Adventures Through Pokemon Full Moon

J-Awesome_One

Chapter 1 - ~What Is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me, Don't Hurt Me, No More~

Hello everyone and welcome to my regular playthrough of Pokémon Full Moon! Nothing new happening here except for 2 things.

1. I’m gonna try to use Pokémon I don’t really use.

2. Unlike my last run of this game, I’m going to be talking about how I feel about the plot, characters, etc. You all get the drill. So, let’s get started, shall we?

Let’s start with the Main Character Luna. And yes. She’s the ONLY main character you can play as. As well as her name only staying as Luna. In one way, I don’t mind it because I’m playing for the story and she’s involved with the story heavily. But in the other way, I wish there could be at least 2 main characters to choose from. But that’s honestly small nitpicking. Luna has run away from home/her school and has been living in a cave for 2 years because of her parents… Alrighty then. At least we know she can fend for herself. Then again, she has a freaking ARCANINE as her starter! But again, it’s the ONLY starter you can have no matter how many times you replay this. And since I’m not the hugest fan of Arcanine (please not murdering me for saying that), it somewhat sucks. (Btw, I may or may not use pictures sometimes so sorry if you get confused with what I say without visual presentation) So let’s take a look at our… Home? Now much really to see. Couple of rocks, a Dratini doll and a… A bed?! Where the fuck did she get a bed from?! Yes, again nitpicking but still. When you see where the cave is, you would wonder the same thing.

Anyways, enough of that. Get the Arcanine, put it in its Pokeball, walk out of the cave and ohh hey. Look. Evil Villain Team Commander at the doorstep. Wonderful. He demands to know stuff and of course she doesn’t know. So it’s BATTLE TIME! Aaannnddd yea. 2 Fire Fangs later and his Seviper is down. And with that, he scurries away in defeat. Ohh yea. His name is Redi and that’s all I shall say for now.

Great. He’s left. So lets go on an adven- Ohh. Hi Chan. You’re here. Apparently used to be a popular kid in school and bullied Luna cus the people he was with were forcing him to be a bully to her. Well alrighty then. And now he’s telling her he loved her and still does and wants us to go to his house. Aww. Isn’t that sweet. Well it’s time to tell him no because we’re obviously mad at him and go on our… I said no… I SAID NO! Ugh. This is the problem I have with the beginning of the game. The love angle is rushed. We just met this person and he’s already proclaiming to the main character his feelings and asking her to come with him to his house and even if you say no, she changes her mind in a line or 2. What’s the point of giving us a yes or no option if it doesn’t matter. And the funny thing is that this happens again in the matter of minutes! Anyways, he leaves and we can finally start the adventure! I obtain a single Pokeball inside the game and spend sometime looking for a specific Pokemon. AHA! We have found her at last! Gulpin AKA Cake Gulp! (FYI, I screenshotted this after I was at Chan’s house so both this and the other Pokemon I captured are at the same level thanks to some training.)

Spoiler

DkibTJl.png

lQuuAU7.png

gEr6hAV.png

After capturing that little blob, we make our way outside. Yay! The outdoors! And a beach! This is a lovely place to hide out for 2 years. After using the bird Pokemon to level up our Gulpin and taking on some of the trainers on the beach, it’s time to go with Chan and ride on his… God damn Dragonite. Well damn. Hopefully we won’t have to fight him anytime soon. As both of us are flying through the air, he asks us if we love him. So I choose for her to say no and… And… Like I said! Matter of minutes! She’ll say no but in a line or 2 AGAIN, she changes her mind and is all loveydovey with him. WHY give us an option to say yes or no if there’s no change except for a couple of lines?

We make it to his place and honestly, I like the area… Although isn’t that a bit weird of a place to live. The house is surrounded by flowers, trees and a lake but… The mountains are blocking it off from antry and the only way to get there is to go through a long, freezing cave? Well whatever floats his parents boat. So we explore the area and find that 4 flowers, when activated, reveal a cave entrance. I have no clue how anyone did that but props to them for that. In the cave is just basically water and ice type Pokemon but we do in fact obtain our next team member. Say hello to Cubchoo AKA Papa Sniff!

Spoiler

9XYrhwk.png

vJUM3nv.png

Rt7UmRx.png

After training him some, its time to continue with the story. We ask him for a drink of water and the question the whereabouts of his parents… Ahh. They’re dead. Lets pretend I didn’t say anything about them before. Forgot about it? Good. Anyways, he informs us that his brother is trying to become a doctor and his sister is the Champion! I wonder if he’d hate us for whooping her ass for the title of Champion. Haha. Anyways, now that we’re done talking to him, time to explore the house. Lets see. Food to eat, beer to drink, dig through the trash and find Leftovers, go upst- Wait. Leftovers? Already?! THIS EARLY?!!! Well… Whatever. Go upstairs and explore the bedrooms and the library I’m guessing it is. Ooo! A journal! Lets invade other peoples privacy! It’s Chan’s little brother Nello’s journal. So turns out Chan was sick, then really sick and then he cured him. Well that’s good. And apparently, some dude told them that their parents died in an earthquake… And nothing else. Yeeeaaa. I’m with Nello on this one. I wouldn’t believe him either.

And then Chan comes in and we’re busted because I guess we weren’t supposed to be here. I really don’t want to talk about this anymore! A distraction! We need a distraction! Ohh… Would you look at that. A distraction. We both go down and are greeted with 2 new characters: Kain and Dinor. They are both close friends with Chan and since they know we’re dating now, they’re cool with us. That’s good I guess? Really weird though. And then they tell us the real reason they’re here. They need help to get rid of Team Lightning from their academy! We bravely accept the challenge and run off to the academy! But this is where we stop for now.

Here’s the team as of now!

Spoiler

ZGHLc5c.png

The love angle is shoved in our face so early and no matter what you choose, you just end up falling in love with Chan. It’s like flipping on a light switch. Also the fact that there’s just one Main Character and one “starter” Pokemon kinda sucks. The graphics look nice though. The cave, the beach, Chan’s house area, even the air looks nice. And I like the touch of different colored texts to represent other characters. Next time, we shall travel through the cave and reach our destination. The Academy!

Edited by Awesome_One

In all honesty, I can't play this game simply because of the bad grammar and such. Would much rather read about someone else's experience.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, dat HA Cubchoo tho

EDIT: Not HA, never mind. Time for self-loathing

Edited by PSFLeo

Just now, PSFLeo said:

In all honesty, I can't play this game simply because of the bad grammar and such. Would much rather read about someone else's experience.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, dat HA Cubchoo tho

EDIT: Not HA, never mind...

I can understand why but it doesn't kill the vibe for me. I can at least understand what they're implying. Some fan made games/hacks I've played just had HORRIBLE grammar. Like I couldn't even guess what they were even somewhat trying to say.

3 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

I can understand why but it doesn't kill the vibe for me. I can at least understand what they're implying. Some fan made games/hacks I've played just had HORRIBLE grammar. Like I couldn't even guess what they were even somewhat trying to say.

I guess it could be tolerable, but the amount of typos in Pokemon Insurgence is about my limit for how much I can tolerate. There are few and far between, but they are definitely there.

Just now, PSFLeo said:

I guess it could be tolerable, but the amount of typos in Pokemon Insurgence is about my limit for how much I can tolerate. There are few and far between, but they are definitely there.

Although, if I'm honest, I never really noticed the grammar errors until I saw someone point it out. xD

1 minute ago, Awesome_One said:

Although, if I'm honest, I never really noticed the grammar errors until I saw someone point it out. xD

When I see that stuff I go full grammar nazi mode and start writing a complaint to the devs saying that their game is trash, I literally can't stand stuff like this. xD

Chapter 2 - We're On The Road To The Academy!

Before I start anything, I forgot to mention something in Chapter 1 so I’ll just state it here really quick. I absolutely LOVE the song on the opening screen when you open the game. Really makes you want to go out there and beat up some bad guys or something! YEA!!!!... Anyways…

We start this off with us heading into Fling Cave. And ooo! Shiny crystals! But seriously, it looks really appealing and I like it a lot. We follow everyone else down the ladders. Well… By everyone, I mean following Kain and Chan. Dinor must really care about the Academy because you don’t even see him in the rest of the cave until you get out. Anyways, as we slide on the ice (and yes. The most bottom part of the cave is all ice and snowy), we come across what looks like a summoning place for Regice and the guy in front of us basically says the exact same thing. But he needs more time to set up the ritual or something I guess. I honestly didn’t pay attention much to his text. Whoopsie. Anyways, we continue through and finally exit the cave where we reunite with everyone. But can’t continue because it’s night and Minor and Kain don’t wanna travel through Veggit Forest because it’s all creepy and spooky… And yes! You literally cannot continue until its daytime!

