Rejuvenation hard stuff showcase

I've done a lot of making stuff in Rejuv harder. So i figured, I'd just round it all up here and see what you guys think. OH yeah. Stuff is in different formats sometimes because i made these all at different times. I mean I COULD edit it, but....., nah, I'm lazy.

Venam- 

(With Corrupted Cave and not that nerfed field. Oh btw. Idk why, but i'm a bit overly aggressive with my word play down here. So viewer discretion is advised. Or something.  I also mess up a few things but please bear with me lol.)

Spoiler

Ivysaur Lv16 w/ leftovers:

Ability: Overgrow

Leech Seed

Mega Drain

Venoshock

Growth

Strat here is pretty simple. Use Growth and sweep while leech seed + lefties gives you health to survive. The field will poison non poison types every round so Venoshock gets boosted, and that's not mentioning the field boost already. And Mega Drain gets a boosted by the field as well. It also helps recover health, and it beats a weakness to poison, being ground, and defeats a resistance to it being rock. Overall, solid lead.

Beedrill Lv 16 w/ Black sludge:

Ability: Swarm

Toxic Spikes

Bug bite

Tailwind

Venoshock

I've already explained the deal with Venoshock. Black sludge helps keep health. Toxic spikes ensures the poison on anything not poison or steel. It's there to prevent any field cheese from ruining the poison+venoshock strat. Tailwind is also there to support the team, seeing as there's no way a Beedrill is living that long. It also beats another poison weakness being Psychic.

Salandit Lv 17 w/ Charcoal:

Ability: Corrosion

Nasty plot

Ember

Toxic

Venoshock

This pokemon is nasty. (pun intended). Now, just in case poison spikes are destroyed, and the field is destroyed, we have corrosion to poison any steel/poison types. This makes poison types just as weak to venoshock as any other pokemon at this point, and steel types become worn down, if charcoal+Nasty plot ember hasn't incinerated them.

Mareanie Lv 18 w/ Poison barb

Ability: Merciless

Venoshock

Recover

Infestation

Hp water.

Do I need to explain this mon. Poison barb+Field+poison status+crit+infestation damage faster boosted venoshock is basically a free ohko. There's also Hp water because scald is probably to much, and the same goes for liquidation and anything over 65 bp naturally. But yeah. Recover for health. hp water for balanced water stab. OP mon.

Skunky Lv 18 w/Black glasses

Ability: Stench

Pursuit

Venoshock

protect

hp ice

Honestly. I just need 1 more mon. Skunky seemed to fit. No real explanation here except extra thing to beat psychic types. Protect for stalling. Hp ice for ground types. Yeah. I'll probably replace this mon in the future. I would've used sticky web ariados, or eviolite golbat, but they are obtained at level 22. And I respect the level cap. Except for the ace mon.

Seviper Lv 22 w/ Figy Berry

Ability: Shed Skin

Venoshock

X-scissor

Aqua tail

Coil

This mon is kinda wild. X-scissor to beat psychic types, aqua tail for ground types, I don't need to explain venoshock, and coil just to fuck with you.

Keta- 

(My least favorite Gym Leader. God I hate this guy, his team, his story, his daughter, her team, etc.)

Spoiler

Hitmontop Lv 28 w/ Assault veslt

Ability: Intimidate

Close Combat

Ice Punch

Pursuit

Mach Punch

Hitmontop is cool. Nice defenses. Nice movepool. Nice mon. 

Monferno Lv 28 w/ Focus Sash

Ability: Iron Fist

Heat Wave

Stealth Rocks

Thunder Punch

U-turn

Rocker. Rocks do damage to flying types, and bug types who can take advantage of field. As well as fire types trying to take advantage of burning field after heat wave. Focus sash to live. and then coverage lol.

Throh Lv 29 w/ Leftovers

Ability: Mold Breaker

Bulk Up

Circle Throw

Storm throw

Ice Punch 

Makes you shuffle between members for rocks damage with Circle throw. You can't set up on it because Storm throw is always critical. And if you try to set up, it can always use bulk up as well. Then mandatory flying coverage in ice punch. 

Crabominable Lv 29 w/ Fightinium Z

Ability: Iron fist, or whatever it gets. this mon is ass, but my fighting types are limited :[. at least it hits hard.

Close Combat

Ice hammer

Earthquake

Pursuit

Yeah, Fightinium Z close combat with it's base atk is kinda busted. Also takes care of flying weakness kinda.

