Hypocrisy

TwinAero

On 8/9/2017 at 3:54 PM, TwinAero said:

no one would know how to deal with something like this

That may be true.

On 8/9/2017 at 3:54 PM, TwinAero said:

no possibility that the situation can possibly improve, only worsen.

What is definitely true is that every situation ends, one way or another. If your situation is a no-win situation, take the loss and move on. Even if all you can do for now is persevere and bide your time.

Is surrender more dignified than regrouping?

Spoiler

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? - Shakespeare

On 8/11/2017 at 10:11 PM, TwinAero said:

My clinging to life is causing problems for more people than just myself, I do not belong here, I am not wanted here, I should not be here at all. The conclusion here is simple, yet I cannot bring myself to do so.

This is not something I will "get over" , it is a problem than has been haunting me my whole life. Living only to solely be a parasite, can you imagine what that feels like?

For the sake of this situation, I won't pretend I know how you feel or I feel your pain. However, dying is a means to an end. Is it really going to help anyone if you die? People will miss you. will miss you. People use people to get their way whether they know it or not, and that's okay in certain situations and circumstances. Dying would only cause more problems. This isn't easy to get over. I mean as you said, this has been creeping up on you for a long time. Look, I'll admit that life's hard and doesn't favor anyone at all, but it's worth fighting for. Humans aren't tools to be flung about. Our purpose is greater than tools. There's more in store for your life if I'm honest. This hardship you're going through, this trouble that you never wanted to get yourself in is to prepare you to be something great. You may not know it yet, but you will soon enough so please don't die. I don't want you to die. No one wants you to die. If you must rebuild your life from scratch and turn a new leaf, then do it. Sometimes, you have to leave things behind so that you may grow. The right people will come to you and the right opportunities will present itself to you. No one's entitled to anything in this world; if that were the case, we'd be in a much better place. You've gotta work and continue to desire what you want out of life whether it be friends, higher education, or what have you. If you ever feel like you can't do it alone or you need support, you have the Reborn community including me. Please don't go. I want to see you become great. :)

~Luciano

Edited by Mysterious Fox Assassin