ATTENTION: hey nerds

TheGoldenMudkip

Hi.

My name is TheGoldenMudkip, and this is an introduction message...

Not exactly good with these, but I'll try my best.

I like to think I'm a pretty chill dude, sitting on my computer all the time.

Anyways, I've just been chilling, staring at the forums, for like the past half year, and I figured I'd make an account.

But only to realize I created an account during 2015, to which I said, "Yeah, that works."

By now you can also tell I'm not a very organized person, based on how this post is so scattered and off-topic already.

I honestly don't have all that much to say about myself, I'm just a typical internet introvert who people make fun of sometimes, to which I respond "klol"

I like video games.

Been playing Pokemon since I was a relatively young child, which is when my video game obsession sparked, and I guess you could say completely molded the person I am today.

I thank the internet for hardening my personality, pretty much making me immune to any emotional feelings. (Well, the negative ones of course) 

Though I like to be apart of communities, I most of the time just abandon them after feeling completely irrelevant, though I'm quite sure that won't happen this time, since I've already read through many posts, and everybody is pretty nice here, which is a pretty rare sighting!

Anyways, I'm going to spare you of any more reading, and end my post here.

see ya nerds, later.

2 hours ago, TheGoldenMudkip said:

Hi.

My name is TheGoldenMudkip, and this is an introduction message...

Not exactly good with these, but I'll try my best.

I like to think I'm a pretty chill dude, sitting on my computer all the time.

Anyways, I've just been chilling, staring at the forums, for like the past half year, and I figured I'd make an account.

But only to realize I created an account during 2015, to which I said, "Yeah, that works."

By now you can also tell I'm not a very organized person, based on how this post is so scattered and off-topic already.

I honestly don't have all that much to say about myself, I'm just a typical internet introvert who people make fun of sometimes, to which I respond "klol"

I like video games.

Been playing Pokemon since I was a relatively young child, which is when my video game obsession sparked, and I guess you could say completely molded the person I am today.

I thank the internet for hardening my personality, pretty much making me immune to any emotional feelings. (Well, the negative ones of course) 

Though I like to be apart of communities, I most of the time just abandon them after feeling completely irrelevant, though I'm quite sure that won't happen this time, since I've already read through many posts, and everybody is pretty nice here, which is a pretty rare sighting!

Anyways, I'm going to spare you of any more reading, and end my post here.

see ya nerds, later.

I'll warn ya, not everyone is nice here. We had someone here a few times who wouldn't know the meaning of Respect if you made him take a daily class on it for an entire year, but he's a huge exception to the general population here.

anywho~ Welcome to reborn