Lucario Lv 30 w/ Life orb

Heracross Lv 33 w/ Heracronite

Arm Thrust

Pin missle

Bullet Seed

Rock blast

I hope I don't have to say much. Because I'm VERY lazy lol.

Neved- 

(Did you know he's my favorite Xen admin now. Did you? Did you care? Please.)

Spoiler

Xen Warden Neved- 

Lv 43 Froslass w/ sitrus berry-

Basic fast special sweeper EV spread. 

Timid Nature

Ability: Snow cloak

Blizzard

Spikes

Thunderbolt

Shadow Ball

Lv 43 Gabite w/ life orb-

Basic fast phys sweeper EV spread

Jolly Nature

Ability: Rough Skin

Dig 

Dragon Claw

Stealth Rocks

Rock Slide

Ok so with these two, I'm trying to set the atmosphere of the battle. The "0h b01, w0t h4v3 1 g0tt3n mys3lf 1nt0 n0w" mood. And there's the, Froslass with investment outspeeds everything in the game that you have access too. At this point, you can't EV train speed, so I'm going to take advantage of your disabilities (wow, that sounds just lovely)  too. Anyways, Blizzard on Froslass because 100% accuracy and STAB. Not to mention it hits both mons, so it's pretty useful altogether. Sitrus berry for sustain, and spikes to screw you over later. Shadow ball for STAB, and tbolt for coverage. And Gabite gets up Stealth Rocks for the same reason Froslass has spikes. It also has Rock Slide to hit both mons, and to cover it's Ice weakness. And Dig for STAB, and beating two of Froslass' weaknesses in Rock and Steel. Anyways, next mons

Lv 44 Toxicroak w/ Expert Belt- 

Basic fast physical sweeper EV spread

Jolly Nature

Ability: Anticipation

Drain Punch

Bullet Punch

Poison Jab

Ice Punch

Lv 44 Mandibuzz w/ leftovers- 

252 hp/ 180 Def/ Rest in SpD

Careful Nature

Toxic 

Roost

Brave Bird

Foul Play

Assuming the first two got their hazards, Toxicroak is here to bring the pressure. It has a good phys atk stat, and with nice BP moves, and expert belt for those super effective hits, it really uses the hazards well to grab ko's it originally wouldn't. And Mandibuzz is kinda there to toxic stall your team, and kill Aelita's. So yeah, nice. Toxicroak also handles some of Mandibuzz's weaknesses and vice versa. 

Lv 45 Scizor w/ Salac Berry

252 atk/ 252 spe

Adamant Nature

Swords Dance

Bullet Punch

Bug Bite

Knock Off

Jolteon Lv 50 w/ Magnet

252 Spe/ 252 SpA

Thunderbolt

Signal Beam

HP Ice

Shadow Ball 

These two are the real powerhouses. They just kinda come in and sweep up the rest of your team. Also, Jolteon only replaced Barbaracle because I feel it's fitting for Neved to have an electric type. So, I gave him an electric type lol. Not a bunch to say. This battle is more of a straight forward brawl, then sly strategies like I usually do. I mean, at least this is a challenge though. Once I learn how to script, I'm going to replicate my save file, and do a ton of editing. But until then, writing stuff on the reborn forums is what I'll do.

Puppet Masters-

(Am I spoiling? I hope I'm not spoiling)

Spoiler

Magenta's 1st mon:

Delphox (Lv 77) w/ Charcoal

Timid Nature

252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP

Mystical Fire

Psychic

Shadow ball

Hidden power grass

Neon's first mon:

Starmie (Lv 76) w/life orb

Timid nature

252 HP/252 Spe/4 SpA

Recover

Hydro pump

thunderbolt

Dazzling Gleam

Strategy here is pretty straightforward. Delphox fucks your team over with Mystical Fire because it gets the boosts. And Starmie covers for any weaknesses Delphox has with it's moveset and slight bulk via full hp investment. As well as having recover in case things go sour. Mystical Fire also gets the Charcoal boost which it's pretty good. And Starmie makes up for the 1 point increase it gets in SpA with a life orb. Which only makes Recover more useful. Also, fairy type moves get a boost, so now Dazzling Gleam murders those dark types, especially with added life orb damage.

