Need advice on new team member

MuchoG

So i just beat the 6th gym and i have Camerupt, Torterra, Ampharos, Drifblim and Sharpedo. I need to add a 6th member because the game is getting harder and harder but i dont know who to add or what type i should add. Anyone can help me on what pokemon/type i should add?

Your team is actually pretty ok as is. Weak to ice, but seeing as you just beat Serra (that is the 6th gym, right?) you seem to be managing in that department as well. A dragalge might be a fun pokemon to add, though. Seems like that might fit your team nicely (and keep it weak to ice haha). Use a good rod off the docks at coral ward to catch skrelp. I believe you also have access to eevee at this point, so one of the eeveelutions might serve nicely you well. Espeon or Sylveon, especially. 

Or you could seek out stronger team members to replace ones you already have. Darmanitan or Arcanine are available to you (for camerupt), heliolisk or magneton (for ampharos), crobat or noivern, or cofagrigus if you want a ghost specifically (for drifblim), and crawdaunt or clawitzer (for sharpedo). Just some recommendations! Check out the pokemon locations guide if you don't know where everything is! 

And good luck with your run! Hope you are enjoying reborn so far!

+1 vote for a Gardevoir/Espeon.

Also, if you won't be changing your other Pokemon for objectively better alternatives as suggested in the post above, I recommend getting yourself a Bronzong. (via trading or after getting the 8th Badge)
It would provide Trick Room support to compensate for the low Speed of other team members, resistance to Ice, and a Steel-type move to use against Ice opponents.

On 8/10/2017 at 10:02 AM, Timaeus said:

Also, if you won't be changing your other Pokemon for objectively better alternatives as suggested in the post above, I recommend getting yourself a Bronzong. (via trading or after getting the 8th Badge)
It would provide Trick Room support to compensate for the low Speed of other team members, resistance to Ice, and a Steel-type move to use against Ice opponents.

Oh wow, yeah, this actually makes for a pretty dank trick room team. If you do go that route, definitely nab yourself a cofagrigus. It's a good thicc mon that can also be taught trick room.

30 minutes ago, Octavius said:

Oh wow, yeah, this actually makes for a pretty dank trick room team. If you do go that route, definitely nab yourself a cofagrigus. It's a good thicc mon that can also be taught trick room.

I really like that idea, maybe i switch up Ampharos with Magneton, Sharpedo with Clawitzer and get Bronzong. Im going to look into that Cofagrigus, thanks!

37 minutes ago, Timaeus said:

Really good idea, im tired of being slower than every gym leader, im going to look into that Bronzong, thanks!

51 minutes ago, Octavius said:

Your team is actually pretty ok as is. Weak to ice, but seeing as you just beat Serra (that is the 6th gym, right?) you seem to be managing in that department as well. A dragalge might be a fun pokemon to add, though. Seems like that might fit your team nicely (and keep it weak to ice haha). Use a good rod off the docks at coral ward to catch skrelp. I believe you also have access to eevee at this point, so one of the eeveelutions might serve nicely you well. Espeon or Sylveon, especially. 

Or you could seek out stronger team members to replace ones you already have. Darmanitan or Arcanine are available to you (for camerupt), heliolisk or magneton (for ampharos), crobat or noivern, or cofagrigus if you want a ghost specifically (for drifblim), and crawdaunt or clawitzer (for sharpedo). Just some recommendations! Check out the pokemon locations guide if you don't know where everything is! 

And good luck with your run! Hope you are enjoying reborn so far!

I used Magneton and Onix to help beat Serra but i dont think Onix will be part  of the team. Magneton maybe because of the Steel type, thanks!

52 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

How about Gardevoir? I think you can get one now 

Maybe, i have been thinking to add a psychic type, thanks!

53 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

You seem to have a tank team. Perhaps a Psychic type could help?

Its probably the best type to add, i have been thinking to switch up some members too, thanks!

What about a Mismagius. its got awsome coverage and Perish Song (It also has access to Nasty plot but you have to breed with Spiritomb or reset till it has it...so if you took the time you could have a monster on your Hands) it also has 105 in Speed,Sp Def and Sp Atk

If you dont know where to find it Big video Below. Have fun getting it or not :)  

Edited by Gengar768