Spoiler

8KUMkxa.png

DddNBPX.png

GcfrkfI.png

So yes. This fan made game has plot that will sometimes only let you through either during the day or night. Here are my thoughts on it. I’m honestly 50/50 for it. I mean it’s kinda cool and I can somewhat understand why its in there BUT I think sometimes it’s not needed. Like here for instance. Kain and Dinor obviously had to get through Veggit Forest to get to Chan’s house. And if there’s freaky shit that’s happening there more during the night than day, then I say it’s ok to use this feature. Yea it’s a bit hassling to having to change the time, but like I said, I don’t mind it and I kinda like it. But anyways, let’s continue.

After “waiting” til daylight, we move along and see a Tauros and Bouffalant fighting each other. Of course we decide to stay quiet and sneak b- Or Kain just decides to blurt out something. Thanks Kain. Now me and my man gotta take these two beasts on. But I guess it wasn’t all bad. Because of this, I was able to capture this Bouffalant AKA Angry Afro!

Spoiler

DhqeqgU.png

q95QCSr.png

1nz6pGU.png

After that, we finally head to Veggit Forest and… And… Maybe it was a good idea to wait til daytime to go through here. The fog is purple as well as the trees and there’s these weird metallic looking trees and HOLY SHIT! One just teleported away! Nope. Getting the fuck out of here. Not dealing with this shit! NOPE! In all seriousness though, the first time I came through here and one of the trees disappeared, I actually jumped back a little. XD

As we move forward, we see a girl fall… Slide… Teleport… She’s unconscious nonetheless. Kain and Dinor seem to already be at the school. So they can’t carry her back there. My Arcanine is too “tired” to take her. So Chan puts her on his back and piggybacks her to the Academy. Why am I making a big deal out of this? Really only one reason. The Arcanine bit. Now if I didn’t say this in Chapter 1, I’m saying it now. Arcanine will not be on the team at all. I will not be using it whatsoever. But this game once in a while relies on Luna calling upon her trusted Pokemon to get her out of tough spots. So when this happens, I’m just gonna pretend that she uses a Poke Caller like they do in Sun/Moon. Good? Good.

But we move forward and oh my god! Yes! We escaped the horrifying forest! Now we never have to go back… Right?... Right? Well we’re not at Larcheos Path where the Academy happens to be. It’s an alright looking place. Nothing too fancy. Although I do like how the outside of the Academy looks. It looks like… Well an actual school building! But ooo! Grass! I explore in there and what do we find? A Mudbray! Or as he’s actually called Gallop.

Spoiler

nfFh307.png

MbragPj.png

OX2uiPC.png

OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBER!

So why does this say "OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBER!" under this Pokémon? Because it will be used from now til the end of the game. You will know if a Pokémon I caught will be an official team member by seeing if it says OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBER! I already made a list of the team I want to use. Just thought I'd tell everyone so you all know.

After some training with Gallop, we got everyone up to level 16 and are about to head into the Academy but I will leave that in the next Chapter!

Here is the team as of now!

Spoiler

JX8SMya.png

This part of the Chapter was smooth sailing. Nothing too big happened but we got to see a lot of new places, discovered night/day progression and caught our first official team member. The next chapter should be more action thrilled! Btw, 10 awesome points if anyone can guess correctly what song I was referencing in this Chapter’s Name. :P

Edited by Awesome_One

Chapter 3 - Secrets Of The Academy!

We enter into the Academy and… I have to say, it looks like an Academy. Of course, there seems to be more students than dorms in here but then again, maybe they just travel through the woods to get here. Who knows. Btw, any of the dorms that are open to us, they all seem to have huge ass screen tv’s. That’s pretty bad ass. So we talk to Chan and he wants us to meet him in his dorm. Chan… We just got together. Don’t you think this is moving a bit too fast? You say hang out but… Come on… Come on! We all know you want us. ;) Umm… ANYWAYS! We go in search of his dorm and find him standing by the doorway of it. As soon as we are about to go in though, Redi and a Team Lightning Grunt is there come out of the room and almost immediately attack Chan with Seviper’s Poison Fang. (Thank you Redi.)

They run off and we go into his room and everything’s a mess. After questioning him why they’d be in his dorm at all, he reveals to us that his dad used to work for the Security Station. What is the Security Station you may ask? It’s just Team Lightning. Yup. It’s them. But they’re just trying to be kept under the radar. This maybe a little bit of a spoiler for later in the game but I think it’s alright if I bring it up now. For anyone who doesn't want to know, just don't open the Spoiler Box. ^_^

Spoiler

This is actually smart of the evil team to try to make themselves seem like the good guys. You don't want a lot of people trying to stop you of your evil plans. There's just 1 thing that really bothers me. Lean in. Closer. Come on. Closer. Aaannnddd there... THEY WEAR THE SAME GOD DAMN OUTFIT! If someone were to put a Team Lightning Grunt next to a Security Station person and try to tell the difference by the outfit, they wouldn't. It's the exact same thing! But the thing about it is, the people fall for it. Sure. Maybe they never heard of Team Lightning. But they get around later in the game. So it just doesn't make sense for the people to not put 2 and 2 together and figure out that Team Lightning and the Security Station are the exact same team!

-sigh- Ok. Rant Over.

Anyways, his dad didn’t feel like working for them anymore and quit. Then a few weeks later, he died. Hmmm. Interesting. Then he reveals that he has an artifact of some sort that can call the 3 magical beasts known as Entei, Suicune and Raikou… Why do you have that? (Honestly, I forget if he says that his father gave it to him or not. So to anyone that’s played the game and remembers about this or not, I would appreciate you telling us.) After we cleaned up his dorm room, it’s time for us to go search for clues!... Or for us to search for clues as Chan naps of that Poison Fang attack. You know Chan, you should go to the infirmary to, Ohh I don’t know. Make sure you don’t die from Poison? Ohh yea. I forgot to mention this. Unconscious girl is apparently not doing so well according to Dinor, Kain and the doctor that’s treating her. Pray for everyone. Before we leave though, I decide to dick around with Chan. Wait… That came out wrong.

Spoiler

ck2eYYv.png

It's so fun to be an ass to Chan and just keep walking him up from his nap just to tell him we haven't found any kind of clues yet. It's the little things in life that make you smile. :)

Btw, just so everyone knows, I don't hate Chan... Yet. A lot of people seem to just hate Chan right off the bat but it takes a couple of episodes for me to start hating him. For right now, he's just a chill dude who's trying to help his friends with a problem while trying to spend time with his girl. At least, that's how I see it.

After that, it’s time to look for some clues. Or I should just say clue. All you gotta do is go to the library, go all the way up and keep checking the books until a message pops up saying something like “A book looks out of place. Would you like to enter a passcode?” Before we can even do anything, Chan walks up to us and tells us he doesn’t want to just lounge around and wants to help us… You just got Poison Fanged by a freaking Seviper and in the matter of like 5 minutes, you’re feeling alright?! Ok. Yea. Sure. Whatever. Chan is Jesus everyone! After discovering Chan has Jesus healing abilities, we hear some footsteps coming up and we decide to hide. It’s a couple of Team Lightning Grunts. They put in the code, a door appears, they go through and the door closes behind them. I have to say this. It’s a small detail but a lot games or fan made games always seem to have the bad guys open up a door that the main character can’t open and then just leave it open. Here, they close it behind them. They’re not stupid. Well… At least not completely stupid.

But before we can continue with Chan and Luna and put in the code to activate the door (which apparently, the grunts were shouting it out loud enough for them to hear.), we get a cut scene with Minor, Kain, the doctor and unconscious girl. Good news! She can hear us and we can ask her questions! But she can’t talk to us... But feel free to ask her questions! And this is said… By the genius doctor. Why would we ask her questions if she can’t freaking answer us! Actually, we don’t have to think it! Dinor says it for us!