Magenta's 2nd mon:

Bruxish (Lv 78) w/ Waterium Z

Jolly nature

Strong Jaw

252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 SpD

Psychic fangs

Waterfall

Crunch

Ice fang

Neon's 2nd mon:

Metagross (Lv 77) w/ Sitrus berry

Adamant nature

Clear Body

252 Atk/ 252 hp/ 4 SpD

Stealth rocks

Agility

Zen headbutt

Brick break/Meteor mash

Now the stragegy here is for Metagross to get it's rocks up for obvious reasons, as Bruxish destroys it's counters. (Ghost types w/ crunch, Ground types and hopefully 1 dark type with Z-waterfall). After the Metagross counters are destroyed, it uses agility and begins to sweep. As we can see, the roles are kinda switched out, as Magenta is support as Neon sets up for it's metagross to win via destroying dark types with brick break/meteor mash and field boosted Zen headbutt. Also, sitrus berry for a little bit of sustain.

Magenta's 3rd mon:

Gallade (Lv 81) w/ Galladite

Jolly Nature

Justified

252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 SpD

Psycho cut

Shadow Claw

Close combat

Thunder punch

Neon's 3rd mon:

Mr. Mime (Lv 79) w/leftovers

Bold nature

Filter

252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 spA

Follow me

Dazzling Gleam

Psyche Terror (Custom battle move)

helping hand

Now Neon truly shines in support. We have follow me on Mr. Mime to make sure Gallade can get it's kills. Helping hand to make sure Gallade can get it's kills. Dazzling Gleam to cover dark weakness, and hit both sides, also aiding Gallade in helping to kill mons. And Same goes for Psyche Terror. Filter also prevents Mr. Mime from being bopped immediately, and it's bulk is above average to help it survive neutral hits. And do I really need to explain Gallade? Ghost-Fighting coverage hits everything in the game. Psycho cut gets stab and field boosts, and tpunch is just for coverage.

Magenta's 4th mon:

Swoobat (Lv 80) w/focus sash

Timid Nature

Simple

252 SpA/252 Spe/4 SpD

Calm mind

Psyche Terror

Air Slash

Energy ball

Neon's 4th mon:

Bronzong (Lv 80) w/ light clay

Bold Nature

Levitate

252 Hp/252 SpD/4def

Reflect

Light Screen

Heavy Slam

Toxic

Oh I like this one. Bronzong sets up screens to help protect Swoobat so it can perform it's DEADLY set up. Simple is an ability that doubles the stat changing effect of any move. So, the field makes Calm mind +2 for SpA and SpD instead of +1. So NOW, when Simple Swoobat uses it, it's +4 in SpA and SpD. And Bronzong has light clay to keep screens up longer, as well as having Heavy slam for damage, and toxic for status damage.

Magenta's 5th mon:

Musharna (Lv 80) w/ Twisted spoon

Bold Nature

Synchronise

252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpA

Baton Pass

Calm mind

Psyche Terror

Hypnosis

Neon's 5th mon:

Sigilyph (Lv 80) w/ Flame orb

Magic guard

252 SpD/252 Spe/ 4 hp

Calm nature

Dazzling Gleam

Roost

Psycho shift

Tailwind

Musharna sets up Calm minds and gets ready to pass to a mon while Sigilyph sets up the tailwind so Musharna can set up faster. Sigilyph also has the psycho shift, magic guard, flame orb set because Musharna has nothing to boost it's phys def. So it Psycho shifts it's burn to something to halve it's attack. Also, don't forget Calm mind gets a boost. musharna also has hypnosis because it's accuracy is boosted on the field and it helps it set up to baton pass. Sigilyph also has roost for sustain, and Dazzling Gleam for field boosted damage. Also, Musharna has Psyche Terror in case it needs to use it after some calm minds. Also, just in case Musharna baton passes into Gallade or some physical attacker, Sigilyph can still halve your attack and speed, so you still basically have defense and speed. So if it goes into Gallade, Sigilyph can handle it.

Magenta's 6th mon:

Espeon (Lv 80) w/ expert belt

Magic bounce

Timid Nature

252 SpA/252 Spe/ 4 spD

Psychic

Hidden power fighting

Shadow ball

Dazzling gleam

Neon's 6th mon:

Wobbufett (Lv 81) w/leftovers

Sassy nature

252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD

Shadow tag

Counter

Encore

Destiny bond

Mirror coat

In any case, you know the deal with wobbufett. And Espeon just helps clean up. If you've read my whole comment then you can deduce what these two do in a more detailed why by yourself.

Damien- 

(Dark type guy we haven't fought. Dark Crystal Cavern field btw.)

