Episode 16

darkwatcher

15 minutes ago, darkwatcher said:

I havent found all the missing police at jasper ward before, is it still possible to find them in episode 16?
IS there an event about police looking for suspicious person around the periodet ward?

well yes and no yes if you start the game  over but no if you mean after the city restoration and iirc nope on the event part 

already finish episode 16, i dont want to play it all over again T^T i already done it before and it took me quite a time

8 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

well yes and no yes if you start the game  over but no if you mean after the city restoration and iirc nope on the event part 

one more question, how many department store stickers are there?
Before this, i havent took the membership card and i do the side event at agata circus, now , i cant take the sticker anymore, is there any other way for it?

17 minutes ago, darkwatcher said:

one more question, how many department store stickers are there?
Before this, i havent took the membership card and i do the side event at agata circus, now , i cant take the sticker anymore, is there any other way for it?

There are currently 9 stickers.  You can still get all (with one in question) later in the game.   Honestly haven't heard of someone not getting the membership card at all, but there's a first for everything

While it is thought you might permanently miss one for now (the saving boyfriend sticker---though you can pick up the sticker later if you), I've also heard a person or two say you can still get it through some way (though that would be spoiling things.)

As for the police officers, they stop being relevant for the most part when Corey is either busted (saved all) or escapes (missed some).  You mostly just miss the growlithe and mystery egg.    

There might be a side quest about finding a person later, but that isn't until episode 16 content (after 14th gym battle).

5 minutes ago, darkwatcher said:

I got one more question, can we save the team meteor member at calcaneon city? the one that lost it soul i think.

As of yet, no.  Not sure if we will in the end (Ame was obviously vague when someone asked about it on her Tumblr), but I hope so