Spoiler

MUbWMRX.png

Thank you Dinor! A smart person is among us! You right now (besides Luna) are my favorite person in this story so far!

In seconds, the girl starts to hyperventilate and Dinor and Kain must leave the infirmary. Things don’t look too good for that girl. She might not make it… MOVING ON!

Finally, we enter the code and storm into the hideout and we can finally start battling Team Lightning Grunts! They think they can take us on?! HAHAHA! Fools! Not even the Grunt with a hacked lvl 13 Gurdurr can take me down! I’m invincible! Mwahahahahaha- Ohh… A room with about 50 Team Lightning Grunts and Redi… I’ll shut up now. Seems like they’re having a meeting. Redi tells everyone that some of them will be going into the Veggit Forest to make sure no one goes past them and disrupt their goals as the rest will stay here to protect Darkrai and Cresselia in the tanks so no one takes them… They have Darkrai and Cresselia in tanks… How did they capture these Legends so easily!? But before we can keep thinking of that, Redi then tells us that his father will meet up with him in Veggit Forest. So Redi’s father is the leader huh? Fine. Looks like we gonna stop a family… That sounded a lot cooler in my head. But then, Redi introduces to everyone… Professor Gobline! Ohh no. A professor that has betrayed the region and everyone. How tragic… Actually… That’s barely been done. In fact, I don’t think it’s ever been done. This is actually pretty interesting! Chan and us escape. But I decide to go back in. Now you can’t release Darkrai BUT… You are able to not only break open Cresselia’s tank, but also battle it and possibly catch it.

Spoiler

FkUkO4e.png

Yes. I know I didn't show me doing it but that's because I really don't care about catching all of the Legendary Pokémon. I never really had that urge to do it.

Yes. This early in the game you can catch a Legendary. And again, I’m gonna spoil something. So if you don’t wanna know, don’t look in the Spoiler Box.

Spoiler

You basically can almost catch all of the Legendary Pokémon throughout the game. Yes. Almost ALL of them. My feelings on this? Ehh... It doesn't bother me but... I guess it really only bothers me because when I see everyone else's run of this game, it's this formula.

"Any Starter, Any Psuedo-Legendary and Any Legendary on the team."

Btw, yes, I'm most likely not gonna go out of my way to catch Legendary Pokémon. Although sometimes, they just come with you even if you beat them in a battle. Sooo... There ya go.

Now that that’s over wi- Wait a minute… Didn’t Redi tell some of the grunts that weren’t going to the Veggit Forest to stay here so no one could release Darkrai and Cresselia from their tanks? Yet, I was able to walk right in with no one stopping me? There was one grunt guarding a room but that’s it! Fire them and get smarter grunts! For Christs sakes!

We then go exit the hideout and library and meet up with Kain, Chan and sweet, smart Dinor. (Save me Dinor!) They inform us that the girl was hyperventilating, so they had to leave. We inform them of Team Lightnings evil plan and go to rush off to stop them!... Except we are momentarily stopped by… By… Unconscious girl?! Who reveals to us her name is Orchedy! (Thank god. I was getting tired of calling her “unconscious girl.”) Ok… What did the doctor do? She was apparently doing bad or something last time we saw her. How the hell is she walking and talking and everything?! I think only one of us questions this but it gets forgotten about immediately. She overhears us talking about taking on Redi and his father in Veggit Woods and tells us not to go to confront her father and… Brother… Well isn’t this a small world! Where’s her Uncle and Aunt and twice removed Cousin? While I do make fun of this, again, I don’t dislike it. I just kind of find it meh. It’s alright. But everyone ignores her and goes off anyways. She decides to join in the fun and runs off after them. We shall go too next time!

Spoiler

YLjne3Z.png

Before I give my mini thoughts of this Chapter, there’s 1 thing that’s bothering me. The location of the Library and Team Lightning’s hideout.

Spoiler

awZWAVB.png

5RsOeAy.png

Can you spot what the problem is? I’ll give you a couple of seconds to think about it.

Spoiler

Did you figure it out yet? If not, I’ll tell you. How did a huge hideout fit in that little space?! If the Library and, I’m guessing, that dorm room were switched around, then I could understand considering that there’s an upstairs at this academy. But there’s NO way there could be that big of a hideout in the little space. No. I can’t accept it.

This part of the Chapter was… Action packed. I have to be honest. I liked it. Yes. Chan has god like healing powers somehow as well as Orchedy somehow. The hideout location doesn’t make sense. Team Lightning had a chance of not being stupid but turns out they’re REALLY stupid. Legendaries are being able to be caught already. Genius doctor is… Not genius. But there are some saving points here. The Academy looks nice. Dinor seems to have a brain. POKEMON BATTLING! Chan got Poison Fanged. The plot thickens. Join me as we had back into Veggit forest and take care of Team Lightning, Redi and his father!

Edited by Awesome_One

Btw, I've been realizing that I have been calling a certain character Minor instead of Dinor <--- That's the real name. I apologize to the people who have never played the game before that are reading this and thinking his name was Minor. In the next Chapter or 2, you might understand why I keep calling him that though. If any of you see Minor instead of Dinor in any of the Chapters, point it out to me and I will change it immediately. ^_^

Team Lightning Grunts Seem To Have Personality... Well Somewhat

I thought here would be a good point in talking about the Grunts of Team Lightning. They don't seem to have a one track mind like other evil teams in Pokémon Games. If you talk to them, they're not like "We're evil and we must do our job as good as possible." Blah blah blah. Some of them talk nicely to you. I should point out that when you first get to the Academy, there are Team Lightning Grunts everywhere. 4 outside the doors of the Academy and at least like a dozen of them inside of the Academy. Some of them, when you talk to them, will talk about how some of the men in the team creep them out or how one thinks that the grunt over there is pretty hot. One of them even tells you that boys are weird. They say other stuff but I guess my mind always just thinks back to these. Haha. But there's just a LITTLE problem with this. And I do mean LITTLE. They seem to carry it throughout the game. What I mean by that is like way later in the game, sometimes the grunts will talk somewhat like they do in the beginning of the game. Which kind of sucks but again, at least they're not all just being evil and saying stupid evil lines. If I had to rate how good of job the creator did with their lines, I'd give it a 7 out of 10. It's alright and it's somewhat refreshing for a big part of the game. But you'd expect them to say something else than they did in the beginning of the game. But that concludes my thoughts of Team Lightning Grunts having somewhat of a personality. More Chapters will be on there way. ^_^

Chapter 4 - Family Meeting In Veggit Forest!

Time to re-enter Veggit Forest!... After battling a grunt! NOW it’s time to re-enter Veggit Forest! After battling some more Team Lightning Grunts, we meet up with the rest of the gang… And sweet, sweet Dinor! We also see an Alakazam in a tank. I think I’ve cracked the case! It’s that making the trees disappearing! Right?! And then daddy comes… As in Redi and Orchedy’s father. Not like Chan being my daddy because… Ehh… Nevermind. He also calls Orchedy Orchedis but she says that's not her name... And that's that. Random and not really needed. But then he reveals to us his name! Radius! And then challenges us to a battle! Let’s do this!

Spoiler

Cubchoo uses Icy Wind on Druddigon

Druddigon uses Bite on Cubchoo

Druddigon switched out for Litleo

Cubchoo uses Icy Wind on Litleo
Cubchoo switched out for Mudbray

Litleo uses Headbutt on Mudbray

Litleo uses Headutt on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Litleo/Litleo faints

Cubchoo uses Icy Wind on Druddigon/Druddigon faints

Luna wins

For being a Commander or Leader or whatever (Is there a difference between a Commander and a Leader btw?), only having 2 Pokemon is kind of… Underwhelming. But I can somewhat understand why because it is early in the game. But I mean he could have at least a half a team. Anyways, after that, they run off to another machine! And the first one to run off to stop them is Dinor. Ahh. Sweet, adorable Dinor. Although, he just loves to rush off without waiting for his friends doesn’t he? Everybody else runs off though. We are about to rush after them but something catches my eye. What could this be?

