, as Hongaar suggested.

I have another idea though. You may want to try either Nidoking, Magneton or preferably both at the same time. Magneton doesn't care about Poison and also resists a wide variety of other things Aya may throw at it, retaliating with Discharge (damaging both enemies but not Nidoking). Nidoking on the other hand learns Earth Power, which is not hindered by the field (contrary to EQ), at level 43. A Sheer Force Nidoking can hit Aya really hard.

I remember these 2 together basically dismantled Aya's team for me.