Anime Suggestions?

Ok so i'm really bored and want to watch some anime i've never seen before so any suggestions also i'd highly appreciated it if you would take the time to skim through my interests so that you don't mention a anime that i have seen before ( also pls don't say tokyo ghoul or one piece i finished tokyo and don't like one piece)  also pls tag or quote me in your response cuz i don't want this to be a repeat of my ask sapphire anything thread thanks 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

4 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Ok so i'm really bored and want to watch some anime i've never seen before so any suggestions also i'd highly appreciated it if you would take the time to skim through my interests so that you don't mention a anime that i have seen before ( also pls don't say tokyo ghoul i finished it and let's just say it's not my cup of tea also pls tag or quote me in your response cuz i don't want this to be a repeat of my ask sapphire anything thread thanks 

Spongebob is a great anime

Try Needless.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

@Sapphire Mahala  Depends on what you are looking for.  I can recommend some good mecha, though I wouldn't know whether you would be more of a Real Robot or Super Robot person.  Personally, two of my top recommendations would be Eureka Seven and Code Geass.  

ah i have not seen eureka seven but i have the rest i shall give it a try 

5 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:

Spongebob is a great anime

Try Needless.

BRUH THE IRONY i finished that show last year FRICK my life anything else you got for me 

5 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

i have not seen eureka seven

Considering it's currently at the top of my favorites list (after rewatching it after so many years), I definitely think to give it a chance.  Glad I could help (maybe).  Either sub or dub is good with this one (since the dub is fairly good).

Edit: Oops  @Sapphire Mahala

Edited by seki108

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Considering it's currently at the top of my favorites list (after rewatching it after so many years), I definitely think to give it a chance.  Glad I could help (maybe).  Either sub or dub is good with this one (since the dub is fairly good).

Edit: Oops  @Sapphire Mahala

great i will watch it now 

@Sapphire Mahala I apologize ahead of time but i specialize in Sappy feels shows.

Your Lie in April is a personal favorite of mine, Anohana is also really solid. Plastic memories is a fun one to watch (and the first episode will kill your soul.)

Also, Steins;Gate isn't really a sappy feels show, but it's my personal favorite. Highly recommended if you like shows that have really strong characters and the coolest mad scientist alive

Hopefully I helped you find something new :) 

7 minutes ago, GreenDecidueyeArrow said:

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood or Hunter x Hunter (I didn't see it under your interests, but maybe I missed these 2)

@Sapphire Mahala

no your right but it's just that i've seen those already so like frick and i REALLY should update my interests

@Sapphire Mahala

I personally really like Gurren Laggan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Madoka Magica, Death Parade, and the Fate series. Gurren Laggan/NGE are mech series if you're into that sorta thing, Madoka Magica is a magical girls anime and probably one of my personal favorites of all time, Death Parade is good, but don't try and binge it like I did, and the Fate series is good in terms of action.

Also Your Lie in April and FMA: Brotherhood mentioned earlier I can recommend. Can't vouch for anything else, cause I still need to watch 'em.

And if you don't mind more recent things then My Hero Academia is also pretty good and definitely worth a watch.

Edited by Endstrom
Messed up the tag whoops

40 minutes ago, Endstrom said:

@Sapphire Mahala

I personally really like Gurren Laggan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Madoka Magica, Death Parade, and the Fate series. Gurren Laggan/NGE are mech series if you're into that sorta thing, Madoka Magica is a magical girls anime and probably one of my personal favorites of all time, Death Parade is good, but don't try and binge it like I did, and the Fate series is good in terms of action.

Also Your Lie in April and FMA: Brotherhood mentioned earlier I can recommend. Can't vouch for anything else, cause I still need to watch 'em.

And if you don't mind more recent things then My Hero Academia is also pretty good and definitely worth a watch.

omg frick my life i've seen all of these except death parade and please don't get me started on your lie in april again cuz that mess had me suicidal 

1 hour ago, BillyBob said:

@Sapphire Mahala I apologize ahead of time but i specialize in Sappy feels shows.

Your Lie in April is a personal favorite of mine, Anohana is also really solid. Plastic memories is a fun one to watch (and the first episode will kill your soul.)

Also, Steins;Gate isn't really a sappy feels show, but it's my personal favorite. Highly recommended if you like shows that have really strong characters and the coolest mad scientist alive

Hopefully I helped you find something new :) 

ahh don't remind me of the soul wrecking, mind shattering, satanic kitty that is your lie in april i've wanted to legit die over that show also i will look into anohana and plastic memories another thing is i've watched steins;gate let just say it's not my cup of tea 

I think all the (few) animes I've watched have already been mentioned, except for one: Gosick. I started watching it long ago and initially dropped it, then someone advised me to get back to it. I binge-watched the remaining episodes in a single day. Didn't regret it :) 

• 3 months later...