Spoiler

Hglo8xL.png

It’s a… Mega Stone? Wow. Pretty early for the game. But we don’t have the Mega Ring. So we’ll just keep it for now. We search the forest and come across a cave we’ve never seen before. Alakazam must have made the trees in front of it disappear. Lucky us! We get through this cave as Orchedy cheers us on. I have to admit. Although we know little about her, when I first saw her (being conscious that is), I took an instant liking to her. There’s just something about her that you just can’t be like “Naw. I don’t like her. Get out of here.” She’s 1 of the few favorite characters in the game. As we exit the cave, Orchedy asks if we'd like to accompany her to battle against the Team Lightning Grunts. We gladly accept. But before we continue with our adventure, we see glittering green spots onto the side. What the heck is this?

Spoiler

M6nAXaJ.png

It's a Zygarde Cell. Ohh. Whoopsie. I forget where but someone gave me a thing to collect Zygarde Cells in. Seems like I should keep my eyes out for these cells. Anyways, onwards with little Orchedy by our side! And what’s this over here? A TM! Well, it might be able to help us despite it obviously being a weaker T- Oh my god. It’s Psyshock. That’s… That’s a pretty powerful TM to give out this early. I mean I have gotten 2 other TM’s during our journey but it was just Confide and Calm Mind. But this is just power. Oh well though. We continue double beating Team Lighting Grunts. From what I was able to see on her team (which was just 2 Pokemon so far), it’s a pretty decent team. Musharna and Staravia. They actually fit in with her.

After battling and knocking out more Team Lightning Grunts, we meet up with the gang, Radius and Redi, Professor Goblin and a scientist. Radius apparently loves the fact that the family has reunited. But Orchedy curses at him and her brother. Have I mentioned how much I like Orchedy? She’s fucking great. After insulting our friends and boyfriend, Redi prepares to battle Chan. But we dash in front of him so we don’t have to worry about Seviper using Poison Fang on him again. But who cares? Chan is JESUS! He’ll feel fine in about 5 minutes. No medical attention needed. But anyways, the battle commences!

Spoiler

Cubchoo uses Bide

Seviper uses Bite on Cubchoo/Critical Hit

Cubchoo stores energy

Seviper uses Bite on Cubchoo/Cubchoo faints

Seviper uses Bite on Mudbray

Mudbray flinches

Seviper uses Bite on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Seviper/Seviper faints

Espurr uses Psybeam on Bouffalant/Bouffalant gets confused

Bouffalant uses Horn Attack on Espurr

Espurr uses Psybeam on Bouffalant

Bouffalant snaps out of confusion/Bouffalant uses Horn Attack on Espurr/Espurr faints

Luna wins

Our second battle with Redi and again with the Pokemon team. While I’m glad he at least obtained another Pokemon, I wish it was at least half a team. But like Daddy like Son I suppose. But before we can do anything, they have the scientist use the Alakazam to teleport us somewhere. But no one knows where we were all teleported to. Even the scientist. So I guess that means…

Spoiler

jFHyxYp.png

Yay! Murder! :D

What can I say? I like me some murder. Haha. We awake on some kind of snowy area, but before we do anything else, we’re gonna leave it off here.

Spoiler

VIFBDd7.png

We got even MORE action packed in this Chapter. Again, I shall say this. The evil father/son should have at least 3 pokemon. It would make them seem more of a threat somewhat. But hey. At least the battles were at least somewhat interesting that I wrote them down. The scientist getting murdered was fun. Getting a Mega Stone and a pretty powerful TM right off the bat was shocking but whatever. No one on my team can learn the move and we don’t have a Mega Ring yet. We prob won’t get it til like Episode 5 in the game. Haha… Next time, we’ll figure out where we are and and try to come up with a plan!

Edited by Awesome_One

3 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

And what’s this over here? A TM! Well, it might be able to help us despite it obviously being a weaker T- Oh my god. It’s Psyshock. That’s… That’s a pretty powerful TM to give out this early. I mean I have gotten 2 other TM’s during our journey but it was just Confide and Calm Mind. But this is just power.

Pretty much my reaction when I played this game the first time. It didn't help in my case that I found and caught Cresselia. That thing became a goddess pretty quickly.

Spoiler

Since I kinda went overboard with the screenshots, this Chapter will be split into 2 parts. Enjoy!

Chapter 5.1

Spoiler

Yes. That's the title of this Chapter. Just felt more fun having this saying it out loud than just you all reading it. Now, to the plot!

Last time, we were teleported to a very snowy area. Before we can do anything, we have to go to everyone and talk to them and have them come around to Chan… For some reason but whatever.

Spoiler

TKeEcjA.png

7bc4r6I.png

Oh Orchedy. You're just so precious. You're really 1 of my favorite characters in this game.

vuH1qmZ.png

Now, I'm not too sure if this is still in the game or not but there might be a glitch still there. Imagine Luna is where Orchedy is in this pic. If you talk to Chan while standing there and finish the dialogue, Orchedy will come running down and try to go into that spot. But since you're still standing there, she won't move and can't progress with the story. Meaning, you have to restart from wherever you last saved. Just don't be like me and save in that spot and then have to COMPLETELY restart the game. That sucks.

Now that we’re gathered around and make sure we’re fine, we figure out, thanks to Orchedy, that we’re at Crossdeck River and that not that far away from here is Snowleaf City. She explains how her mom, dad and brother would go to Snowleaf City for vacation and that they stayed in their chattel… What the fuck is a chatel? Seriously. I’m not bashing on the game for this btw. I just really don’t know what a chatel is. And apparently it’s… It’s… IT’S CHRISTMAS!!!!!! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Spoiler

hWzzo7L.png

X5WaUnK.png

Don't mock her smartass! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! You be nice or Santa will not bring you presents.

X28mzEN.png

Even she called you a smartass!

But maybe we should give him a break. I mean he never celebrated Christmas... That's seriously sad. Kain, I take back my calling you a smartass insult.

rWY1AN0.png

Then the gang discuss what their goals in life are. Ok. This should be interesting. Get a little bit more into our characters. I like that. Kain wants to become a Pokemon Professor. Orchedy wants to become a nurse. Chan is being trained by the current Dragon Type Gym Leader to replace him when he retires. What’s his mentors name? Dragnos. Ok. I don’t know if that’s from something but even if it is, that is seriously a bad ass name for a Dragon Type Gym Leader. Thumbs up from me with that. Then everyone asks Luna what she wants to become. Well she ran away from home, dropped out of school. Chan decides to chime in with some ideas… Or is he being a smartass? “Maybe you can be a secretary? Or a famous Dancer? Or take on all 18 Gym Leaders of Everia and become Champion.” I’m gonna go with him being a smartass on that one. But seriously, what else would the main character of a Pokemon game do? Of course we’re gonna take on the Gym Challenge! Dinor tells us that he’s actually a Gym Leader and he uses Rock Type. (Now you might see why I kept calling him Minor.) He then challenges us to a practice Gym Battle. At least, that’s what I call it. So let’s do this AND… Yea. It goes about as good as expected. Here’s the level of his first Pokémon.

Spoiler

Z4BPZW2.png

Sooo… I mean I’ve seen other fan made games do this. The “Not really supposed to win.” Battles. I get it. It’s trying to show off how tough it’ll be to take on Gym Leaders. So I suppose I can appreciate it. The only reason it somewhat bothers me is because Dinor kinda becomes a dick here and is like “Well you weren’t using your Pokemon in a good way. Make sure they’re good in your actual Gym Battle.” Blah blah blah bull. Dude! You are like 12 levels above me! How am I supposed to even come close to beating you?!

Anyways, after that we all decide to go to Snowle-… Err, ok then. Seems like Dinor actually remembers he’s a Gym Leader and needs to go back to his town and be one. Yes! Finally! A Gym Leader who will do his job first and have fun and free time later! Although… It is Christmas… STAY WITH US PLEASE DINOR!

Spoiler

wMP0eDF.png

Did... Did he just friend zoned me? He called me one of his bros... No Dinor! This cannot be!

uLfQg8a.png

Yes! Listen to Orchedy and stay for Christmas! Surely, you cannot resist her adorableness and my cuteness.

7yxDGx7.png

But... But Dinor! It's Christmas! Do you not love me?!... Fine. Please have a photo of your face in it so I may kiss it.

In all seriousness though, I am happy that there's a Gym Leader that is taking his job seriously. Good on ya Dinor!

