Oh. Hello. Didn't see you there.

Timaeus

So... you just walked in here unannounced? Yeah, that's cool. Not rude at all. Not one bit. I could've been half-naked, you know? Though I'm not. But I could've been! You know the trope! But this isn't THAT kind of story. >_>

Me: -turns to director- "It's not that kind of story, right?"
Director: "No, this is a gory horror story."
Me: "Oh, good. Wait, what?"
Director: "AXE MURDERER, YOU'RE UP!"
Me:  O_O

Anyway, with my awkwardness out of the way, HI!  (^_^)/
I usually go by Tim because the full nickname is hard to pronounce and ain't nobody got time for that. I only got into Pokemon a couple of years ago, when I discovered the miracle of technology that are emulators. I went from playing Sapphire to a buggy fan-made MMO to watching Showdown vids on YouTube to playing the online TCG to Pokemon Uranium to Reborn. Been here for about a week now, and I really like it. My current goal is to continue being the only person using Random Matchup until the system gives me an achievement for it. >:(

I'm a guy in his mid-twenties who can't break the habit of using emoticons at the end of his sentences. >_<
My interests include video games, anime and manga, psychology and reading. I'm super positive and friendly. I specialize in writing walls of text and making witty and/or sarcastic one-liners that often include movie references and are sometimes funny. (keyword: sometimes)

Let's see... Favorite video game: Transistor. Favorite anime: Steins;Gate. Favorite Pokemon: Absol *_* ; Favorite Reborn character: Terra (So funny! But a villain. BUT SO FUNNY!)

That about covers it. Hope I get along well with everyone! ^_^
Hit me up if you want to become a magical girl. :3

And now to mess up everyone's generic replies:
- I already feel welcome by reading through other threads here for the past hour or so. You guys are sweet;
- I'm a retired bard who already finished E16 and gets his daily dose of memes from 9gag;
- I lost my sanity while trying to breed perfect Pokemon before knowing about Destiny Knot and Everstone. Let me know if you find it somewhere in a dark alley;
- I already managed to snag one of the ice-cream sandwiches being passed around.

On 8/9/2017 at 7:00 AM, Timaeus said:

I'm a retired bard who already finished E16 and gets his daily dose of memes from 9gag;

hmmm.... i do not ever remember saying i am retired. in fact i am currently on a quest in valkyria: scales of war. (if you want to see what unfolds, go check it out in the roleplaying section) and i get (most) of my memes from single dad laughing on facebook (never heard of 9gag) but in any event welcome and if you ever want to talk or anything just let me know

(p.s. loved the way you forced new welcoming statements)

57 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

hmmm.... i do not ever remember saying i am retired.

Oh, what I meant was, I myself am a bard etc. and thus do not require your commonly-offered-but-highly-sought-after services. (which ties into the theme of the joke...)

57 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

(p.s. loved the way you forced new welcoming statements)

25% success rate so far. I tried. T_T

50 minutes ago, PSFLeo said:

Where do I sign up?

Just sign down here, at the bottom of this contract written in bloo— ketchup. Ignore the small print about soul-stealing and despair. Insignificant details. >_>