Spoiler

Idk when this fight is taking place so we're just going to exclude levels.

Oh yeah, and here yah go: Tartarus- 100 BP. Dark Type. Physical. 5PP. Raises 1 stat at random by 1 stage.

On with the team:

Greninja w/ focus sash

Ability: Protean

EVS: 252 in Speed and Special Attack.

-Spikes

-Hydro Pump

-Dark Pulse

-Gunk Shot

Hydreigon w/ Life orb

Ability: Levitate

EVS: 252 in Speed and Special Attack.

-Dark Pulse

-Flash Cannon

-Dragon Pulse

-Focus Blast

Mandibuzz w/ Leftovers

Ability: Overcoat

EVS: 252 in HP and 180 in Defense and the rest in Special Defense

(Nature is +Special Defense)

-Toxic

-Roost

-Brave Bird

-Tartarus

Drapion w/ Darkium Z

Ability: Who cares.

EVS: 252 in Attack and Speed.

(+Speed Nature)

-Toxic Spikes

-Tartarus

-Poison Jab

-Aqua Tail

Bisharp w/ Expert Belt

Ability: Defiant

EVS: 252 in Attack and Speed 

-Iron Head

-Sucker Punch

-Swords Dance

-Tartarus

Now, remember that Dark Latios thing he had? Yeah, he has that too. 

"Latius" w/ Soul Dew (90/80/90/110/110/130)

Ability: Levitate

EVS: 252 in Special Attack and Speed.

(+Speed Nature)

-Blackout (80 BP. Special Dark Move. 15PP. 50% chance to raise it's Special Attack by 1 stage.)

-Dragon Pulse

-HP Fighting

-Calm Mind

And those are the ones I'm proud of. I've made others, but I definitely regret Erick with Zekrom and Keta with Marshadow, so this will prob be it. Might add more.

On 8/8/2017 at 11:44 PM, Sceptilespy said:

Ivysaur Lv16 w/ leftovers:

Ability: Overgrow

Leech Seed

Mega Drain

Venoshock

Growth

Strat here is pretty simple. Use Growth and sweep while leech seed + lefties gives you health to survive. The field will poison non poison types every round so Venoshock gets boosted, and that's not mentioning the field boost already. And Mega Drain gets a boosted by the field as well. It also helps recover health, and it beats a weakness to poison, being ground, and defeats a resistance to it being rock. Overall, solid lead.

Beedrill Lv 16 w/ Black sludge:

Ability: Swarm

Toxic Spikes

Bug bite

Tailwind

Venoshock

I've already explained the deal with Venoshock. Black sludge helps keep health. Toxic spikes ensures the poison on anything not poison or steel. It's there to prevent any field cheese from ruining the poison+venoshock strat. Tailwind is also there to support the team, seeing as there's no way a Beedrill is living that long. It also beats another poison weakness being Psychic.

Salandit Lv 17 w/ Charcoal:

Ability: Corrosion

Nasty plot

Ember

Toxic

Venoshock

This pokemon is nasty. (pun intended). Now, just in case poison spikes are destroyed, and the field is destroyed, we have corrosion to poison any steel/poison types. This makes poison types just as weak to venoshock as any other pokemon at this point, and steel types become worn down, if charcoal+Nasty plot ember hasn't incinerated them.

Mareanie Lv 18 w/ Poison barb

Ability: Merciless

Venoshock

Recover

Infestation

Hp water.

Do I need to explain this mon. Poison barb+Field+poison status+crit+infestation damage faster boosted venoshock is basically a free ohko. There's also Hp water because scald is probably to much, and the same goes for liquidation and anything over 65 bp naturally. But yeah. Recover for health. hp water for balanced water stab. OP mon.

Skunky Lv 18 w/Black glasses

Ability: Stench

Pursuit

Venoshock

protect

hp ice

Honestly. I just need 1 more mon. Skunky seemed to fit. No real explanation here except extra thing to beat psychic types. Protect for stalling. Hp ice for ground types. Yeah. I'll probably replace this mon in the future. I would've used sticky web ariados, or eviolite golbat, but they are obtained at level 22. And I respect the level cap. Except for the ace mon.

Seviper Lv 22 w/ Figy Berry

Ability: Shed Skin

Venoshock

X-scissor

Aqua tail

Coil

This mon is kinda wild. X-scissor to beat psychic types, aqua tail for ground types, I don't need to explain venoshock, and coil just to fuck with you.