Spoiler

XktoSmK.png

v38VsH1.png

Just thought I'd let everyone know that hasn't played this game yet that when you get to these gatehouses, there's usually a healing machine inside it. Trust me. It comes in handy big time.

Before we move onto Snowleaf City, I wanna mention the music in Crossdeck River. If you listen to like the background music (Basically the music you don't really hear unless you focus on it), it sounds like Carol Of The Bells is playing. It really adds to the Christmas feeling you're supposed to get when you're here. It's so magical. ^_^ But finally onwards to Snowleaf City! And...

Spoiler

kBrbvF1.png

Wow! Can I please move here? I feel like Christmas is surging through the air! And it's showing basically the Northern Lights! How freaking cool is that?! This is seriously 1 of my favorite places in the game. It actually might be my favorite to be honest.

6MmVmjl.png

This old lady knows what she's talking about. It's seriously so beautiful. And it's CHRISTMAS time!

Btw, is it just me or is this the first city we've seen so far in the game? I mean we didn't see anything where we first saw Luna. Chan's house is all by its lonesome. The Academy isn't in a city.... Yep. Snowleaf City is the first City we get to visit in this game. And boy. What a time to visit too. Extra awesome. But as we explore around the city, we see something.

Spoiler

m28aJ6v.png

2nd Zygarde Cell obtained!

After exploring the city, we see Orchedy outside her chatel. Again, what is it? Just a fancy word for log cabin? Well whatever. She invites us in and wow… It actually looks pretty nice inside. It feels warm and cozy. Then again, there is a fireplace there so yea. The only thing I kinda wish is that there was like some kind of Christmas tree anywhere in the city. I’m nitpicking here but I just want a Christmas tree somewhere in this city damnit!

The gang gathers together and we are told that we are basically gonna do Secret Santa and celebrate Christmas there. And the one who came up with the idea? Well of course its Orchedy’s. She’s just that smart and cute.

Spoiler

tyGqA53.png

kVfBhps.png

Hmm. I wonder who’s gonna get- Chan gets me and vice versa as Kain gets Orchedy and vice versa. Yea. That will always happen no matter what. So no ever getting a present for Kain or Orchedy. Which sucks… Cus Orchedy is awesome. And Kain has never celebrated Christmas and it’d be awesome to get him his first Christmas present! And then there’s Chan… Moving on!

We go upstairs and holy shit! These beds are huge as hell! Time to have a very good night’s rest. And we are woken up in the morning by Orchedy yelling at us so we can find Christmas presents for each other. Yay! Let’s go shopping! Hey Chan. Can you get out of the way? I wanna… You want a kiss? No. I really just wanna shop for your Christmas present. But… I secretly want to give Dinor a Christmas present and have him the one to kiss me. Ugh. Ohh Jesus. Fine Chan.

Spoiler

8o570aD.png

And after that, Chan leaves and we are off to find him a Christmas present but we shall leave that for the next part of this Chapter!

Here is the team as of now! Btw, I decided that at every 5 or 10 levels, I'll show off the Pokemons stats and moveset

Spoiler

6Luw7LM.png

quir1uP.png

3bJWI06.png

mxey7TY.png

JjHZoQD.png

X44wSLA.png

cdwrYXt.png

jkKI8rq.png

CmKGram.png

So this part of the chapter, was pretty interesting… As you all can probably tell, I freaking LOVE Christmas but it’s nice to see the Pokemon Universe acknowledging a holiday of some sort. Snowleaf City is deff a really good looking place despite how small it is but it just fits. It’s also nice to get some insight on what our friends what to become. It’s good to explore some other characters goals instead of just ours. Next time, we go shopping for a Christmas present for Chan! I don't think that'll ever sound epic.

Luna: From all of us!

Chan: To all of you!

Kain: We happily!

Orchedy: Wish you all a...

Spoiler

bSkcNYy.gif

Edited by Awesome_One

Chapter 5.2

Spoiler

... AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s time to start our Christmas shopping! Hmm. Is it me or is it weird to say something like that in a Pokemon game? But then again, it’s kind of awesome. Before we head to where we’re supposed to go, we spot a TM. I wonder what this one is?... For anyone who has a Beedrill, you can now give it X-SCISSOR! Damn. This is another powerful tm so early in the game. I’m not opposed to it but it makes you wonder why the creator of the game decided to put some powerful TM’s so early. Anyways, onwards to Snowleaf Temple!

Not a huge place. Just imagine a huge temple in the middle of the area and we can walk around it and in it. That’s about it. But this is indeed where we get our Christmas present for Chan. Before that though, people selling stuff! So what are you se- A lot more powerful TM’s!

Spoiler

ZMPOv8K.png

Either this is gonna be an easy first part of the game or... It's setting us up for the stronger Pokémon that might soon come.

After that, we battle some trainers and come across this little old lady. She seems to have fallen on tough times and doesn’t have any money. She pleads with us to give her $500 and in return she’d give us something. What a sweet woman! She’s down on her luck and she’s still willing to give us something. It’s ok ma’am. I’ll give you the money. Keep th-

Spoiler

Y4WRwGi.png

This is why you always be nice to old people. They give you cool ass items for giving them money. Haha. But seriously, you need to talk to her in order to progress through the game. That Dragon Orb is our Christmas Present to Chan.

After that, we leave and cutscene! We see Kain going exactly where we did and buy Never-Melt Ice. And then we cut over to Chan who somehow… Made it to his house from the beginning of the game. I mean I know he has Dragonite but damn. That’s fast to get there. He’s searching for Luna’s Christmas present. While searching, a person that closely resembles Chan comes walking in. It’s his little brother Nello! Nello explains that he couldn’t finish his internship (to be a doctor I believe) because something was going on so he returned. He asks Chan what he’s been up to and luckily, we are spared with actually having to see Chan explain everything. And then asks Nello to come with him back to Snowleaf City. Nello doesn’t want to leave but Chan just wants to spend time with his little brother. After some more pleads, Nello finally accepts and leaves the room as Chan searches for the present which apparently is a Ruby Necklace that his mom used to have.

As we’re about to return to the chatel, Chan and Nello come running up to us with Chan introducing Nello to us. Wow. That Dragonite is really damn fast. We all return to the chatel where we see Kain but… Where’s Orchedy? Where’s sweet, little Orchedy?!

Spoiler

jYIwYcq.png

Nope. I haven't... Don't you know where she is?

N7nL4uu.png

That's not funny Chan. Don't tease me like that. Orchedy's ok. She HAS to be ok.

Well this is troubling. Orchedy’s missing! Obviously, everyone except for Nello is going to go search for her… Or Nello wants to go look for her. Ok. Yea. Sure. Go look for her Nello. Go look for the person THAT YOU’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!! You’d be lost too.

Spoiler

RxkCDUT.png

After that, Nello kinda becomes, what I like to call, an emotional dick. He becomes mean to Luna but I somewhat understand why. But I use the word somewhat loosely. Chan tells him that we’ve been through a lot which causes Nello to ask if we’ve lost our parents. When we say no, he starts going off on his brother about their parents and everything. And after all of that, decides to challenge us to a battle and the winner goes to find her. Ok… Bulletin Point Time!

1. Why does Nello care so much for a person he’s never met before? Just a couple of minutes ago, he was stern about staying at the house. Now he’s just all gung-ho about trying to find this girl.

2. Why challenge us to a battle to see who should go looking for her? Why don’t we all just go out and search for her? Nello can go with Chan because he knows what she looks like. Kain and us can go our separate ways to search for her.

3. You’re wasting time! We could be out there looking for her now but you want to battle so a SINGLE person can go look for her!

4. CHAN! SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOUR BROTHER! TELL HIM TO SHUT UP, STOP THIS NONSENSE, AND EVERYONE GO SEARCH TOGETHER!

5. Chan doesn’t even consider at least going with us to find Orchedy. Yea. You’re SUCH a nice boyfriend Chan.

6. Kain. Nothing wrong with him here. I just find it funny how he’s just become silent to all of this.

Spoiler

RbiqJod.png

Well apparently, he's a doctor and a ninja. You have chosen 2 weird careers my friend.

Spoiler

Bouffalant uses Horn Attack on Duosion

Duosion uses Charm on Bouffalant

Buoffalant switched out for Gulpin

Duosion uses Hidden Power on Gulpin

Gulpin uses Yawn on Duosion

Duosion uses Charm on Gulpin

Gulpin uses Acid Spray on Duosion

Duosion uses Hidden Power on Gulpin/Duosion falls asleep

Duosion healed with Hyper Potion

Duosion stays asleep

Duosion stays asleep

Gulpin uses Sludge on Duosion/Duosion faints

Girafarig uses Stomp on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Girafarig

Mudbray uses Mud-Slap on Girafarig/Girafarig healed with Sitrus Berry

Mudbray healed with Super Potion

Girafarig uses Psybeam on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Girafarig

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Girafarig/Girafarig faints

Goldbat uses Wing Attack on Cubchoo

Cubchoo uses Icy Wind on Golbat

Golbat uses Poison Fang on Cubchoo/Cubchoo faints

Goldbat uses Poison Fang on Bouffalant/Bouffalant gets poisoned

Bouffalant uses Horn Attack on Golbat

Bouffalant uses Horn Attack on Golbat/Golbat faints

Ditto uses Transform/Transforms into Gulpin

Gulpin uses Acid Spray on D-Gulpin

D-Gulpin uses Yawn on Gulpin

Gulpin uses Acid Spray on D-Gulpin

D-Gulpin uses Sludge on Gulpin/Gulpin falls asleep

Gulpin stays asleep

D-Gulpin uses Pound on Gulpin

D-Gulpin uses Sludge on Gulpin

Gulpin wakes up/Gulpin uses Sludge on D-Gulpin/D-Gulpin faints

Luna wins

After we beat him, he starts to cry and runs upstairs. Well it’s time to go search for Orchedy… All alone… Chan? No. Fine. But before we do that, I wanna talk about Nello’s team for a little bit. His team as of now consists of Duosion, Golbat, Girafarig and a Ditto. I think it’s an interesting team for him to have. That one that’s kind of like “Why have that Pokemon on your team” is the Golbat. Idk. It just doesn’t seems like it belongs there. Ditto surprisingly screams out “I’m the mascot of this team!” Idk why but it just does. But that’s all I got to say about that. Before we leave though, let’s check on Nello real quick.

Spoiler

f28RtkX.png

Ok. Honestly, this is pretty cool. If you talk to him, he tells you to leave him alone and then asking of he's crying. But you can actually see the tears! That's a really neat thing to add. You can see an emotion without having him tell us outright.

We then travel to Crossdeck River and slide across the ice and enter a cave. The Corsol Cave. Just an ordinary looking ice cave but it has a puzzle!

Spoiler

mkCUodM.png

Find these crystals and pull a secret switch. Where did the secret switches come from? -shrugs- And then look for stairs that pop up. It's a pretty simple puzzle.

WNde8GC.png

And hello obvious different colored main character from Reborn. Nice to see you here. Hope you don't freeze.

As we go through the cave solving the puzzle, we see a Timburr stuck on the ice. We go up to it and push it, freeing its feet from the ice. She talks to it and it decides to join us. Introducing Timburr AKA GrampsFlex!

bABYfSR.png

74tcP1w.png

JzwYXNz.png

We get through the puzzle and… see… poor frozen Orchedy! Jesus! She’s all blue and frozen! Get her the heck out of there now! She’s too precious for us to lose!

Spoiler

wFLzdKh.png

We bring her home and put her in front of the fire. She's still cold but we... Uhh... Nello? What are you doing?

avVSJU9.png

What are you intending to do with our precious Orchedy, Nello? You better not be a dick to her like you were with us! But... She seems to like you. I will allow this for now. Be heed my warning. Hurt her and you will not be able to reproduce. -glares at Nello-

So it’s obvious that Nello is crushing on Orchedy and vice versa. THIS makes sense for a budding love scenario. Not “I was your bully. I’m sorry. I love you.” “I hated that you were a bully to me. I love you too.” I approve Nello/Orchedy relationship.

Chan decides to offer us to go to sleep with him but we decline because we need to train our team up a bit. After some training, we come back and go to sleep… Although, with Chan’s snoring, it might not be that much.

As Chan and us sleep, Orchedy and Nello seem to be preparing to go on a little adventure. Kain comes in to get food but instead, gets invited to come along with them and he accepts. They travel to Snowleaf Temple and Orchedy tells a story about how 3 brothers overpowered the 3 Legendary Bird Pokemon, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, and caught them. When they died, the birds were released and is said that every midnight before Christmas, Articunio appears. So it seems that that’s what they’re doing there. Soon, the temple shakes and there, in front of them is Articuno! How will they get out of this mess?!

Spoiler

bfPfdzG.png

Morning time and it’s CHRISTMAAAAAAASSSSS!!!! CHAN! WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GO DOWNSTAIRS! CHRISTMAS IS TODAY! We make it downstairs and before gifts can be passed around, Kain, Nello and Orchedy decide to tell us what happened last night. And… Kain has caught an Articuno… What?! He’s not a main character! Why would he be able to catch a Legendary?! But put the brakes on. I actually like this. Yes. Legendary Pokemon are obtainable all throughout the game but I like the fact that I’m not the only one that can capture them. If I can obtain one, why can’t everyone else? It’s only fair.

So after that shocking announcement, it’s time to give and receive Christmas gifts! Yay! Kain goes first and has given Orchedy and orchid made out of Never-Melt Ice to which Orchedy loves. Orchedy then hands Kain a PokeBall. She tells us that the reason she went into Corsol Cave in the first place was to catch a Pokemon for him. Aww! That’s so adorable! Next, it’s Chans turn and he gives us the Ruby Necklace that his mom used to own. Ok. That’s pretty romantic. We go last and give Chan the Dragon Orb and explain to him what it does. I gotta say, I like the gifts that were exchanged here. It really feels like Christmas here. Buuuut… Nello gets nothing. Squat. Which is awkward and kind of rude. When I say rude, I mean Chan should have gotten him something since he begged him to come her in the first place to spend Christmas with everyone. But then again, he and Orchedy seem to be starting something so I guess that’s good enough.

This is so nice. You know what would be nicer? A battle. I do like the Christmas feels but I want to battle. Hey! I get my wish as Chan decides to challenge us to a battle. Let’s do this!

Spoiler

Cubchoo uses Icy Wind on Jangmo-o/Jangmo-o faints

Dragonite uses Slam on Cubchoo

Cubchoo uses Icy Wind on Dragonite

Dragonite uses Dragon Rage on Cubchoo/Cubchoo faints

Dragonite uses Twister on Gulpin

Gulpin uses Acid Spray on Dragonite

Dragonite uses Dragon Rage on Gulpin

Gulpin uses Sludge on Dragonite/Dragonite faints

Milotic uses Twister on Bouffalant/Bouffalant flinches

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Bouffalant

Bouffalant uses Horn Attack on Milotic

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Bouffalant/Critical Hit/Bouffalant faints

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Timburr

Timburr uses Low Kick on Milotic/Milotic faints

Luna wins

I just wanna say this real quick. I always seem to have a harder time beating Nello than Chan in our first battles with them. Maybe it's just me or something but I say Nello is better than Chan at battling.

After the battle, we hear a loud crash outside and everyone (besides us) decides to go and investigate… But that will be saved for next time!

Spoiler

gliwj3c.png

This part of the chapter was alright. We finally got to meet Nello and see how he is… He’s ok for me right now. And he better treat Orchedy right. The part with Nello arguing with everyone (except Kain) to look for Orchedy was just… I think it could be nixed or something. Or at least have Chan get some sense into him and have everyone help search for her. But we finally got to Christmas Day and EEEEEEE!!! CHRISTMAS DAY! :D I felt like I was there with them. It was so fun for me. Next time, we shall go see what that crashing sound was!

Edited by Awesome_One

Spoiler

This is gonna be another one of those 2 parter Chapters!

Chapter 6.1 - Luna, I Don't Think We're In Everia Anymore

Last time, we heard a loud noise outside the chatel. It’s time to investigate! We go outside and see a group of people gathered in front of a… Dusknoir? Uhh why are you all just standing almost right in front of it? Before I continue, I forgot to talk to other people that were there and I don’t exactly remember why the reason Dusknoir is here so I apologize for that. But anyways, who could possibly take on this beast? I know. Kain! He’s got a Legendary! Let’s see how he-

Spoiler

XSceM33.png

You're kidding me right Kain? You have a fucking Legendary with you right now! Why do I have to be the 1 to beat it? And don't even use the excuse that you're scared... And that's exactly what you're doing. You son of a-

F4AwL6T.png

I mean yea. She's right. I have nothing else to add to it. He is.