So here we go. Ivysaur is kind of weak here as Mega Drain does like no damage. It's also not a good lead. Roselia would be better as it can serve as a toxic spiker, but Ivy is better at stalling than attacking due to its bulk. You have more leeway with its movesets than what you think.

That's an awful beedrill set. You are giving a pokemon with no defenses black sludge and absolute 0 special attack venoshock. Even if it was a 250 BP damage move it'd do pitiful damage. It's a glass sniper so it's best to treat it as such. Poison sweep is actually a decent move to teach it even if it doesn't learn it legally (I think it does) if you think Poison Jab is too much. But give it all offensive strats as it will not have no other use (and tailwind is awful in singles for AI).

Salandit is...kind of bad. You overestimate it as it's frail af...it's like expecting geodude to survive a water gun kind of logic here. It works though, but give it flameburts and replace nasty plot with anything else. I think it learns Snarl but if not, HP Ice works.

Get rid of Mereanie. Just get rid of it as anyone who suggests it is a bad idea. This mon is literally a complete joke and anyone who thinks its a good idea just...does not understand the logic. Qwilfish does this exact roll but 3 times better and is 3 times as easy to manipulate for difficulty. The thing you're trying to work with has okay bulk and a pitiful special attack stat.

Stunky is a good choice...terrible moveset. HP Ice doesn't benefit him, Pursuit is too weak and risky to run where crunch would suffice or even bite. Snarl even if it learns that. Flameburst is always fun. but yeah, give it stronger moves as at that level it needs a bit more power to really work.

Seviper...oh boy Seviper the issue mon at this point in time. You definitely don't want to be buffing stats to something which is all offense and nothing else stat wise. Bite is a tad weaker and more effective to her honestly as X-scissor don't really counter anything you'd normally countering poisons. Aqua tail is okay, but HP water/ice would be a wiser choice. Venam's Kiss/Poison Tail would also benefit it more as Venoshock relies on toxic spikes landing on the ground and that does not always happen.

I mean it's nice and all you are drawing up teams, but the meat of the results is when you go and test it out a few times to factor how well thought out it is. 

4 hours ago, Commander said:

So here we go. Ivysaur is kind of weak here as Mega Drain does like no damage. It's also not a good lead. Roselia would be better as it can serve as a toxic spiker, but Ivy is better at stalling than attacking due to its bulk. You have more leeway with its movesets than what you think.

That's an awful beedrill set. You are giving a pokemon with no defenses black sludge and absolute 0 special attack venoshock. Even if it was a 250 BP damage move it'd do pitiful damage. It's a glass sniper so it's best to treat it as such. Poison sweep is actually a decent move to teach it even if it doesn't learn it legally (I think it does) if you think Poison Jab is too much. But give it all offensive strats as it will not have no other use (and tailwind is awful in singles for AI).

Salandit is...kind of bad. You overestimate it as it's frail af...it's like expecting geodude to survive a water gun kind of logic here. It works though, but give it flameburts and replace nasty plot with anything else. I think it learns Snarl but if not, HP Ice works.

Get rid of Mereanie. Just get rid of it as anyone who suggests it is a bad idea. This mon is literally a complete joke and anyone who thinks its a good idea just...does not understand the logic. Qwilfish does this exact roll but 3 times better and is 3 times as easy to manipulate for difficulty. The thing you're trying to work with has okay bulk and a pitiful special attack stat.

Stunky is a good choice...terrible moveset. HP Ice doesn't benefit him, Pursuit is too weak and risky to run where crunch would suffice or even bite. Snarl even if it learns that. Flameburst is always fun. but yeah, give it stronger moves as at that level it needs a bit more power to really work.

Seviper...oh boy Seviper the issue mon at this point in time. You definitely don't want to be buffing stats to something which is all offense and nothing else stat wise. Bite is a tad weaker and more effective to her honestly as X-scissor don't really counter anything you'd normally countering poisons. Aqua tail is okay, but HP water/ice would be a wiser choice. Venam's Kiss/Poison Tail would also benefit it more as Venoshock relies on toxic spikes landing on the ground and that does not always happen.

I mean it's nice and all you are drawing up teams, but the meat of the results is when you go and test it out a few times to factor how well thought out it is. 

Ah, the truth hurts lol. But I just kinda make teams up. In any case, Venam was the first battle I really tried to buff. In any case, thanks for the advice. I'm hoping to make my own fangame. But in any case, practice makes near-perfect. Again thanks, hope you liked the other teams lol.