Before we get into the battle with Dusknoir, I want to talk about nicknames really quick. No no. Not Pokemon nicknames. Human nicknames. Us. Hopefully you get what I mean. Anyways, Kain gives us the nickname Lu. Why am I making such a big deal about this? Honestly, Idk. I just think it’s cool that the characters kinda give us or others nicknames. Even if it’s just a shortened version of the name. I like it. Anyways, Dusknoir! I shall bring you to your kne- Banish you to the Shadow Realm!

Spoiler

Dusknoir uses Ice Punch on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Dusknoir

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Dusknoir

Dusknoir uses Ice Punch on Mudbray/Mudbray faints

Bouffalant uses Pursuit on Dusknoir/Dusknoir faints

Luna wins

After the battle, we’re teleported to the… Did we just get sent to the Shadow Realm?! No. It’s just the Distortion World. Ok. That makes more sense. Wait… No it doesn’t. How did it send us here? Well while I don’t like just being randomly teleported here for no reason, I do like how everything is all grayed out. Makes you feel spooked.

Spoiler

B9Ihvvz.png

Might as well see if there are any Pokemon here. Hmm. Yes. But nothing catches my eye. Wait. Wait. Yes yes! And… Gotcha! Everyone! Please put your hands together for Shuppet AKA Control!

Spoiler

B8fUbOd.png

rTGKxFX.png

NLDWi4f.png

OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBER!

After training Shuppet up some, we decide to try to catch up with the rest of the group. We meet them unable to move because an old man is looking at rocks. How… Horrifying? The old man sees us and introduces himself as…

Spoiler

XLa9Rpt.png

I think I would have just called you that anyway. Who has 5 names? Jesus.

He asks us what we’re doing here and Orchedy explains to him everything that’s happened… As in from like where we first met. Orchedy, I love ya but I don’t think he meant from the beginning of when we first met. But I guess it pays off. He reveals that he knows Dinor and that he trained him to be a Rock Type Gym Leader. I like how Gym Leaders are training new Gym Leaders to take their spot after they retire. That’s pretty cool.

Then he tells us that he built a machine,along with Dinor, that could go to other dimensions or something like that. One time, it brought them here but only one could go back and so he stayed behind so Dinor could survive. Aren’t you just sweet Therus.

We ask him if there’s a way out and since he’s been here for some time, he’s able to calculate when a portal will pop up. And we could take it to return to the real world.

So we all go up to what Therus calls Soul Forest but he tells us something. The fog will get you. Ooooook Therus. Please don’t go crazy on me already. I like ya dude.

As we walk through the forest, we and Therus notice that the others aren’t moving and no matter what we say or do, they don’t budge. Therus questions why they won’t move and Luna has to remind him of the fog. HE LITERALLY JUST TOLD US THIS A COUPLE OF SECONDS AGO AND YOU FORGOT ALREADY!? Oy. Then from the trees, a pair of Ariados kidnap Orchedy and Nello.

Spoiler

EbssyWC.png

How DARE they touch my Orchedy! And Nello too. As Therus looks at the stiff Chan and Kain, we go searching for our other friends. Before we find them though, we discover something pretty cool.

Spoiler

yCAtfGZ.png

Quite convenient since we just caught a Shuppet. It's still weird we're getting Mega Stones this early though.

After finding that, we go in search of Nello and Orchedy. As we search for them we find a TM for… Shadow Ball. Another powerful TM. They just love giving us these power moves don’t they? Anyways, we find Nello first and then Orchedy. (Please be ok Orchedy. Please be ok Orchedy.)

Spoiler

0ZydX0W.png

D2WDzUu.png

-wipes tear away from my eye- This is a better love story than... Well it's better than Luna's. That's for damn sure.

After getting them back with Therus, he and us decide to get through to Chan and Kain and snap them back to reality. Luna tries one way of getting him back.

Spoiler

cF0gKxx.png

I mean technically, my heart goes to Dinor, my true love but yea. Sure. I love you I guess.

Did it work? Did her love bring him back?... Nope! It made him go mad and attack her. See? Love is dangerous!

Spoiler

Jangmo-o uses Headbutt on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Jangmo-o

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Jangmo-o/Jangmo-o faints

Dragonite uses Twister on Cubchoo/Cubchoo flinches

Dragonite uses Dragon Rage on Cubchoo/Cubchoo faints

Dragonite uses Dragon Rage on Bouffalant

Bouffalant uses Horn Attack on Dragonite

Dragonite uses Dragon Rage on Bouffalant/Bouffalant faints

Dragonite uses Twister on Gulpin

Gulpin uses Sludge on Dragonite/Dragonite gets poisoned

Dragonite uses Slam on Gulpin

Gulpin uses Sludge on Dragonite

Gulpin switched out for Mudbray

Dragonite uses Slam on Mudbray/Dragonite faints to poison

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Mudbray/Mudbray faints

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Gulpin/Gulpin faints

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Shuppet

Shuppet usesd Will-O-Wisp on Milotic

Shuppet uses Shadow Sneak on Milotic

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Shuppet/Shuppet faints

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Timburr

Timburr uses Wake-Up Slap on Milotic

Shuppet gets Revived

Milotic uses Twister on Timburr

Milotic uses Twister on Timburr/Timburr faints

Shuppet uses Shadow Sneak on Milotic/Milotic faints

Luna wins

Ok. Wow. For some reason, I had a really tough time beating his Pokemon this time than last time. Which is weird cus like they barely even changed. AND I had more Pokemon this time. What?!

We soon here a Pokemon cry. Who is it?! Where is it coming from?! It reveals itself to be Hypno! Is this the one causing all of this chaos!? Time to take it down!

Spoiler

Hypno uses Headbutt on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Hypno

Hypno uses Headbutt on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Hypno

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Hypno/Hypno faints

Luna wins

As soon as Hypno vanishes, Kain and Chan snap back to their senses. Ohh yea. Kain was there too. Is it just me or does Kain just seem to be there through somewhat major situations anymore? He just stood there and said nothing during the Nello argument and now here, he did nothing even while under control. Unless he was battling Therus but it’s never said if he is or not. Why is Kain being forgotten!?

After all of that ordeal, Nello tells us some bad news. It turns out Orchedy has been bitten and… No. I can’t think like that. She WILL. PULL. THROUGH! She has to! However you’re feeling Nello, I feel you. She will make it!

Spoiler

cTkGHQj.png

Everyone goes running out of the forest to check over Orchedy some more. As we go to leave the forest, we hear another Pokemon cry. And it sounds like… THE DEVIL! The Pokemon Devil… Giratina. It was Giratina. What happens next? We will find out next time!

Spoiler

QNM0EIw.png

This has been an eventful part 1 of the chapter. Lots of important battles and Orchedy’s life seems to be in trouble once again. We need to pray for her. The Distortion World looks nice. As in it does look hopeless and stuff like that. I just hate the way we got there. A random teleporting from Dusknoir even after we defeat it in battle? That’s kinda lame. Next time, we find out what happens to Orchedy and try to escape the Distortion World!

Chapter 6.2 - Needless Deaths!

We head out of the forest and see everyone being sad about Orchedy dying… I won’t believe it! Nooo!

Spoiler

67gmTrW.png

w1QEhlR.png

EBkV9yK.png

Nello and Chan were fighting and this was her stopping them. She then calls Nello her big boy... Not going to comment on that and she calls us her best friend... Do not cry. Do not cry. I'm a grown up. Ohhh Orchedy! You're so precious! Please don't die! :(

2zSvbLv.png

I feel your pain Nello. -hugs him- I feel your pain.

Honestly, I really do feel sad for Nello here. Not only has he lost his parents but now he’s lost his girlfriend. I just hope this death doesn’t make him do something stupid or act irrational for the rest of the game. Anyways, it’s time to- What you want Therus?

Spoiler

hflVk8a.png

Dz5zVxJ.png

What are you talking about? She's dead. What could you possibly do?

79YokvR.png

What?... What?! WHAAAAAAT?!!!!!

qA8T4dm.png

I agree with you Nello! What is wrong with you Therus?!

Ok. This REALLY bothers me. Another Bulletin Point Time!

1. As soon as she got bitten, why didn’t you immediately give her this medicine!? It would save the drama from everyone and it would spare Nello from thinking about the death of his parents more!

2. When we meet up with everyone after we got out of the forest, he even tells us that he did everything he could to save her. WELL OBVIOUSLY FUCKING NOT SINCE YOU DIDN’T GIVE HER THE MEDICINE!

3. He somewhat starts acting like a dick here for some reason. And you never really get an answer for that. I guess maybe because he’s been in the Distortion World for so long but it’s never explained.

Bulletin Point over. After we learn that Therus is an ass and just let Orchedy die, he and Nello fight over the medicine until we take it away and we give it to her. This point pisses me off too. Why fight over the medicine when we’re just gonna use it to save her? Just give it to her already!

Spoiler

AfuFela.png

Thank you me!

I'm happy she's alive again, despite how unnecessary this scene is. And I'm happy Nello got her back. At this point in the game, I'm really feeling for Nello. He's an alright dude. You're a good dude for Orchedy.

After that, we decide to go into the volcano. We meet up with Chan and he decides to team up with us. This is good. We need to train a bit anyways. Before we do that though, we ponder why the lava is moving here when everything else hasn’t been moving. Chan tells us that Therus explained that when the portal is near, things will start to move. With that out of the way now, we train a bit with our “boyfriend.” And we get 2 evolutions!

Spoiler

ZxAFcUU.png

77VmqmV.png

We now have Swalot and Gurdurr! Heck yea!

We then travel through the volcano fighting off wild Pokemon. We then meet the gang and Orchedy tells us this.

Spoiler

ecAGA2G.png

I'd never leave you buddy! Me and you are BFF's. I got your back Orchedy. I love ya! <3 Again, how can you hate her?

After that, Therus tells us that we need to find a way to cross the lava. So we (Chan and Luna) go deeper into the mountain to see what we can use to float across the lava to make it to the other side. At the end of the cave, we see a Magcargo and some Slugma. Chan angers them and we have to fend them off in a Double Battle!

Spoiler

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on both of the Slugmas and Jangmo-o/Both Slugmas faint

Jangmo-o uses Headbutt/No target

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Slugma, Magcargo and Jangmo-o/Slugma, Magcargo and Jangmo-o faint

Chan and Luna win

Magcargo tries to run off but gets cornered and Chan catches it, hoping it can take us across the river of lava. And of course, that’s what happens. He releases it and we go to the top of the mountain where… Well… It’s a FREE FOR ALL! As in it’s us against them! But Therus has a battle game plan! He’ll take on the Slugmas. Nello and Orchedy will take on the Ghastlys and leftover Slugmas. Kain will take on the Haunters and Dusknoir. (Ohh NOW you’ll do it.) And Chan will take out the Garchomp. Well ok. Says good but who do we take out?... TAKE A GUESS!

Spoiler

RMP8gLh.png

xanYthN.png

I hate you Therus! Dx

Spoiler

Giratina uses Shadow Sneak on Gurdurr

Gurdurr uses Rock Throw on Giratina

Giratina uses Slash on Gurdurr/Gurdurr faints

Giratina uses Shadow Sneak on Cubchoo

Cubchoo uses Icy Wind on Giratina

Giratina uses Shadow Sneak on Cubchoo/Cubchoo faints

Giratina uses Shadow Sneak on Shuppet/Shuppet faints

Giratina uses Slash on Bouffalant

Bouffalant uses Pursuit on Giratina

Giratina uses Destiny Bond on Bouffalant

Bouffalant uses Pursuit on Giratina

Giratina uses Destiny Bond on Bouffalant

Bouffalant uses Pursuit on Giratina/Giratina faints/Bouffalant faints to Destiny Bond

Luna wins

AK5C9vM.png

Ok. Now I feel bit more of a badass. Is that what Giratina is called though? Ruler of Hell?

Well after taking out THE DEVIL, we can relax and… Or we gotta help Chan because he somehow got his ass kicked by a Garchomp!

Spoiler

3TsKTFe.png

You’re a lousy Dragon Gym Leader trainee Chan! You got 2 dragons and a decently powerful water type Pokemon! How do you lose? Ugh. Move aside peasant.

Spoiler

Garchomp uses Slash on Gurdurr

Gurdurr uses Wake-Up Slap on Garchomp

Garchomp uses Dual Chop on Gurdurr/Misses

Durdurr uses Wake-Up Slap on Garchomp

Garchomp uses Dragon Claw on Gurdurr/Critical Hit/ Gurdurr faints

Garchomp uses Dragon Claw on Cubchoo

Cubchoo uses Icy Wind on Garchomp/Critical Hit/Garchomp faints

Luna wins

Spoiler

wVbZxwd.png

Well no fucking duh! We're not fucking incompetent!

After that pain in the ass, we attempt to escape but as we and Therus run to the other side of the top of the mountain, Garchomp jumps in front of Therus. Now this right here… I like it actually. It’s not the same “We beat it. Now it’ll go away.” Kind of thing. It’s still a threat. But it seems as if Therus has gone… Suicidal? Where did this come from? No matter what we say, he just stands there and says his time has come and basically lets the Garchomp, as Luna says, behead him. Jesus Christ! That’s a bit brutal!

Spoiler

CburC7j.png

yufFor0.png

lXYbXov.png

I still don't like this death scene though. But I'll explain why at a later time.

We meet up with Chan and see the portal. He asks us where Therus was at. We explain to him what happened as we cry. He tells us that we didn’t do anything wrong and to quickly jump through portal before it closes. We do and hey. It’s the end of the episode. No really. Look.

Spoiler

dtyjZ6z.png

I really like this. I kinda wish Reborn and Rejuvenation did something like this. So we know how far we are into the story. Plus, Idk about anyone else but, it kinda feels like an anime episode or mini movie or something like that.

And then 2 months past. (Also the beginning of Episode 2) I don’t mind this. They could tell us what they’ve been doing since “last time” we saw them. But I think this is an excellent place to stop. Especially since it’s the end of the episode.

Spoiler

vg69h0t.png

yjRxNLU.png

LYNDWTu.png

zZGvrFr.png

VaOLw58.png

7mnecrM.png

FoGwgkG.png

HVS7Hnd.png

xahXgK5.png

38wHf7a.png

9Xwg4hW.png

eRpUEiT.png

kYb9avr.png

This episode has been honestly, really bad and really good. To me at least. If they took out the Orchedy death scene, this whole scene wouldn’t have changed yet. And there was no reason for her to die. Well… I guess there is 1 reason. And I’ll show you when it comes up and trust me. It’s stupid. But I have to say, I liked the fact that we fought against the RULER OF HELL! All in all, I’d give this Episode a 6.5/10. The Luna/Chan love story is rushed and doesn’t make much sense, weird how even Chan’s friends are like “You’re with him? Ohh. Then we’re cool.” Some scenes were not needed here. Especially Orchedy death scene and Nello’s argument about him wanting to find Orchedy earlier. But the graphics look nice. As well as a lot of the backgrounds when we’re in battle. Team Lightning is, for me, as of right now, an OK evil team. They’re stupid but they have shown that they will murder people. And before I finish this, they had one thing no other games or fan made games have had… CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAS!!!!! :D Next time, we’ll learn where we are, what’s happened to everyone and move along with the plot.

I'm really loving doing this but the stopping every couple of minutes to write something down, play the game, write something down, play the game and then do the chapters is killing my vibe to play the game. So what I think I'll do is play through an episode and when it ends, I'll write 1 big Chapter and this way, I'll still be enjoying this whole thing. I'll do sporadic updates of team members here and there but just expect long, big chapters starting now. Hope you all understand and enjoy! ^_^

8 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

I'm really loving doing this but the stopping every couple of minutes to write something down, play the game, write something down, play the game and then do the chapters is killing my vibe to play the game. So what I think I'll do is play through an episode and when it ends, I'll write 1 big Chapter and this way, I'll still be enjoying this whole thing. I'll do sporadic updates of team members here and there but just expect long, big chapters starting now. Hope you all understand and enjoy! ^_^

Good plan. It should help keep things focused, as well. I hope you still enjoy playing the game!